Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest (53868 Views)

Seun Anikulapo Kuti Warns People Over Fela... / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by michlins(m): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The hero in Mali didn't disturb public space before rescuing Mali from her oppressor.

Protest in Nigeria is a colossal waste of time. Everyone knows what needs to be done but none has the balls to sacrifice oneself for the goodness of all.

Until then, Sowore, NLC, TUC, etc can continue deceiving themselves. After the one day protest then what?
/
events of these days have shown otherwise
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by InvertedHammer: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
michlins:
events of these days have shown otherwise
/
No.

This is unprecedented. Never have Nigerians put their religious and tribal differences down to fight the common enemy. This protest here is a new lease on life. Some of us can now walk around and be proud to be a Nigerian.

\
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by michlins(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
No.

This is unprecedented. Never have Nigerians put their religious and tribal differences down to fight the common enemy. This protest here is a new lease on life. Some of us can now walk around and be proud to be a Nigerian.

\
glad that it happened in our lifetime.

Anyway in a different story, you remember you contacted me about a month ago for a project. I have been waiting for your response since then and haven't gotten any. I have tried different ways to get across to you to no avail
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by InvertedHammer: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2020
michlins:
glad that it happened in our lifetime.

Anyway in a different story, you remember you contacted me about a month ago for a project. I have been waiting for your response since then and haven't gotten any. I have tried different ways to get across to you to no avail
/
You will soon.

They are just finishing up.

My NL email doesn't work.

/
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by michlins(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You will soon.

They are just finishing up.

My NL email doesn't work.

/
why not send me a mail instead. It is difficult keeping communication going via Nairaland
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Realbuzzing(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2021
PeaceIlya:
High Hope Montessori School requires the services of experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Computer Teacher

Minimum Requirements

N.C.E, B.Ed, M.Ed, or a Bachelor's Degree with Teacher Training Qualification.
Proficient in MS Office Applications and Learning Management Systems.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Person to:
13, Olufunmilayo Akinbami Street,
Ileepo Okeodo,
Lagos State.

Peacellyagimme your contact number

I ve been looking for a dead thread to quote you

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by PeaceIlya: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
quote me on a dead thread of yours
Realbuzzing:

Peacellyagimme your contact number

I ve been looking for a dead thread to quote you
Re: Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest by Realbuzzing(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2021
PeaceIlya:
quote me on a dead thread of yours

Please peacellya how can I do that..

Don't mind me ..... I cant do somethings on Nairaland

Just put me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.