Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) (29040 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube, See Why They Killed Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by eherbal(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2020
The great South African legendary Reggae musician “Lucky Dube” was shot to death by three gang men who were known to be called car hijackers by S.A Police. The name of these three bad boys are Mbuti Mabe, Sifiso Mhlanga And Gxowa Ludwe. Lucky dube was shot immediately after dropping his 2 children at their uncles house on 18th Oct 2007.

He was driving in his Chrysler 300c while he was being shot at Rosettenville in Johnannesburg South Africa. The police department of SA tried all they could to make sure that they get to root of the assassination of this great legend. After the long run, 5 people were arrested for persecution of this crime but later on, 3 people among them where find guilty and was convicted in 31 March 2009, they trio where all sentenced to life imprisonment.

Here Is the reason why Lucky Dube was killed:

Regarding to the Police Department of South Africa, they said that these three Assassins were after the Chrysler 300c Lucky Dube was driving. They though the owner of the car must have been a Nigeria citizen. The S.A police said that after a proper investigation was carried out, that these criminals did not know it was the Reggae singer, they though it was a Nigerian and that was why they shot him to death as they try to snatch his car from him.

But Lucky Dude took the bullet and yet drove off till he got exhausted and crashes the cars on a tree in a road side.

Lucky Dube was born in August 1964 and he life was took away from him in 2007. It was alleged that Dube parents parted ways due to some irreconcilable issues before her mother put him to birth and that was the reason why he was brought up under the care of his mother alone.

Here Are The Photos Of The Killer Of the Great Reggae Legend.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/7b59af1cf39b8c904d846615f97f80fb?client=news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by eherbal(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Catchfirez: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2020
This Life

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by operAhdam: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerians don buy market..na sin for Nigerians to drive car in s.a

6 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by fati2001(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2020
RIP.
THE DEVIL IS BETTER THAN MANDELA PPLE.

8 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
f
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by MJluv(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
"They thought he was a Nigerian" - Just see what hate caused

11 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by longetivity(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2020
They thought it was a Nigerian, if I see any SA mofo for naija ehnn. lipsrsealed
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by obyrich(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
They thought he was Nigerian?
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by gulfer: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2020
Classic case of, 'Ti a ba so oko soja, ara ile eni ni mba; dont ask me for translation angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Jabioro: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria government liberated them from the "apathetic" claw of oppression...
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by illicit(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2020
RIP
Lucky Dube
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Azyne(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
They don't know what they cut short, they should be held behind bars for life.
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
gulfer:
Classic case of, 'Ti a ba so oko soja, ara ile eni ni mba; dont ask me for translation angry angry angry

What's the Translation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by kmaster007: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
longetivity:
They thought it was a Nigerian, if I see any SA mofo for naija ehnn. lipsrsealed
do you no one if you see am
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
gulfer:
translate?
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by davillian(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
They just wasted dube...
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
They thought he must have been a Nigerian, meaning nigerians are known for show offs and expensive lifestyle. i dey wonder whether Nazis and Adolf hitler's no2 Hermann Goring( the only baller during ww2) get Nigeria genre.

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by gulfer: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
cassidy1996:
translate?
Simply means, "when a man thinks he is stoning a stranger by throwing stone in the market place, this sometimes end up hitting/wounding his relative instead".......They thought Lucky Dube was a Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by gulfer: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

What's the Translation grin grin
Simply means, "when a man thinks he is stoning a stranger by throwing stone in the market place, this sometimes end up hitting/wounding his relative instead".......They thought Lucky Dube was a Nigerian
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by 444crop: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
gulfer:
gbam!!!! Iji Okwi nwanne m..... Kwuharia ya ozo....dont ask me oo

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
444crop:
gbam!!!! Iji Okwi nwanne m..... Kwuharia ya ozo....dont ask me oo

Aigbo ifa la n woke, ifa kan kosi ni para....don't ask me o
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
3 wicked Idiots
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Denique(f): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
The guy in the middle looks like Afeez Oyetoro shocked

3 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
gulfer:
thanks
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
killing your own country man because you thought he was a foreigner, foolishness.
Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by 444crop: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
donproject:

Aigbo ifa la n woke, ifa kan kosi ni para....don't ask me o
owu otua ka ijiriw choo ya? Anyi ga ele onye ike ga agwu.... Don't ask me ooo

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Papadoh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
But, but, but... Black Lives Matter... Bleep!ng hypocrites! It only matters when they want to use your stup!d as$ to create a narrative and further their agenda.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerians don suffer aswear. They suffer both internally and externally.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Petyr1: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
just went to Wikipedia to confirm if it true. i shake my head for South Africa. Bunch of stupid negros

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Psalm126: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Three idiots

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
The reggae music icon till today his music still selling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi / NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam / Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.