Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business (2650 Views)

16-year-old Schoolboy Spotted In Calabar Hawking A Helicopter Artwork He Built / Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by sunky97: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Salman Khan ("Sal Khan"wink is the founder of Khan Academy.

Like great innovators, Sal Khan didn't set out to change the world, he was just trying to help and give every kid a chance at free, World-class education.

In 2009, Sal Khan walked away from a high-paying job to start a business that had no way of making money.

In 2004, Khan was working at a hedge fund in Boston when he began tutoring his cousin Nadia in math. After a while, Khan's other cousins began to use his tutoring service. They loved his clear explanations, When other relatives and friends sought his help, he started recording videos and putting them on YouTube where they started to attract the attention of thousands of users around the world.

"Khan Academy" a non-profit that offers free online educational videos, aims to let anyone learn almost anything for free, students or anyone interested can watch some 6500 videos lessons that allows kids to learn at their own pace. All resources are available for free to users of the website and app.

[ url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzbM7A4nH78&t=2s[/url]

3 Likes

Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by chatinent: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by BestGospelMusic: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2020
It's more blessed to give than to receive. E get why Bible talk am

2 Likes

Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by dominique(f): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Fantastic learning app
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Openbusiness: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Very good
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Osezzua(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2020
Beautiful
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Meel: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
jah bless khan academy.
He has impacted me more than all my lecturers
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Meel:
jah bless khan academy.

He has impacted me more than all my lecturers
I swear, YouTube teachers are far better than most of our lecturers.

1 Like

Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by Kennyking1234: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
I donated to the good course..
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by vivalavida(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
I watched his interview on Aljazeera sometime last month or two ago. Quite inspirational
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Benefited a lot from those YouTube videos sha...especially maths
Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by WorriorPlus: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't follow your heart, until you develop it. Don't pursue your dreams until you have clear interpretation. Understanding of what you're meant to do in life will set you apart.

1 Like

Re: How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business by vheckthor1: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
I hope we have more of this in Nigeria, we have some but they aren't gaining tractions yet

(1) (Reply)

"I Cannot Put My Life In Danger" Teacher Who Got Into A Fight With Student Quits / Kwara State University(kwasu)post Utme(jamb)forms And Exams / Who Said English Is Easy: Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.