Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Any Other African Nationality Here On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Other African Nationality Here On NL (4706 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2020
No vex say I post am here
If you're from another African countries I mean countries like Ghana,Rwanda, Cameroon, kenyan,and so on and you're here on NL.
I'll like to ask you few questions ::
1. How do you see we Nigerians/what can you say about we Nigerians
maybe aspects like our culture, our dishes, government, our system of education, our celebrities, the way you see us interact on social media, what you quickly use to recognise us when you see us in foreign countries.
2. What do you find interesting here on NL
3. From your own perspective summarize what you like about we Nigerians and what you dislike about us.
5. If you're a man can you marry our women here and if you're a woman can you get married to our men here.
Those are the things I'll like to know thanks
Let start.....

Lalasticlala we need more views on this

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2020
There are lots of Indians and Chinese here .. a few Americans too apart from Africans like Ghanaians, Kenyans and South Africans
While the Indians are gently selling their trades like medics, IT trainings etc, the Chinese are focused on trying to make us hate and blame America for the Corona virus

23 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by fati2001(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2020
all nations are active on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by yenereal(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2020
I represent Southern Congo.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by fati2001(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2020
yenereal:
bravo *clapping *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ModestGal(f): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Nice thread
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by paul100(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
Nice thread
Lalasticlala come and see this
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2020
I represent the ocean.

At least, i'm worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ahmEenu(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
j unior
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2020
I represent outer space.

If you're one of us and you're here please indicate.

Op nice thread.

Please,be proud of your country or wherever it is you type from.
It's a faceless forum after all and luckily, we're all ONE.

11 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
yenereal:

What happened to Uyo?

7 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:
I represent outer space.

If you're one of us and you're here please indicate.
I love the flowers behind you in your outer space wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I love the flowers behind you in your outer space wink
Thank you.
They're a special breed. wink

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Thank you.

They're a special breed. wink
What's the name of the extra terrestrial flowers? smiley
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
What's the name of the extra terrestrial flowers? smiley
Craziline spp smiley You don't see them on earth wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Craziline spp smiley
You don't see them on earth wink
grin grin grin grin grin. Sounds kinda crazy does it means the flowers gets people crazy ?
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

grin grin grin grin grin. Sounds kinda crazy does it means the flowers gets people crazy ?

It's from outer space, anything can happen wink

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

It's from outer space, anything can happen wink
Right! You know I'll really love to know what it feels like in the outer space maybe I should start by buying a land in the moon
Do you guys have a society .. a government.. parties in outer space?
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Right! You know I'll really love to know what it feels like in the outer space maybe I should start by buying a land in the moon
Do you guys have a society .. a government.. parties in outer space?

The moon?
We don't go near the moon cheesy

Societies and parties? Much more than that, not what you guys call it here though. It has other names over there smiley
We don't have any government,cause no one there is ready to mislead the others. We do have guardians though smiley
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

The moon?
We don't go near the moon cheesy

Societies and parties? Much more than that, not what you guys call it here though. It has other names over there smiley
We don't have any government,cause no one there is ready to mislead the others. We do have guardians though smiley
Ahhh Guardians!! I remember...like in the Guardian of the Galaxies.
Tell an enthusiast, what's the everyday life like in outer space? Over here its just wake up ..get to work/business/hustle.. eat ..sleep .. hang around friends and families.. repeat
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Ahhh Guardians!! I remember...like in the Guardian of the Galaxies.
Tell an enthusiast, what's the everyday life like in outer space? Over here its just wake up ..get to work/business/hustle.. eat ..sleep .. hang around friends and families.. repeat

Boring life you people live here.
There we live our lives..
Go to work,get back,update yourself on the latest happenings all around space and set off for the new gathering of fun going down.

New day,new gathering of fun.

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Boring life you people live here.
There we live our lives..
Go to work,get back,update yourself on the latest happenings all around space and set off for the new gathering of fun going down.

New day,new gathering of fun.

What's an average 'gathering of fun' like? I mean what do you guys do?
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Sometimes,a competition is organized to win a girl's heart wink
Sometimes,death wars are organized. Not a problem,only one person dies that day due to being weak. Game hunts in Jupiter. Mating games,sports(mostly soccer).

It's all fun smiley
Do you guys share the same DNA with we Earthlings I mean, do we share same biological/anatomical composition?
How do you guys procreate?
Have you seen an inter-marriage situation between humans and your kinds or do you think it's possible?

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

What's an average 'gathering of fun' like? I mean what do you guys do?

Sometimes,death wars are organized. Not a problem,only one person dies that day due to being weak. Game hunts in Jupiter. Mating games,sports(mostly soccer).

It's all fun smiley
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

It's all fun smiley
Wow.. must be very interesting to watch smiley
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Do you guys share the same DNA with we Earthlings I mean, do we share same biological/anatomical composition?
How do you guys procreate?
Have you seen an inter-marriage situation between humans and your kinds or do you think it's possible?

DNA- Conducting my own research,it's complicated.
Anatomically we are most likely the same just that the senses are actually different. We have the ability to (secret).
Procreation doesn't take much stress,mating isn't an issue to us,so long you don't reproduce weak offsprings.

Inter-marriage; It's rare to see one of our kind here on earth. Why I'm reaching out now on NAIRALAND.
Getting married won't be a problem but the human lady or man in question must be ready to measure up to the intellectual standard.

I've revealed so much sad

2 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Wow.. must be very interesting to watch smiley
smiley Very

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

DNA- Conducting my own research,it's complicated.
Anatomically we are most likely the same just that the senses are actually different. We have the ability to (secret).
Procreation doesn't take much stress,mating isn't an issue to us,so long you don't reproduce weak offsprings.

Inter-marriage; It's rare to see one of our kind here on earth. Why I'm reaching out now on NAIRALAND.
Getting married won't be a problem but the human lady or man in question must be ready to measure up to the intellectual standard.

I've revealed so much sad
Lol I'm not the enemy revealing much wouldn't hurt instead it makes appreciate your kinds the more but if you would please we could do a private conversation.. there's so much to be said ..there's just so much to be known about your unknown world wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Akamariner:
I represent the ocean.
At least, i'm worldwide
grin

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol I'm not the enemy revealing much wouldn't hurt instead it makes appreciate your kinds the more but if you would please we could do a private conversation.. there's so much to be said ..there's just so much to be known about your unknown world wink
Can you both get a room please. This is a public forum. Na joke o. lol

9 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Can you both get a room please. This is a public forum. Na joke o. lol
Lol.. her fire and vibes are next to none
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Localemperor: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
see as those two mumu don spoil the thread.... idiot that have no relevance for anything

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. / This Man Is The Man All The Redpillers Look Up To. He's Their Role Model (photo) / She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.