Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition (27997 Views)

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / JAMB: Fabian Benjamin Promises ₦1M For Anyone Who Can Prove JAMB Had Glitches / Edo's Ikponmwosa Kingsley Osamede Wins National Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by haffaze777(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Igbo Amakagrin
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Ngozioma(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin It can only be Igbo, Igbos first others follow.

Igbo Amaka
wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Bluffly: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2020
What's the money prize?
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by harmony75: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020
more grace � dearie ❤
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by gees101(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2020
after she won wetin government give her? una give her "frame" for using her Brain while una give some others millions for not using their brain but kpetus "Erica" favour welcome to naija and God bless u dear angry
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by cbright4real(f): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Congratulations favour
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Kennyswag: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2020
So?
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Chidecmail: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Nwa chineke always moving to the top.
I just feel like saying abum onye Igbo and we speak the language of heaven thats why IGBO AMAKA.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2020
CheGuevara101:

They will soon mine your skull if you continue like this.
laughing
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Bokoharam terrorist like you
Na wah o! So you've not been caught?

laughing
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Good One Favour.

It shows there is green light at the end of the tunnel for this country Nigeria.

But to my surprise, i was expecting the Government and corporate organizations to do the UNUSUAL and support the competition rather than supporting immoral BBNAIJA.

Favour suppose to be celebrated with scholarship to university level and other mouth watery gifts.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by mightyhazel: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2020
IMO amaka

give it to us with bent knees when it comes to education..
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Amumaigwe: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Built2last:
This is Miss Favour Fabian Chiekezi.

She is the winner of The National Essay Competition, Junior Secondary School category, organized by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC)

Favour is from Irete, Owerri West LGA of Imo State.

She was recently received by President Buhari and was given an Award of Honour and other prizes.

Her School, Mountain Crest Schools, also received an award at the event. The awards were received by the proprietor of the school, Deaconess Akudo Okafor.

@Bolded:
If Buhari had a choice, he would have awarded this honor to a fulani girl. Unfortunately, the Nigeria system will still one day compel her to be rerporting to her inferior. Welcome to one Nigeria.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by danuzochukwu: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Beauty with brain, you will go higher my baby.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by sylve11: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Congratulations @ Favour Chiekezi................. cool
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Mogul750: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Igbo to the world wink wink
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by stayclearofme: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
if Buhari have his way he would have substitute her name to one Saadatu Umar mialafiya. The man is evil
Una sabi type nonsense sha just to comment.

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by stayclearofme: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Biafran Amaka

Say no to Tinubu
Say no to Yellowba presidency

grin
This one na mumu
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Queenserah26(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congratulations darling, shine on!
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by CheGuevara101(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

LAGOON IS SPECIALLY KEPT FOR YEEBOS grin

If i lie, ask the OBA OF LAGOS
. grin grin

I won't speak ill against Yorubas as a whole because I have them as cousins and relatives but you see you ehn....you're a mistake to your entire household.

I don't know why your parents allowed you to degenerate to this level of madness.

Had it been they consulted an Oracle before your birth �Mifepristone, an early abortion care pill would have done the needful.

Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by 2016v2017: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
kiddkash:
Nigeria has talent but some people wants to destroy it.

I don't blame the IPOB, they want to save themselves before the ship sinks

hope they'll nurture diswan
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by OrluFemmeKing(f): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:
I love and admire smart kids. Baba God pls bless me with them

if you are smart, you definitely will.
if not, then please Sir marry a smart woman. �
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
That's my duaghter, I'm so proud you.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by ugotex85: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
I'm not a tribalist but overtime I've observed that any competition done on merit, Igbos always stand out.

If all the tribes in Nigeria would jettison tribalism and vote an Igbo president of this country, I'm sure we would be the envy of other countries.
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Kingbuhari(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Beauty and Brain... Hmmmmm Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Thetruthalways: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

If Buhari had his way ...the winner would have been Aisha Yusuf, unfortunately he can't rig diswan north_ward

Unrepentant nepotist
Must you put tribalism in anything you do?
If Buhari is to be what you just said...he wouldn't have given them the chance to meet him...at least think first b4 you post rubbish...
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Thetruthalways: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
if Buhari have his way he would have substitute her name to one Saadatu Umar mialafiya. The man is evil
Stupidity is when you don't know that if Buhari is what you just claim of him...he wouldn't have given the girl honour meeting him....
Have sense please when posting rubbish....
Pray to God to stop allow hatred allow you exhibit stupidity anyhow
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Horlami247: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
She should be celebrated than Laycon and Erica.

They will not open GoFundMe for this one o...Spit
Re: Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition by Hassanmaye(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amaka that's what we want to hear not all this Afonja news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.