Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin (3040 Views)

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us / Fake Bitcoin Transaction Software 2021 Very REAL! / Fake Bitcoin Sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
My friend was just scammed now. This morning my friends decided to buy bitcoin worth $3,000. We contacted a guy we normally buy from and discussed everything. My friend sent his wallet to him since everything else was settled already. The guy credited the wallet with the exact amount of bitcoin. We checked the wallet and the bitcoin was actually there, everything was confirmed and we sent him the money. About 15 minutes later, we checked the wallet again and couldn't find the bitcoin anymore. I'm still in shock right now because i can't understand what happened. My friend and I are still confused till now. We tried asking questions about it and someone said it's flashing. I don't know what to do now. Please if you know anyone who knows about this bitcoin flashing please I really need your help quickly. This sh*t is beyond me and i need someone to help me understand this properly. Please everyone someone should help me in God's name�� I really need to talk yo someone who knows about bitcoin flashing. Link me up with anyone please��
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don't know anything about flashing sha but..... Why didn't u buy from a known exchanger instead of an individual?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Kamdil: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
There is nothing like bitcoin flashing. Bitcoin is not reversible when it is sent. Once it goes through the major network confirmation , it can't be reversed, except it didn't go through the network confirmation and reversed.

In this case, contact the guy, if he refuses, to do something, contact ur bank and let them flag his account using police report

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by sholyb1: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Can you please share me your contact number?
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Generalnomercy: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
EditorAdorableM:
I don't know anything about flashing sha but..... Why didn't u buy from a known exchanger instead of an individual?

Its fake or otherwise called btc flash.

Chat me here let me put you through
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by solmus: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
smiley

Paxful.com is your saviour

Avoid Nigerian traders trying to lure you to WhatsApp.. infact if you can avoid Nigerians you'd be safe

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bro, we normally buy from him before because he's also a vendor. But now he suddenly blocked all our contacts the moment he noticed that we've found out. We can't reach him anywhere because he blocks any new number that calls or text him both on WhatsApp. So clearly, he knows what he has done and he did it intentionally.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Send your number let me chat you up on WhatsApp please. This is really urgent
sholyb1:
Can you please share me your contact number?
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bro. Please send me your WhatsApp number let's talk please. I really want to understand this properly
Generalnomercy:

Its fake or otherwise called btc flash.

Chat me here let me put you through
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nbotee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Why dont u put up his name, contact details and account details to warn unsuspecting victims... Since he has blocked ur numbers and all den he's actually gone rogue..
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by dawnomike(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
It was done with conceiler app... The seller is fraudulent
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
bitcoin app can cause that, just talk to the guy to reverse your money...it is better to have a paxful app
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
The guy blocked my friend and all of us that tried reaching out to him at all
Jamesbiodun:
bitcoin app can cause that, just talk to the guy to reverse your money...it is better to have a paxful app
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please can we talk privately bro? I need to understand well bro
dawnomike:
It was done with conceiler app... The seller is fraudulent
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Send his contact here
I can help u
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Okika123(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
you can buy coins from bank now
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Kobicove(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sinzumarv:
Bro, we normally buy from him before because he's also a vendor. But now he suddenly blocked all our contacts the moment he noticed that we've found out. We can't reach him anywhere because he blocks any new number that calls or text him both on WhatsApp. So clearly, he knows what he has done and he did it intentionally.

But how could you transfer $3,000 to someone you have never met physically before?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Sinzumarv: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bro, we've been doing business with this dude for sometime now and the funny thing is that we've even traded more than $3,000 before. I just can't imagine how this happened this time
Kobicove:

But how could you transfer $3,000 to someone you have never met physically before?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
He has used a fake bitcoin creditor to scam you
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Kris25: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Send the scammer's number here so it will be made public so others won't fall victim
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
It appears to me you are more interested to know more about flashing than how to recover your money from the fraudster

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by PlayerMeji: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Since he is not willing to paste his numbers and contacts for others to know about... I think the whole story is a fake!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Nephilim: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
petaling:
It appears to me you are more interested to know more about flashing than how to recover your money from the fraudster
don't mind him! He might even be the scammer! Trying to get ideas on how to scam people with Bitcoin.

Drop his details, you know gree, report him you know answer, you con dey cry wen wen! Guy park!

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by dogtails(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
The OP needs ideas to scam people with btc flashing...Watch out for his signature and profile

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by MikeMicheal(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sinzumarv:
My friend was just scammed now. This morning my friends decided to buy bitcoin worth $3,000. We contacted a guy we normally buy from and discussed everything. My friend sent his wallet to him since everything else was settled already. The guy credited the wallet with the exact amount of bitcoin. We checked the wallet and the bitcoin was actually there, everything was confirmed and we sent him the money. About 15 minutes later, we checked the wallet again and couldn't find the bitcoin anymore. I'm still in shock right now because i can't understand what happened. My friend and I are still confused till now. We tried asking questions about it and someone said it's flashing. I don't know what to do now. Please if you know anyone who knows about this bitcoin flashing please I really need your help quickly. This sh*t is beyond me and i need someone to help me understand this properly. Please everyone someone should help me in God's name�� I really need to talk yo someone who knows about bitcoin flashing. Link me up with anyone please��
Fake story.
You only want to learn how to dupe people with bitcoin flash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by ibechris(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sinzumarv:

Send us his number let us help u...we can as well get his contact on Facebook using his phone number.
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Generalnomercy: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sinzumarv:
Bro. Please send me your WhatsApp number let's talk please. I really want to understand this properly

Done.
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by slimjosh231(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
You’re a big scam. You trying to learn about bitcoin flash so you can scam people.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by dawnomike(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sinzumarv:
Please can we talk privately bro? I need to understand well bro
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Goldenrod1: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
The seller flashed you the coin . They have done it for one of my partners before.

You still have the details of the account you people paid into, report to you bank and let them hold the receivers account responsible
Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by stagger: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is a a fake story.

You say your friend was scammed. You are not interested in finding the scammer or recovering your money. You are more interested in finding out what "Bitcoin flashing" is.

Your heart is not pure. I think you are trying to find out ways to hack people's wallets and steal their coins.

If it moves like a duck and quacks like a duck, look well....it is a duck!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin by Dynamiq(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2020
If someone scammed you of a whopping 3k dolls, the natural human instinct is to be all about tracing the scammer and recovering your money. But the op doesn't seem interested in that. Neither does he respond to those who want to identify and expose the scammer. Op appears only interested in the concept of BTC flash. The story is not adding up again. He said the scammer hurt him so much but he doesn't want him identified let alone exposed. The story get k-leg small.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.