Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today (12585 Views)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Pastor Adeboye, Shuns Calls From His Senior Pastors To Quit As He Turns 70 / Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Endows A N50m Professorial Chair At Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Shoolar(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2011
happy birthday anniversary to u DADDY G.O. many happy returns!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by fstranger3(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2011
So why is this on the front page

Will my BD make front page like this.

Or do we only glorify embezzlers?
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Mikexcel: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Happy birthday Daddy. You are indeed God's gift to humanity.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by delimit(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2011
Happy Birthday,daddy G.O wishing you many more successful years.
I am using this medium to invite you all to this month special HOLY GHOST service LIVE via satellite
on the 3-4TH MARCH 2010, 7PM daily
@EVENT VENUE, BESIDE LIZ- ANI HOTEL, 12B ATIMBO ROAD, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by babaowo: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2011
please daddy G.O b4 you died try n sell the private jet n donate the money to charity,if not huh.happy birthday
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by mikelangs(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Congratulations Papa G.O. May the Lord Almighty Increase HIS Anointing upon  and strengthen you more and more in Jesus.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Akhen: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by SeunT2(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2011
happy b-day daddy we love . . . you
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by KunleOshob(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2011
This scripture might be beneficial to some people on this thread.
undecided
Matthew 23:9:
9And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by alldone(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2011
KunleOshob:

This scripture might be beneficial to some people on this thread.
undecided
Matthew 23:9:
9And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

should be appreciated but this scripture is still true.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by golamike: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2011
happy birthday sir, long life and prosperity. may god continue to enrich you and all yours.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by nuella2(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2011
@kunle

Paul called Timothy his son, what do you think Timothy called Paul?

1 Cor 4:14-16

14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
KJV

1 Cor 4:17

17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
KJV
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by bracelet: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2011
Happy Birthday Sir!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by golamike: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2011
fstranger3:

So why is this on the front page

Will my BD make front page like this.

Or do we only glorify embezzlers?

May God forgive you!!!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by nkirubb: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
Happy Birthday to our Spiritual Father
The grace of God Almighty is sufficient for you
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=15pt]So also is my friend. BishOp BABA, [/size]
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by fstranger3(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
golamike:

May God forgive you!!!

There is nothing there to forgive,

I dont steal, drink, womanize,embezzle, lie, or begrudge others of their success. I dont scam people out of the meager earnings and at the same time fly around the world in private jets. I dont claim to be performing miracles when in actual fact, no miracle was being done. And, I dont claim to hear from God when I barely could hear for my fellow man 2 miles away from me.

So what is there for God to forgive me of.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by spikedcylinder: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
The craziness on this thread no get part two. The name 'Daddy GO' cracks me up big time!
Daddy GO kor, mummy MI ni.  LWKMD! grin grin cheesy
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by sirt1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Quote from Daddy G.O's Elder sister.

She opined that all that we are seeing today was foretold. “He was going to meet our father one day in the farm, when an old man appeared to him on a lonely road and naturally, as a child he was very frightened, seeing a man appear from nowhere. The man told him that his stars were shining and that he was going to be great but he would encounter some challenges but God has conquered everything for him.
“The man, according to Adejare, instructed him to tell his parents to kill a white cock for him and his mates. He thanked the old man, and when he turned to look at the man to get a proper description of the man, he was nowhere to be found. Adejare became more frightened and im-mediately ran to meet our father at the farm and narrated his experience to him. When the twosome got back home, they in-formed my mother, who immediately obeyed the instructions.”

Pls, can somebody explain what the bolded part connotes?
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by fstranger3(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
spikedcylinder:

The craziness on this thread no get part two. The name 'Daddy GO' cracks me up big time!
Daddy GO kor, mummy MI ni.  LWKMD! grin grin cheesy

I think I am gonna go become a pastor too and scam people like Daddy BJ GO is doing. Very lucrative business I tell ya. Yahoo yahoo like no other
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Fummiee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Happy birthday daddy, may the good Lord continue to strengthen u IJN
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by karpenter: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Dear Cold,
You’re hundred percent exact. It’s a disgrace that religious bigotry has made it impracticable for majority to observe these exploitations/extortions happening in the pretext of religion. I am in no doubt that readers will shortly counter and assert that you’re “possessed”. You are not, but a pragmatist.
Nice commentary. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by nuelobi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
God's blessings on u shall not run dry.hapy birthday sir!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by lastpage: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Quote from Daddy G.O's Elder sister.

She opined that all that we are seeing today was foretold. “He was going to meet our father one day in the farm, when an old man appeared to him on a lonely road and naturally, as a child he was very frightened, seeing a man appear from nowhere. The man told him that his stars were shining and that he was going to be great but he would encounter some challenges but God has conquered everything for him.
“The man, according to Adejare, instructed him to tell his parents to kill a white cock for him and his mates. He thanked the old man, and when he turned to look at the man to get a proper description of the man, he was nowhere to be found. Adejare became more frightened and im-mediately ran to meet our father at the farm and narrated his experience to him. When the twosome got back home, they in-formed my mother, who immediately obeyed the instructions.”

Pls, can somebody explain what the bolded part connotes?

IF TRUE (l cant personally verify if that story was another "made-up", to sound "celestial"wink, the only explanation l can find for you is that:
Some peeps background are rooted in traditional religion/paganism AND their parents have betrothed them to some pagan god that needs the blood of chickens to achieve results! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My own salvation rests in the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross of Calvary; ANYTHING ELSE, l reject completely, Walahi! grin
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by yesboss20(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
Nonetheless, happy birthday to Baba. I pray that he'll see many more gloriously beautiful years. Amen
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by zegmart: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
Happy Birthday to you sir. May the fresh annointing of your month of birth shower on me . I am privilege to share the same month with you.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by engope1: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
happy birth day to you sir may your days be filled with joy on earth and in heaven.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by ladiodus(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
happy birthday daddy, wishing you long life and prosperity, i know god loves you so much, may you continue to be a source of inspiration to others. hip hip hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by gbengx: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
Anybody wey dey vex because of these birthday wishes better go hug transformer o,
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Jolomsguy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
Am very happy to be part of those that will witness your birthday celebration live at the redemption city, may God almighty never cease to empower, strengthening, bless and help you in all that do as regards humanity.

Have been so bless by your ministration, in fact my life pattern today is as a result of your motivating words.

God will never depart from you even as you bless us your children de-more in Jesus mighty name.

Happy birthday sir and many more returns in Jesus name.

I love you!

Joloms
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by chykeo1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, May God continually strengthen and grow you in the power of His Might.

I crave the gift of your humility.

God bless you sir.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by soreola(f): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
im so sorry to cut your celebration short but as a matter of solid fact,  he is turning 69, I am looking forward to when he turns 70 as well so don't worry we will all celebrate then, if Jesus tarries, I was so confused when I heard 70 cause I have been hearing 69, never heard of 70,

p.s., He was born in 1942,

Anyways, Happy 69th Birthday Daddy G.O, I pray that God will continue to increase you and you will continue to grow in humility and I pray that God will continue to grant you your birthday wish of winning more souls for Christ in Jesus. God Bless you sir, have a wonderful night and i pray tomorrow's service will be miraculous in Jesus name, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Please God / Why There Can't Be Evidence For God / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.