Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (42856 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Grandmeister(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one that knows nothing about American voters.

Trump is losing female voters and others that voted him he is doing nothing.
In 2016 was a candidate and saw him as a messaiah but right now the same cannot be said.Hillary won the popular vote Trump managed to win the EC so if you think 2016 is 2020 you are a dreamer
I’ll bookmark this comment till 4th November.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by sammysmiles(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

Your kind must have hated Harriet Tubman.

When people seek to be treated with equality or at least not be despised, there would always be one of your kind who try to rationalise glaring hate and oppression.
What's the correlation with someone who was freeing enslaved people and my comment
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Imjustagirl(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.

This is a pure lie abeg. So many people on Nairaland land talking about what they don't know. Anyways America knows who to vote for.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Imjustagirl(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Afamed:

Trump wannabe. He does not give a damn about your colour. He has said that openly in many fora

Guy you always always support the people that end up failing. I'm very happy you're against Trump grin

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Ellasure: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
You should not be lacking wisdom and understanding. What is the premise of the debate and the 2020 US presidential election contest.

To Donald Trump, up till March 2020 nobody in the democratic party has any chance of contesting and winning the election against him. But with the introduction of covid_19 into the equation and the attendant matters arising from it a window of opportunity was available to any smart asd in the democratic party.
The debate is meant to give opportunity for the contestants to present way forward. I believe Trump correctly put himself in position to discourage the opposition from gaining ground on the disaster. If you are sincere observe the covid effect is worldwide and nothing anybody can do. Donald Trump tried and has survived well.
Biden failed to caution rioters adding fuels to the fire ignited by covid thereby compounding the average us person suffering during this period.

Economic matters were not well covered by this first debate. Deliberately? Because Trump should have excel here.

Subsequent debate will show a clear winner. Trump has today and that is the reason main stream media don't want Biden to attend further debate. Very bad for Biden to disagree with green new deal propounded by his democratic party and supported by other western world powers.
Trump had him connered.

ThatFairGuy1:
Trump has always been a Porous mouthed man, he talks without limit which is not a good attribute for Leader.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Golan007: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Princedapace:

At least the country they migrated from has developed too! grin

Why did they flee in their thousands?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Kingstanding: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Trump is just doing rubbish interrupting and going off key.

This is a shame to America because even those they call developing countries can present better debate than what they did tonight.

The moderator was also somehow slow, he should have stood his ground and kept Trump shut by reading the rules to him. He was late to do that, doing it after almost 1hr into the debate.

Next time they should devise a means to shut off the mic with a button so so to moderate it better.

Trump is a crazy man tbh and people supporting him need their brain checked.

He can’t even condemn white supermacist, the fool told them to standby when asked to condemn them openly.

Yet some black idiot keep supporting him. Nawa o!
. Majorities of Nigerians supporting Trump don't have family in America or they mentally derange.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Princedapace(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Golan007:

Why did they flee in their thousands?

At least, those who stayed fixed the country. We blacks are to fix any of our countries grin

And worse part is that we don't even love one another. In nigeria, we kill our selves and hate on another with passion.

An igbo man no want to see a yoruba man, a yoruba man no want to see an igbo man, hausa man no trust igbo man, Igbo man no trust hausa man.

South africans are killing their fellow blacks

In Congo, they keep killing them selves. So blacks don't have the morale rights to call whites racists.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Risentouch(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Trump is just doing rubbish interrupting and going off key.

This is a shame to America because even those they call developing countries can present better debate than what they did tonight.

The moderator was also somehow slow, he should have stood his ground and kept Trump shut by reading the rules to him. He was late to do that, doing it after almost 1hr into the debate.

Next time they should devise a means to shut off the mic with a button so so to moderate it better.

Trump is a crazy man tbh and people supporting him need their brain checked.

He can’t even condemn white supermacist, the fool told them to standby when asked to condemn them openly.

Yet some black idiot keep supporting him. Nawa o!

Fox news is owned by a republican.
If you know you know
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by backbone503(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Starzo:
And dimentia Biden is??

Is there anyone, gender, nation or race that Trump hasn't made a reckless, false and derogatory remark about? Yeah, I agree his economic and domestic policies are paying-off within, but the office of POTUS calls for one with a high sense of dignity, diplomacy and depth. But unfortunately, these qualities are nowhere to be found in Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2020
OBku4:
Come... U well so?
..or which hole do u leave in

Have u heard of d word 'barrack obama'

lipsrsealed

Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by backbone503(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

Is it that you've not seen all the Democrats have done to Trump?..if you are the one you won't take it...Americans know this and that's why they are voting Trump... Democrats and the media have really done bad to him...they deserve no respect from him

Tell me one world leader that spews trash the way Trump does

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Golan007: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Princedapace:

At least, those who stayed fixed the country. We blacks are to fix any of our countries grin

And worse part is that we don't even love one another. In nigeria, we kill our selves and hate on another with passion.

An igbo man no want to see a yoruba man, a yoruba man no want to see an igbo man, hausa man no trust igbo man, Igbo man no trust hausa man.

South africans are killing their fellow blacks

In Congo, they keep killing them selves. So blacks don't have the morale rights to call whites racists.

So you support white racists.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by ThatFairGuy1: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Ellasure:
You should not be lacking wisdom and understanding. What is the premise of the debate and the 2020 US presidential election contest.

To Donald Trump, up till March 2020 nobody in the democratic party has any chance of contesting and winning the election against him. But with the introduction of covid_19 into the equation and the attendant matters arising from it a window of opportunity was available to any smart asd in the democratic party.
The debate is meant to give opportunity for the contestants to present way forward. I believe Trump correctly put himself in position to discourage the opposition from gaining ground on the disaster. If you are sincere observe the covid effect is worldwide and nothing anybody can do. Donald Trump tried and has survived well.
Biden failed to caution rioters adding fuels to the fire ignited by covid thereby compounding the average us person suffering during this period.

