Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest (500 Views)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Bigvai Jokotoye Celebrates Omoyele Sowore On His Own Birthday / Judgement Day: Diplomatic Opj Goes One On One With Sowore On Wazobia Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by drinoayo: 4:47am On Sep 30, 2020
October 1: Burna Boy Rejects Sowore's Request To Join #RevolutionNow Protest

Singer Burna Boy has told Sahara Reporters publisher Omoyele Sowore that he does not trust him or any other Nigerian politician.

The 29-year-old spoke via Twitter in response to an invitation by the former presidential candidate that he should join the #RevolutionNow protest planned for October 1.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Sowore called on the singer to emulate Fela Kuti, whom he had been likened to, by joining the protest.

Responding on Tuesday evening, Burna Boy dismissed the invitation, writing: “Everybody is a Fela fan and supporter now that he is dead.”

The fact that Sowore contested the 2019 presidential election against incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari was not lost on the singer.

“You politicians are ALL the same (especially in Nigeria) and Frankly I don’t trust none of you,” he added.

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1311009689782702081?s=19

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by judgementyard(m): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Me sef no trust dem
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by falcon01: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2020
let your action speak for you, at this point Trust is not an option.
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by Nukilia: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2020
Sowore the cunning man grin. Burna should also keep forming fake activist grin

1 Like

Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by illicit(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2020
No join o
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by tyson98: 5:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Nukilia:
Sowore the cunning man grin. Burna should also keep forming fake activist grin
Burna wey no get liver grin

1 Like

Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by Iyoocartel(f): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Sowore is just being unnecessary silly and cunny. After working endlessly to make buhari win the 2015 election by posting different fake articles to discredit Jonathon achievements, few months later when he couldn't get his personal gain from the government he's looking for who to go for protest with him. That's how they almost got 2baba killed.
Burna is Wan too smart for your stupid tricks sir, go to your protest with those who voted for buhari and stop disturbing us please.
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by daddytime(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Megalomania
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by LUGBE: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Burna you got my respect on this, he can't be trusted at all just after his stomach infrastructure.

I have good reasons for saying this.
Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2020
He is claiming to be Fela incarnate
claiming to be the only music revolutionist after Fela but he doesn't want to take the risk Fela took.

Cowardice low budget Fela

1 Like

Re: October 1: I Don’t Trust You — Burna Boy Tells Sowore On Request To Join Protest by longetivity(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
burna boy, the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chacha Eke Rushed To The Huspital After Divorcing Husband / NURTW Chairman, MC Oluomo Gifts Laycon N2.5m / #Endsars useless Youth Ambassador–Fans Blast Laycon For Shooting Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.