Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Any Other African Nationality Here On NL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Other African Nationality Here On NL (4654 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / The Finest Boy On Nl Has Arrived (rate My Pics Guys) / Mention People That Worth Following On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Burgerlomo: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yes, Nigeria grin
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol I'm not the enemy revealing much wouldn't hurt instead it makes appreciate your kinds the more but if you would please we could do a private conversation.. there's so much to be said ..there's just so much to be known about your unknown world wink

cheesy cheesy
If it ain't on nairaland, it ain't on nairaland. wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by kukoyi17226: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
fun leitmotif come and see this
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

cheesy cheesy
If it ain't on nairaland, it ain't on nairaland. wink
Yeah I totally get and respect that. wink
But then I think we could work together on a book/script project theming on UFO experience. I've only done the intro parts but laziness won't let me finish up. undecided
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Yeah I totally get and respect that. wink
But then I think we could work together on a book/script project theming on UFO experience. I've only done the intro parts but laziness won't let me finish up. undecided

Awwwn
I love the pick up line. But,I would rather keep our place secret from the eyes of humans. smiley
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO and ThreeEyedRaven please you can send pms to each other and say anything you want to say instead of derailing this thread
No offense pls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

Awwwn
I love the pick up line. But,I would rather keep our place secret from the eyes of humans. smiley

That's the idea cheesy .. mystery!!

The world may never know if it's true or not. Come on you, give it a shot wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
ZIINI:
StacyO and ThreeEyedRaven please you can simply send pms to each other and say whatever you want to say instead of derailing this thread
No offense pls

He's learning a few things about my place of origin. Anything bad about that? embarassed
Anyway,the discussion is over cause he's filled with knowledge already.

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

That's the idea cheesy .. mystery!!

The world may never know if it's true or not. Come on you, give it a shot wink

Stop derailing ZIINI 's thread embarassed
grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:

He's learning a few things about my place of origin. Anything bad about that? embarassed
Anyway,the discussion is over cause he's filled with knowledge already.

Lol Was only getting knowledge of the E.T, I didn't shoot the sheriff sad
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Camelot65: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:
I represent outer space.

If you're one of us and you're here please indicate.

Op nice thread.

Please,be proud of your country or wherever it is you type from.
It's a faceless forum after all and luckily, we're all ONE.
I rep forever
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zinibanks Are you abandoning this account... Better stop posting and face your ban...
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Camelot65:
I rep forever

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol I'm not the enemy revealing much wouldn't hurt instead it makes appreciate your kinds the more but if you would please we could do a private conversation.. there's so much to be said ..there's just so much to be known about your unknown world wink
after you will be shouting Nigeria ladies are boring and dull up and down.

this Penis people ehnn

5 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Dayoebe(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorry o Zinibanks.

Your thread has entered ocean and space.

4 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by LikeAking: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
I represent Namibia.

2 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by LikeAking: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:

this Penis people ehnn

Their is nothing like penis people.

We only have have one "f" gender associated with that kind name.
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Liposure: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
StacyO:
I represent outer space.

If you're one of us and you're here please indicate.

Op nice thread.

Please,be proud of your country or wherever it is you type from.
It's a faceless forum after all and luckily, we're all ONE.
which planet. i'm from asgard.
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
LikeAking:

Their is nothing like penis people.
We only have have one "f" gender associated with that kind name.
You say wety?
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:

this Penis people ehnn
How do you even know she's Nigerian grin. If she is she's quite different. And besides I didn't say boring I said troublesome and truly most Nigerian ladies are quite deceitful

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

How do you even know she's Nigerian grin. If she is she's quite different. And besides I didn't say boring I said troublesome and truly most Nigerian ladies are quite deceitful
if she isn't from Nigeria..
Then she's from the outer space like she said..
Nigeria Men are more deceitful
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Davoneskay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
A very good thread turned to crap by some annoying folks.

21 Likes

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
if she isn't from Nigeria..
Then she's from the outer space like she said..
Nigeria Men are more deceitful
I really want to believe she is from outer space cause her vibes are out of this world smiley
Nigerian men are deceitful yeah.. but I'm not your average 'Nigerian men'
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol.. her fire and vibes are next to none
lol. Carry water follow body na. As for her vibes, isn't that what all men want ? A chic that can really vibe.... No dull moment . lol grin
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

but I'm not your average 'Nigerian men'
Hahaha...quite interesting I wouldn't love to deter you from the conversation you're having with her.. I'll reply this one in another thread and some other time.
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. Carry water follow body na. As for her vibes, isn't that what all men want ? A chic that can really vibe.... No dull moment . lol grin
I'm telling you mehn wink
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
Hahaha...quite interesting
I wouldn't love to deter you from the conversation you're having with her..
I'll reply this one in another thread and some other time.
Be my special guest
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Be my special guest
About to wed??
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
About to wed??
Holy shit no!!! grin grin grin
I mean I await your response whenever wherever

1 Like

Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Holy shit no!!! grin grin grin I mean I await your response whenever wherever
okay I'll need a reminder...

so print me a card as your special guest.
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
okay
I'll need a reminder...

so print me a card as your special guest.

You're not getting me. Please refer to the quite below for my point when I said be my guest
Preshieben:
Hahaha...quite interesting
I wouldn't love to deter you from the conversation you're having with her..
I'll reply this one in another thread and some other time.
Re: Any Other African Nationality Here On NL by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

You're not getting me. Please refer to the quite below for my point when I said be my guest
I got yoh mehnn

was only joking..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.