Economic matters were not well covered by this first debate. Deliberately? Because Trump should have excel here.

Subsequent debate will show a clear winner. Trump has today and that is the reason main stream media don't want Biden to attend further debate. Very bad for Biden to disagree with green new deal propounded by his democratic party and supported by other western world powers.
Trump had him connered.

Trump being a Porous mouthed individual isn't what anyone can fight, it's a glaring evidence and I'm happy you didn't say otherwise. so I don't see any lack of wisdom and Understanding in my submission as you claimed.

Besides with all you've written, you are pro Trump and you must in anyway defend his excessiveness.

Yes covid-19 is a World thing but we have countries that managed and still managing it well(Nigeria inclusive), so there's no excuse for any responsible Government.

Blaming Biden for Trump woe on effect of covid-19 is hypocrisy, especially if you're one of those that castigate this present Government in Nigeria. That's what opposition does. FG doesn't because of that use it as an excuse to relent in doing their constitutional work.

Finally it's laughable to use this debate as a yardstick for who wins US presidential race. We still remember Hillary/Trump debate last Election, how Trump was trashed by her.

It was Online poll of last election that showed Trump won Hillary in all the polls.
This year, Joe Biden has been winning Trump since April.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking!
Well all hands on deck.
Meanwhile, I don't support racist so I want Biden winning the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by fykes(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2020
DONALD TRUMP IS A DISGRACE!

With his performance, America has nothing to show any leader.. Even Saddam Hussein wouldn't be as brash and shameless as he was on that podium

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Princedapace(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Golan007:

So you support white racists.

Yes becus blacks, we are hypocrites. We are accusing whites of same things we are doing to our selves. We need to love our selves first before demanding same from others.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by MalaikaEH(f): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2020
The "Trumpet" will still win again. Easy to predict. My Nigerian experience thought me that he who can divide the people along ethnic lines without any apology will go ahead and win a second term. Like the "97% versus 5%" dichotomy. Just go ahead and maintain your stand, show it in all your appointments including supreme court judges, even the chief judge of the supreme court.
Trumpet has little to fear. Only 17% of American population are blacks. Even that 17% will be polarized.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
sammysmiles:
Those fools talking about colour,,, what has your colour done for you.... How can you support someone on the basis of skin colour.... People that hate themselves at home are talking about trump.... Don't you see you are fools

It beats me. Skills/Personality/Knowledge are the basis of intellectual competence not "skin color". Trump is fearless, smart, tactful and witty and I love him for these. What he likes or dislikes isn't my business.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by supercase1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Monoplik:
trump 4+4 torgba!
please don't carry your local Edo politics to an international level

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I am 70% sure that Biden is going to win.

Look at the voter statistics and see for yourself.
cheesy why do you think Trump is refusing to concede he knows he will lose.

dude Hillary Clinton won on all pre-election voter survey platform in 2016, high profiled artists like Jayz,Cardi b,TI, 50 cent, Snoop Dogg, infact most singers/rappers stuck wit her n prepared to perform in shows free 4 her after d election.

guess wat happened grin 2016 shock still hook Dem til today cheesy

Biden is too small

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Golan007:

What's worse is that he's a draft dodger and never pays his taxes.

leave tax matters to America to handle. it's der problem.

ur Govt is borrowing n looting everyday yet American tax returns is ur priority.

very soon china will take ova ur country una eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by sammysmiles(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Diariess:

It beats me. Skills/Personality/Knowledge are the basis of intellectual competence not "skin color". Trump is fearless, smart, tactful and witty and I love him for these. What he likes or dislikes isn't my business.
You are doing well...

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Iamvetlander:
Only if you know how Trump is dealing with blacks no black man in his right sense will vote Trump. Dude just make things frustrating under his tenure.
he now he just limited student visa to a validity of 2 years.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by peterantai(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
I want to watch it the full episode where can I find it
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Golan007: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Merimental:

leave tax matters to America to handle. it's der problem.

ur Govt is borrowing n looting everyday yet American tax returns is ur priority.

very soon china will take ova ur country una eye go clear

Shatap.

This thread is about the American elections and matters arising.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Agugbadin: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Trump will win again, let's leave USA and solve our security problem s, Boko haram, Ritualist kinapping armed robbery pen robbery etc

3 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by akilo1: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
I can’t understand why you love Trump because I am 100% certain he hates your color
only in nigeria someone who dont ve shi.t in his ass shout 4+4

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by djon78(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Agugbadin:
Trump will win again, let's leave USA and solve our security problem s, Boko haram, Ritualist kinapping armed robbery pen robbery etc

True
Many people here are deluding themselves
Trump will win again with a very wide margin
The white Americans are like Buharis supporters in Nigeria
The whites will overwhelmingly vote for Trump
Even the black lives matter riots scared many of them white voters
And black voters population is inconsequential
Just 17percent of the population

Even if they all vote for Biden
It still can't make him president

Anyone that thinks Joe Biden will win is being deceived

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Thenorth(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
A country were politics strive, not here that supporters of one politian kilsl another suppoters of another politician
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by kabillionaire(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
But honestly, Joe Biden is more racist than President Trump.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by ezechi24(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

You wonder why 90% of okoro pple are mentally deranged. angry

your Obama that is a black man is the cause of the problem Libya, Nigeria and many other African countries are facing today...now tell me one thing trump has done against Africans?..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.