Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese (18510 Views)

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Maduka Okoye Joins Watford From Sparta Rotterdam / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by temi1290: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2020
kponkedenge:
For those of you who don't know.... Watford and Udinese are owned by the same person.... That's why players of either club can easily move without any issues.

Sema, Okaka, and now Ekong as well as a few others too.

Even ighalo
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by ignis: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2020
cassyrooy:
Do you want him to look like Oshiopikin before he can be seen as a true Nigerian? Ignis! Ignis!! Ignis!!! grin grin grin

Let him look like Buhari atleast
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by FuckThaMod: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2020
eazylion01:

Ojuelegba
Cool.. But i still don't have that 20k embarassed
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by temi1290: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
kiddkash:
I honestly doubt if this is a wise move

playing in championship

He initially declined the move, but udinese coach not only dropped him but also embarrassed him by stripping him of his no 5 jersey giving him 97 or 95 just because he (udinese coach) doesn't rate him, only to give his no 5 to a loanee
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by robosky02(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Slickey:
Watford, Udinese and Granada are owned by the same family.

The dude needs more playing time so it better for him

By the way he is assistant captain of super eagles he needs his place secured

..... And the move is unilateral.... Any way is a way
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Bofoy4(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Akwa ibom amaka

Strong defender
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by femi4: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2020
joxxy01:
So, he didn't see Liverpool or Chelsea to join na relegated team...
He couldn't get playing time in Udinese, attracting big clubs would definitely be impossible for him

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by robosky02(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:
This guy is not a full blooded Nigerian.

He looks too fresh to be a Nigerian.

Nigeria importing players now...

While dey want us to eat abakiliki rice

The oyibo wall �

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by eazylion01(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Cool.. But i still don't have that 20k embarassed
I can only do 20k bro
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:
commot for village, u no go hear

u see urself....??
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Emelcee: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:

He is from Akwa Ibom state, that's why he is fresh. You get it?

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by backbone503(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:
That's simply because he is from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Coldie(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Mraphel:
We need defenders playing at top clubs in the supper eagles.

Congratulations Ekong

What happened to our home based players? I will pic them over these mix races
Ozo fresh pass this guy though

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by kukoyi17226: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Akwa ibom amakaStrong defense

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Codes151(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:

dumb post. So Nigerians are not fresh?
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by pat077: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2020
I don't think moving from the seria A to the championship is a good move, more like a downgrade to his career.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by windbreaker: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Nice move.. All the best
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Adrian9(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
From frying pan to fire! Maybe he is following odion ighalo's footsteps. Ighalo once played for udinese and then Watford and then to China. Ekongs next destination should be China! Mediocre Players.

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by cassyrooy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:

Let him look like Buhari atleast
Abeg o, that name doesn't have a good fragrance around it o. grin
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by samsard(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rubbish as usual....

So he shud look rough b4 he can be a Nigerian
Don't mind that low self-esteem person. I know fresher people who aren't even super rich or anything.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by neeyor88: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Naira landers please between Singapore and Finland which is better for working,living and schooling just asking for a friend

I think Finland is better.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by dstar01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bad move as far as I'm concerned cos I can't remember any Nigerian having a successful stint at Watford.

7 Amazing reasons to start your own business in 2020:

Starting a business of your own can open a world of opportunities and options. A close look at successful entrepreneurs indicates that the majority of them run their own business which brings in a residual income stream. Below are some of the reasons why you need to start your own business this year:
Imagine how it would feel to get up at your own sweet time and not hurry to office in the regular chaos of snarling traffic. And then, to begin the day as though you are fresh from home and nothing has happened. You are your boss, and you determine when to resume and when to close.
Extra Income has not hurt anyone up to now, and it should not be hurting you either. If you are willing to do that extra bit of work or travel that extra mile for your boss, I am sure you will be more than willing to do so for yourself, especially if you feel that it would improve the quality of life of you and your family.
Multiple streams of Income does not come for free. It involves hard work! It is not hard work when you are doing what you are passionate about. The benefits of creating multiple income streams far outweigh the risk and stress involved.
I consider it foolish working hard daily, only to be paid peanuts as salary every month. Just check the following benefits accruing to every business owner:

1.Confidence and Fulfillment:
Having your own business makes you more of a complete person who can proudly say that he/ she is an entrepreneur who has achieved something.

2. Limitations of earning do not exist:
You can earn as much as you want by just putting more effort and the risk of financial failure is ultimately eliminated

3. Work at your own pace:

The monotony of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm is eliminated. You have the advantage of being your timekeeper. Flexibility enables the average entrepreneur to perform at the optimum.

4. Job security and fear of unemployment becomes history:

The fear of been sacked ranks as the number one phobia among employees. This fear can become a major obstacle to achieving the goal of having your own business.

5. Flexibility to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it:

Working for others can reduce you to a human-robot because your suggestions may sometimes be discarded at the expense of management policy and decisions.

6. You retire when you feel like not when you become old and weak:

I once had a boss who after retiring from service became too weak to do anything meaningful. This was someone who had put in 35 years of meritorious service to the company and here he was living in a company apartment. He did not have a home of his own, and to make matter worse, he did not have a business of his own. That was the day I decided to opt for a business of my own and end the rat race of paid employment.

7. You will be your boss with no one looking over your shoulder:

The joy and freedom to take the crucial decision that will ultimately shape your business can be exciting and at the same time challenging. It is, however, a motivational factor as an entrepreneur.

Success is very much achievable to everybody. Believe that and you have taken the first step on your way to starting your own business in 2020.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
kponkedenge:
For those of you who don't know.... Watford and Udinese are owned by the same person.... That's why players of either club can easily move without any issues.

. isaac success comes to mind.granada to watford
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Rajosh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
kponkedenge:

yeah including Grenada too. But I read sometime ago that they wanted to sell Granada.
That's why it was easy for Ighalo to move from Udinese to Granada to Watford.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Naira landers please between Singapore and Finland which is better for working,living and schooling just asking for a friend

Finland
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
kponkedenge:

not exactly one person. more like family clubs
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
AmbFmk:
Moving on, is the standard.

Are you good at writing articles?
The you gotta check this out and make some side cash.

[url]
https://www.wealthonnet.com/2020/08/how-to-make-money-online-writing.html[/url]
Please I am interested,but the link is not working.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by hybridblood07(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Black Nigerian father white Netherland mother
ignis:

Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by tiger28: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:

Being a Nigerian is NOT really where you are BORN but WHAT you have done for Nigeria. ......a FOREIGNER that has DILLIGENTLY served Nigeria is wayyyyyy better than a Nigerian-born that is DETRIMENTAL to NIGERIA.....See all our LOOTING POLITICIANS, I don't see them as Nigerians.
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by ignis: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
tiger28:
Being a Nigerian is NOT really where you are BORN but WHAT you have done for Nigeria. ......a FOREIGNER that has DILLIGENTLY served Nigeria is wayyyyyy better than a Nigerian-born that is DETRIMENTAL to NIGERIA.....See all our LOOTING POLITICIANS, I don't see them as Nigerians.

That is your personal opinion
Re: Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese by ajl: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:

Poverty don hammer you. Sorry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident / Nigeria Is Only Now 90 Minutes Away From Russia 2018 World Cup / Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.