Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From (5117 Views)

OMOTOLSY Selling: Flagship, Mid Range & Budget Android Phones For Sale / OMOTOLSY: Gaming, Professional, Budget Laptops for SALE... BUY & BE SATISFIED / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
Your act is a very intentional one.

You went to all my adverts and took your time to write very bad comments about my products.

You have done very very well.

I will not stop until you stop defining "crack" in your own definition.

You sold a cracked-screen laptop to me without letting me know because i have sent you the money.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by drakeskull(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bought from the dude and he delivered. I got a replacement for a better laptop at dirt cheap price when I returned the initial one I bought. You don't report an issue after 2 months and expect a positive response, who does that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by wman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:
I bought something from 1x2x3: and up till today I keep commending him for his straigthforwardness and whole-hearted sincerity atundey is another great seller even when he faces problem through lockdown but omotolsy is full of half-truth, half-lie to me and will not keep quite to say and act on it.

I have been transacting with Omotolsy for over 7 years and I've been to his house at least 3 times. I am also a seller here and I am ready to stake my integrity on him.

Why didn't you notify him of the cracked screen immediately you received the laptop?

Why coming out over a month later?

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Owodiran1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omotolsy s someone you can deal with without issue. Op let's get something straight. Was it immediately you collected the item. You noticed it's cracked. Or the laptop don use months for your hand and you are now complaining of crack

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by sheelay(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
God knows best, but Omotolsy that I know wouldn't do what you accused him of.. You guy should investigate properly cos I saw the advert of the laptop back then.... You guy should reach a peaceful resolution... Like I said earlier, God knows best
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
You are a wicked person and your act of wickedness will sink you
economia post=94469. 724:
You sold a cracked-screen laptop to me and when such is communicated to you privately you kept mute for long and I reminded you, you think blocking me to keep quite on the matter will solve you problem.

This is why I come public to ask you and you are still wrinsing your body with liquid soap.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
dushman04:

Chief, how do you use a phone for 2 months without noticing it’s cracked? I’ve transacted with this same person for years and I’ve not had an issue with him and I’ll vouch for him anywhere.

Let him type it here that he is not aware of the crack before sending it to me.

Let him come here to say I am just telling him today.

Let him not defind "crack" from his own mind
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
You cannot read abi? I said you first told me on the 19th which was even more than a month ago before telling me again today.

You are doing this because i blocked you.

People should avoid buyers like you.

Unfortunately we cannot know the true nature of people we sell to.

If inhad known would i have obligded to all your please for months.
economia:

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
wman:

I have been transacting with Omotolsy for over 7 years and I've been to his house at least 3 times. I am also a seller here and I am ready to stake my integrity on him.

Why didn't you notify him of the cracked screen immediately you received the laptop?

Why coming out over a month later?

Ask him if I have not communicated the issue with him privately.

Ask him if he responded

Ask him if I do not call his attension to the crack screen again.

Ask him if he did not block me for that.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
I have done this already.

Openly acknowledged my stand.
economia:

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Trendy247: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:

How many time do you want him to type it?

If u can't post pictures of the cracked laptop here, just close the thread already

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by wman(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:

Ask him if I have not communicated the issue with him privately.

Ask him if he responded

Ask him if I do not call his attension to the crack screen again.

Ask him if he did not block me for that.

It's a simple question. Why did you not inform him of the cracked screen immediately you received the laptop?
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
I have done this already.

Openly acknowledged my stand.

Not the one you defind what a "screen crack" is in you decieptive manner.

I know you can deny the obvious but you can not be a judge of your own case.

I want to hold you to your concience if you have it.
Even if you don't have it I know it will stand against you.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
wman:

It's a simple question. Why did you not inform him of the cracked screen immediately you received the laptop?

I informed him, he kept mute.

I reminded him he blocked me.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
State the dates so that people here will slap you please.

Let me help you?

1. Item sent on the 5th August 2020
2. First report on screen 19th September 2020(you were ignored and that was not enough signal for you)
3. Second report on screen was today 30th September 2020(then you were blocked)

Attachement below.

economia:

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by olalekanba(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Another suggestion

Kindly share the pictures of the crack
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:

When did you inform him of the crack, can we get a screenshot?
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by timijoseph01(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
You see when you try to spoil someone that God has His hands upon it back fires.

