Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

If you would look into this - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you would look into this (187 Views)

Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience / Lets Take A Look Into The Investigations Arising, As Pope Francis’ Instagram Acc / Guys Lets Look Into This, What Someone Said About Tithe.. I See Sense In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you would look into this by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Ephesians 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

He's talking about you abandoning your name, yourself, your former self, your old identity and joining yourself to Christ Jesus. And both of you become one flesh, one body, one bones.

This indeed is a very great mystery!!!
Re: If you would look into this by lightblazingnow(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: If you would look into this by lightblazingnow(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Master

(1) (Reply)

Evangelise The World / We Can Never Be Tired Of Reminders... / Does Baptizing Come Before Salvation Or After Salvation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.