Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (67322 Views)

Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by salam8528: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
And if they succeeded in the rituals we will still be the ones praising them up and down and even giving them titiles in our worship centers.
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by forghe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
agadez007:
When the Suspects are finallycaught,check them
them would bear names like Olaniyi,olabanji,Olasegun etc

This is so uncalled for.
You're being tribalistic. I'm not yoruba and I also know all tribes in this country have guys that does this unpseakable things for money.
So cute the tribalism. It won't help.
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kamdil:
and u think it is hacking that produces the money? Almost all yahoo guys are into hacking, not only hush, the difference between the once hitting it big and others that don't is the bloodshed involve
Lol thats not true, the biggest hackers/fraudsters dont do fetish. They rely more on programming. Imagine hacking into NNPCs salary program and stealing! You need ritual to do that?

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Kamdil: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Skankamola:

Lol thats not true, the biggest hackers/fraudsters dont do fetish. They rely more on programming. Imaging hacking into NNPCs salary program and stealing! You need ritual to do that?
hacking doesn't bring money bro, there is no money in the system, there is a spiritual force involve that powers their success in it, quote me. Real money answers to blood

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by mikkywebs(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
God save your people!
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kamdil:
hacking doesn't bring money bro, there is no money in the system, there is a spiritual force involve that powers their success in it, quote me. Real money answers to blood
You are being sarcastic right?
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Kamdil: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Skankamola:

You are being sarcastic right?
I am stating you the fact.
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Starzo: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
I dey dread the Igbo speaking parts of Delta state
Just too animalistic

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Starzo: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
It Shall never be well with scammers
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Skankamola:
So without ritual they cant just be thieves like hush?

oh you think hush wasn't doing rituals

learner
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by TruthinAction: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
How could she be walking to church but ended up in the school? Parents should please keep their eyes on their kids and be careful who your children stay with.

Above all, pray fervently night and day for your kids especially in tongues and such evil will hardly happen to any of your kids.

The days are evil. Start taking your spiritual life very serious. Those who dwell in God's secret place will abide under the shadow of the Almighty God.
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by RuggedSniper: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2020
@Fmghewzy Those of us who are older remember the Otokoto ritual killing that took place in Owerri in the 1990s... Right in Iboland and it is still taking place overtly and covertly. The picture of the severed head of the boy that was killed in Owerri by the evil guy (who was executed by firing squad) is attached below. Enugu Ezike has also witnessed major ritual killings of several women in 2009 and more have taken place in the SE, Hausaland and all over Nigeria. There is more but I will stop here for now. NaijaOlosho and agadez007 should take note and STOP the dubious and selective hate speech against the SW people on this thread.

1 Share

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Kk29: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2020
How on earth would a human being be so heartless to their fellow ones. I know that some of this act is because of unemployment and bad governance,and if time is not taken these people are graduates who graduated from school without seeing jobs to do.our state governors are so keen on tribalism when they know very well that their you are qualified for a job they won't give you that job but rather give it to an unqualified person simply because he/she is from they same tribe with them.Then when this youth decide to look for another job by force and ends up doing something bad,they will say that our youths are not responsible,abi?
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Jacobnoise(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2020
dre11:

GUARDIAN

E be things
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Jacobnoise(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2020
This country get matter sha
Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Fmghewzy(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=RuggedSniper post=94485587]@Fmghewzy Those of us who are older remember the Otokoto ritual killing that took place in Owerri in the 1990s...
Don't mind those tribalistic bastards,it one of the reasons africa or rather Nigeria is still like this.
It really annoys me when I see so many igbos in SW .no one shows them any sign of agression whatsoever even in some northern states , you see them establish businesses without any issues,yet many tribalistic bastards are on Nairaland.To be honest igbos are very tribalistic or maybe igbos on Nairaland.
On virtually almost everything ,from chest beating to be developers of the world to claiming to be the best race in the world .

They are so deluded that they extend their tribalism to everything including crime.

Is there anywhere in the world with no trace of crime.
Any little thing afonja this afonja that,aboki this aboki that.Every tribalistic thread is always by them.
It is very bad.
I am not saying there are no tribalist in other tribes ooo,but it's just too common to igbos on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by RuggedSniper: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
@Fmghewzy, WORD!smiley I ABSOLUTELY agree with your reply. Those psychotic trolls/ethnic bigots are mainly below 40 from my investigation and they seem not to realise we all have access to online and offline newspaper reports on massive crimes and ritual killings in Iboland. Just upload the 1990s Otokoto hotel, Owerri ritual killing picture on NL next time any of them open their "garbage dump" mouths to insult the entire Yoruba people worldwide. Happy holidays. Cheers! P.S. @Fmghewzy, NEXT TIME you want to reply to a post on NL: 1) Click on the
"QUOTE" button. 2) Type your comments ALWAYS at the END of this quote sign in brackets => [/quote]. This will enable all your posts when quoting others on NL to look well structured.

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Fmghewzy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=RuggedSniper post=94499592]@Fmghewzy

I will take note of that, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kamdil:
I am stating you the fact.
When you learn more about programming and hacking you'l understand.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
HouseAtreides:

oh you think hush wasn't doing rituals

learner
Of the numerous people running to alfas and babalawos everyday for rituals how many have made it big really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo / Lagos Theatre In Oregun Burnt Down By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.