Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Very Very Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Very Funny (808 Views)

How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him / Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S / I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Our people from southern Nigeria don't like anything uniform angry grin
Re: Very Very Funny by Southwest2023: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Some people are just unfortunate. What funny here now.

2 Likes

Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Southwest2023:
Some people are just unfortunate. What funny here now.
Re: Very Very Funny by Herdamorlar: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
were we not one Nigeria?
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yes you are
Herdamorlar:
were we not one Nigeria?
Re: Very Very Funny by Lipscomb(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
You don't know that you are not a kid anymore do you think what this useless people doing to southern Nigeria is good.

To me I'm not surprised at this lopsided appointment There's a ministry that other tribes can't be found except fulani and Hausa people.

We have been doing slave in our own country, and you are here laughing people.
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes you are

1 Like

Re: Very Very Funny by Southwest2023: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Its not funny you're just a useless old man fool.
BuhariAdvocate:
grin
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin cheesy
Southwest2023:
Its not funny you're just a useless old man fool.
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
wink
Lipscomb:
You don't know that you are not a kid anymore do you think what this useless people doing to southern Nigeria is good.

To me I'm not surprised at this lopsided appointment There's a ministry that other tribes can't be found except fulani and Hausa people.

Re: Very Very Funny by mushystuff: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Exactly what is DSS uniform? Was the recruitment done openly and Southerners did not apply?
Re: Very Very Funny by mushystuff: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lipscomb:

It is those Southerners that like to form objective Buhari supporters that are the most disgusting! This is one of the outcomes of their contrived ignorance and right here their fellow supporter who is the OP is laughing gleefully because it furthers their northern cause while stupid Southern useful idiots are left with nothing.

If an Igbo person raises issues now they will forget that the South which they are part of has a common enemy!
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Black
mushystuff:

Exactly what is DSS uniform? Was the recruitment done openly and Southerners did not apply?
Re: Very Very Funny by tobechi74: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Freemode users need Interpretation
Re: Very Very Funny by History555: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2020
mushystuff:

It is those Southerners that like to form objective Buhari supporters that are the most disgusting! This is one of the outcomes of their contrived ignorance and right here their fellow supporter who is the OP is laughing gleefully because it furthers their northern cause while stupid Southern useful idiots are left with nothing.

If an Igbo person raises issues now they will forget that the South which they are part of has a common enemy!

They are not objective supporters, they are people earning 30k a month. Southerners don't like uniform so the ones in army, police, are aliens
Re: Very Very Funny by freeborn02: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

I'm sure if buhari rapes your mom self, you will support buhari and out the blame on your mom. That's how pathetic and thoughtless you are
Re: Very Very Funny by WhizdomXX(m): 3:19am On Sep 30, 2020
This is sad not funny. Except you're against Naija
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.
Re: Very Very Funny by adegbenga80592: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Freemode customers need reinterpretation
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Fvk you bro see black thought damn you.
freeborn02:

I'm sure if buhari rapes your mom self, you will support buhari and out the blame on your mom. That's how pathetic and thoughtless you are
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria shall be great again.
History555:

They are not objective supporters, they are people earning 30k a month. Southerners don't like uniform so the ones in army, police, are aliens
Re: Very Very Funny by orisa37: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2020
THY WILL BE DONE LORD. AND DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL.
Re: Very Very Funny by Lipscomb(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Even if a southern become a president they will not make any different. Jonathan and Obasanjo was a good example.
mushystuff:

Re: Very Very Funny by Lipscomb(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Useless old man.
BuhariAdvocate:
wink
Re: Very Very Funny by BuhariAdvocate: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Issorite grin
Lipscomb:
Useless old man.
Re: Very Very Funny by alphaNomega: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
freeborn02:

your hate for Buhari would never let you see the slightest positive that has been achieved. No wonder you had major difficulty understanding my previous post. Tueh
Re: Very Very Funny by freeborn02: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
alphaNomega:
your hate for Buhari would never let you see the slightest positive that has been achieved. No wonder you had major difficulty understanding my previous post. Tueh

Buhari promised security. Has he achieved it?

Buhari promised to defeat Boko haram few weeks after his 2015 election. Has he achieved it?

Buhari promises to eradicate corruption. Has he achieved it?

Buhari condemned Jonathan for selling fuel at 67 naira. How much is buhari selling fuel today?

Buhari promised 3,000,000 jobs per year. Has he not caused people to lose their jobs.

Buhari promised to equate naira to dollar. Has he done that?

If you still claim you don't realise that Buhari is a failure of a president, then you have a very big problem.
Re: Very Very Funny by freeborn02: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Fvk you bro see black thought damn you.

Lolz. E pain am. You know I'm saying the truth. Your defence of buhari is more of a display of senselessness and thoughtlessness than anything else. Your defence doesn't agree with reason at all.

How you manage to display insensitivity, dishonour, lack of dignity and lack of integrity with wantonness is mind bulging.
Re: Very Very Funny by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hahaha
Kikikikikiki
Hohohoho

They don kill u
Dey Don starve you
Dem close your border
They don appoint themselves even when dem no qualify,
U still dey shout one Nigeria pass them
Some of your kinsmen say dem don tire you say lailai make dem slave with you

Your matter na joke to civilized people.

(1) (Reply)

Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News / AKSU Student Suspended For Allegedly Dissing Governor Udom Emmanuel On Facebook / Army Chief Poses With Huge Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.