Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Most Annoying Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Nairalander (5171 Views)

Who's Your Most Annoying Nairalander Of The Year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Another table breaking thread grin grin grin
Mention the moniker of the person you think is the most annoying member on Nairaland, also give your reasons. Please reduce the insults grin

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't know for others but that deadmeatgrill dude dey owe me one configured slap whenever I meet him. sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Dundalk(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
J111333:
I don't know for others but that deadmeatgrill dude dey owe me one configured slap whenever I meet him. sad
Boss..

Boss..
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
J111333:
You mean all of them at ? grin

15 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Vyzz: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Simplyleo

IamWonderful and Co...

Some of my niggas thinks rozz spelt backwards is annoying though....

I will add more names

7 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Dundalk(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dominique..

Dominique

Always Dominique... Get yourself bodyguards

Lol..

grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
the most annoying Set are the slawomir wannabes..eg enupaden

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Shugavee(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Redpiller dummyss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Vulcanheph(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have a lot of them on my list....

5. Helinues: this person comments always make me wonder if he has a brain at all...

4. Sarrki: Another annoying Zombie who never makes sense at all.

3. Ilegend: All this one does is to always look for an opportunity to show off either his apartment, Clothes or food, he is the low budget "hushpuppi" of nairaland ....i don't even bother to open his threads

2. Righteousness89: "Nairaland's resident pastor/Evangelist" this person is always looking for an opportunity to preach (As if we don't hear enough Preaching in our churches) , i'm not againts his Preaching , but it's getting too much and he never misses a thread.....sometimes i wonder if the guy has a life or a job.

1. : "The king of Zombies" This man/woman Or who/whatever he is has become like a "Cancer" to Nairaland......his comments will cause you to wonder if he is even a Nigerian...don't even get me started on his fake Bbq Business, he is always online Vomiting his Rubbish...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by mariahAngel(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
EmperorMaria!

EmperorMaria!!

EmperorMaria!!!

Dude's an obsessed stalking b!tch! Aswear! grin

Thank you op for this thread by the way! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by EmperorMaria: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s]EmperorMaria!

EmperorMaria!!

EmperorMaria!!!

Dude's an obsessed stalking b!tch! Aswear! grin

Thank you op for this thread by the way! grin[/s]

Still waiting 4 u to deal with me,,,team up with Crackhaus. U two would have 2 agree on my gender first

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Simplyleo

IamWonderful and Co...

Some of my niggas thinks rozz zzor spelt backwards is annoying though....

I will add more names
Are u scared of mentioning the hoelosho? My nigga, she is booked for the night grin

She and dem fati2001 and virginprincess don enter their quarter where those aboki dey dash them 1k per knack grin

16 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by mariahAngel(f): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Still waiting 4 u to deal with me,,,team up with Crackhaus. U two would have 2 agree on my gender first

Shut up you Shimp! grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:
...Ilegend: All this one does is to always look for an opportunity to show off either his apartment, Clothes or food, he is the low budget "hushpuppi" of nairaland ....i don't even bother to open his threads...
Why naaaaaa grin grin grin

Righteousness89: "Nairaland's resident pastor/Evangelist" this person is always looking for an opportunity to preach (As if we don't hear enough Preaching in our churches) , i'm not againts his Preaching , but it's getting too much and he never misses a thread.....sometimes i wonder if the guy has a life or a job.
He is obsessed with the likes that he gets, the slowpoke sees those likes the same way a rich man sees his assets. One day he will come to nairaland to start a thread that his father still flogs him at 26

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Whoever is being mentioned as the most annoying is invariably the most popular as well. I wouldn't mind to be on the list (a million times) because I can annoy depressed haters to death. It's one of my talents. #Wink.

Whenever they say I talk too much, I talk even more. Whenever they say I show too much, I show more too. The aim is to keep them talking while I keep progressing.

In summary, dem go dey alright las las. It's just a matter of some time or some years.

Don't forget, my boss, Joe Cléf, has books on how to last long in bed in case you're a 1 minute man. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Peace out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by CallMeAthena(f): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2020
That Manna guy. Always talking what I can't understand. And all the tribalistic bigots and fake atheists too.

5 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by chiiraq802(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Just here to read comments...

Everybody on Nairaland and Nigeria in particular are annoying. tongue

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Eriggs: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2020
many jobless kids wey dey chop dem mama food for house plenty for this forum sha.
very anyhow children. see dem talking about other members like dem. senseless

4 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by heendrix(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:

5. Helinues: this person comments always make me wonder if he has a brain at all...

3. Ilegend: All this one does is to always look for an opportunity to show off either his apartment, Clothes or food, he is the low budget "hushpuppi" of nairaland ....i don't even bother to open his threads

2. Righteousness89: "Nairaland's resident pastor/Evangelist" this person is always looking for an opportunity to preach (As if we don't hear enough Preaching in our churches) , i'm not againts his Preaching , but it's getting too much and he never misses a thread.....sometimes i wonder if the guy has a life or a job.

1. : "The king of Zombies" This man/woman Or who/whatever he is has become like a "Cancer" to Nairaland......his comments will cause you to wonder if he is even a Nigerian...don't even get me started on his fake Bbq Business, he is always online Vomiting his Rubbish...

Lol you really took ur time
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2020
THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!
The signs are everywhere- annoying nairalanders everywhere.
Repent! Repent! Repent!
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Remove 1,4,5
You just listed them based on them not belonging to your favourite party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by cooooooks(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2020
There are fake atheists?

Could you point me to such a thread?

CallMeAthena:
That Manna guy. Always talking what I can't understand. And all the tribalistic bigots and fake atheists too.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2020
ongback:
Another table breaking thread grin grin grin
Mention the moniker of the person you think is the most annoying member on Nairaland, also give your reasons. Please reduce the insults grin
Righteousness89
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by illicit(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Anybody that proselytizes/preaches online and issues threat to non adherents is a terrorist....

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by dukeprince50: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2020
hmmm, I don't find any one annoying though.
There is one dude that cancel every chat, just can't understand his aim
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Are u scared of mentioning the hoelosho? My nigga, she is booked for the night grin

She and dem fati2001 and virginprincess don enter their quarter where those aboki dey dash them 1k per knack grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2020
J111333:
He's a good guy and does not deserve your slap or anyone's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2020
98 percent of Nairaland guys are annoying,it will be a very long list for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by dukeprince50: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
98 percent of Nairaland guys are annoying,it will be a very long list for me
This ur over bloated figure is not true pls.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander by dukeprince50: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Righteousness89
can't really understand why u hits find him annoying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You / Bar Where Teenage Girls Dance Naked Uncovered In Asaba / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.