Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video (1671 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by EVideos: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2020

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by ERockson: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2020
I will take him serious if he shows his pen

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by Enudapan: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

This is so unsophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
ERockson:
I will take him serious if he shows his pen

Arrrrrrrh

Didn't you see what he put on the trouser grin

Only God can save Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by BestGospelMusic: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2020
The end if near. E get why Bible talk am
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2020
The breasts color is different from his/her skin color

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by Lawnray: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Kingscee:
The breasts color is different from his/her skin color

Yea, i think he wore it.. its sewn to the bra

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by longetivity(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2020
calamitous
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by MajesticKris: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2020
If my hand touch that BREAST ..HE go Knw the difference BTW REAL BOOB'S "N" ARTIFICIAL grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video by idris646(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
the colour of his/her tits is different from his/her body.......i just dey pity him/her poor parents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up / I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. / Tiwa Savage: He Is Still My Man Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.