Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont (1740 Views)

Jayde Pierce Displays Her Underboob While Struggles To Contain Her Curves / Super Hot! Amber Rose Struggles To Contain Her Curves As She Hits Miami Beach / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by ckz: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2011
Want to get a little Gaga on your skin? Her new fragrance is made from a sample of her own blood.

"It was taken out of my own blood sample, so it's a sense of having me on your skin," the pop diva told Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O, according to Fashionista.

In January, the pop star caused a fracas when she said she wanted her new perfume to smell like "blood and semen."

"I wanted to extract the feeling and the scent of blood and semen from molecular structures, so that's where that [report] came from," she said.

"[Blood and semen] is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like that – you just get the after-feeling of sex from the semen and the blood is primal."

So what will the fragrance actually smell like?

"The perfume smells like an expensive hooker," she said.

The star's seminal fragrance is set to hit shelves next year.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2011/02/28/2011-02-28_lady_gagas_fragrance_to_contain_her_blood_gaga_explains_blood_and_semen_content_.html#ixzz1FR6Vy3Ed
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by pepsin: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
Lawd have mercy. This is outragious shocked shocked shocked

Infact she gets her inspiration for the deepest parts of hell
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by SisiKill1: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
Gosh! She tries so hard, doesn't she? undecided
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Bloooooooood of Jesus, I ,come against every principality and power in the name of He who is greater shocked
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Felibaby(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ridiculous! shocked

It is the end of time.

I will never buy that kind of perfume.
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Coolabbie: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
Lol @ replies. U guys wuld be surprised 2 see people falling ova demselves to get it. As 4 me tufiakwa
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by phraze(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
shit dats the devils mark but in liqiud form right?
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Where do you think she gets her inspiration from? Illuminati and Baphomet but you guys keep calling us conspiracy theorists!
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by googles: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
ckz:

So what will the fragrance actually smell like?

"The perfume smells like an expensive hooker," she said.

Rotflmao
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by DJda63(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Illuminati made her do it
Only a foolish muslim would buy that,you can't use a blood stained cloth to pray
Re: Lady Gaga's Fragrance To Contain Her Blood; Gaga Explains 'blood And Semen' Cont by Phranciz(m): 4:00am On Oct 17, 2013
How possible, how much blood does she have for each bottle. All na publicity stunt to make every one feel she really is GAGA. But wouldn"t still buy oxygen from her if it was in her power to sell.

(1) (Reply)

Attah Of Igala & Chancellor Of University Of Lagos Dies…aged 102 / Nigerian Men Tattooing Their Lips Pink To Look More Attractive To Women / “nigerian Men Are Scared Of Me” - Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.