1. You told me screen is cracked after using the laptop for how many months(roughly two months)?

2. I sent you video before you paid me or not?

3. Why did it take you soo long to see Cracked screen?

4. Why did you not return a cracked screen laptop?

5. Did i give you my address in Lagos or not?

6. When you saw that your not okay with your purchase why did you not open this thread months ago?

You deserve the blocking and i will block you one million times. You have successfully blacklisted your name and not mine. I have humbly paid my price when it comes to integrity through the grace of God and not you mere man will destroy it.

@economia kindly attend to those questions.. Cause If you are reporting a cracked screen issue after almost 2months.. I don't think anyone is going to take you serious..!!

I've known Omotolsy for some years, been to his house and transacted with him few times...

He's LEGIT and SAFE to Deal with...!!!
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Attached above
Donbigi2:

When did you inform him of the crack, can we get a screenshot?
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by olalekanba(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kindly share the pictures of the crack
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by wolfenstein(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:
This guy is a trick star, he reduces the brightness of the display which will not let the crack seen but when I need high performance latter I thought of brighten the displayed that what was when I notice the crack and communitied that to him privately which he didn't reply for weeks, I informed him of it again today
Boss please don't be angry, but how can someone reduce the brightness of a laptop and yet u won't notice the crack?

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:

Let me help you?

2. First report on screen 19th September 2020(you were ignored and that was not enough signal for you)

Attachement below.

What kept you mute before but can now defind what a "crack screen" is and think I will keep quite.

If you had responded all this wouldn't be but you think I did not pay and you want to prove I lied on you.

I know you are aware that is why I want to hold you to your concience. I don't care if yoy have one but I am still sprised how you still go ahead to defind a "cracked" screen with intention to decieve the public
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by wolfenstein(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:

Let me help you?

Attachement below.

Persistent Samsung
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Burst my brains man

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Carshopper(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
The internet always remembers

I am intalks with @omotolsy to upload pics of what he sold..to put case to rest...buyer should also upload pics
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
I was not asking you to get anything but to point it to you that you are not a saint as you claim.

You are a half-true -half-lie person.

The other faults youu mentioned beforehand do you see me pointing to it?

I will tell the public about you and not be quite as you want me to.

I have been luky to fall into good hads also which I also write good review of them here on nairaland.

You don't eat people money but you are half-true-half-lie.

Expect me not to stop here.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by seyithug(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:
I was not asking you to get anything but to point it to you that you are not a saint as you claim.

I have been luky to fall into good hads also which I also write good review of them here on nairaland.

So, in conclusion, you're only all out to defame and de-market him? I thought as much.

He sent you a laptop on August 5, and you didn't know/see (and didn't inform him either) that the screen was cracked until 1 month and 14 days later. Do you know how dumb that sounds? I guess not.

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
The one who created us all will stop you.
economia:

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
You were sent videos 3 solid times.

1. One was to show you the item your buying
2. The two others to show you the laptop as i was backing it up

Images attached

1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Carshopper(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
You were sent videos 3 solid times.

1. One was to show you the item your buying
2. The two others to show you the laptop as i was backing it up

Images attached

I bought my Hp envy from u...drove to your house to pick it up...

I bought a game pad from you... Drove to ur house to pick it up...

Everything smooth ... I even told u I will credit u later when I reach house cause u didn't want cash on d game pad...u said no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
omotolsy:
Attached above
I just saw. The next 5days will make it 2months. Ignore the clown

3 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Rhaspody(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
economia:

I will not stop until you stop defining "crack" in your own definition.

You sold a cracked-screen laptop to me without letting me know because i have sent you the money.

This is just silly bro. Silly. 1 month is a very long time not to notice a cracked screen talk more of 2 months.

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oh bro.
Buyer turned brother.

Adwatch CEO.
Carshopper:

I bought my Hp envy from u...drove to your house to pick it up...

I bought a game pad from you... Drove to ur house to pick it up...

Everything smooth ... I even told u I will credit u later when I reach house cause u didn't want cash on d game pad...u said no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Innjoo 8" Keyboard #3,499 & Dual Electronic Pen #599 Available Ring 08069278428 / Original Softwares Availabe At Computer Village / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.