Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning (5238 Views)

Bbnaija Kaisha Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by onyi25(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
BBNaija star and 2nd runner up, Nengi Rebecca Thompson, has taken to her Instagram page to share first photos after her time in the Big Brother Naija house.

The reality star who started her media rounds today, stepped out in a stunning black suit over black short skirt.

Sharing the photos, she thanked her fans for their unwavering support and love.

See more gist/ photos more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/nengi-shares-first-photos-after-bbnaija.html

1 Like

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by Openbusiness: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
She's wearing a classy outfit, that's nice! Women can dress elegant and still look beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by onyi25(f): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
She's wearing a classy outfit, that's nice! Women can dress elegant and still look beautiful.

True
Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by Alkheira(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2020
She looks like a low budget Kylie jenner

5 Likes

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by meobizy(f): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2020
I’ll miss seeing this woman on my screen, though. Her and Praise likely had plans on what to do with the fame. They know to capitalize on the two year window before they get forgotten. I’m sure she’ll coach Ozo not to rush into sham endorsements. Yes, she’s that good of a friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by InfernoNig: 4:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Wait. Na G wagon she want enter?
Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by femi4: 5:03am On Sep 30, 2020
She ll be forgotten very soon. Can't place her talent

1 Like

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Nengi my love...
See as she's looking peng

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by asanwafo: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Alkheira:
She looks like a low budget Kylie jenner
As U know the meaning of low-budget. Product of special center
Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by Alkheira(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2020
asanwafo:
As U know the meaning of low-budget. Product of special center

Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by amarachi06(f): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2020
She covered her body very well.
Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by nengibo: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
meobizy:
I’ll miss seeing this woman on my screen, though. Her and Praise likely had plans on what to do with the fame. They know to capitalize on the two year window before they get forgotten. I’m sure she’ll coach Ozo not to rush into sham endorsements. Yes, she’s that good of a friend.
You seem to be into the entertainment biz, what's the two year window
Re: Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning by oyatz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Excuse my ignorance on this matter sir/ma.

Are BBNaija housemates supposed to be musicians/entertainers or they are suppose to transform into entertainers after the programme.

*I am not a fan of BBNaija and I only watched it last four years ago and it was largely due to pressure from my spouse.

(1) (Reply)

Davido New Girlfriend Visited Him In Lagos & Accra: Pics & Video / Beyonce Is An Alien? (photo) / Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.