Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (photo) (284 Views)

'DJ Spinall Is A Hypocrite'. Lil Kesh's Ex-manager Reveals All / Dagrin Lives Free Instrumental / Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (photo) by Timeloaded: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (Photo)

The entertainment industry in Nigeria has been hit with a sad news following the death of the former manager of late rapper Dagrin, Winston Ola Badmus aka Olamus, Timeloaded Report

It was gathared that he slumped and died at his residence in Lagos, on Sunday, September 27, 2020.

The deceased was said to have been late rapper Dagrin’s manager and had successfully managed a lot of Nigerian celebrities.

Confirming the sad news, Music producer KymoKingin wrote on Instagram:

“My brother my friend love you forever RIP”
Visit >> https://timeloaded.com/late-dagrins-ex-manager-slumps-and-dies-photo/
Re: Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (photo) by Paulowen007: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
You cant even compose a title. Which one is Late Dadgrin's ex manager slumps and dies shocked cool cool cool
Re: Late Dagrin’s Ex-manager Slumps And Dies (photo) by tillaman(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
I remember this dude!!
The making of meet me at the top by Lala ft Dagrin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Music Producer?????? / [download MP3] Dy Chilling - Why / DJ Oskybaddo-age,biographic,location,family,album,net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.