Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas (538 Views)

Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
I WILL LOVE TO ASK HW DID THE WEST BUILD THEIR VILLAGES.ARE THEY N.G.O THAT HANDLING RURAL HOUSING.LOVE TO KNOW FRM PPLE WHO HAVE STAY ABROAD AND WHO THE COUNTRY WELL.WHY I ASK THE QUESTION IS HAVE OBSERVE THAT WHITES CALL THE VILLAGES "GRASS ROOT" WHICH MEANS WHEN U FIX YOUR VILLAGE YOU FIX YOUR STATES IN A COUNTRY.HAVE NOTICE STATE POLITICIAN WEAK POINT IS THE VILLAGE.HAVE NOTICE ANY COUNTRY THAT HAVE DEVELOPED VILLAGE THEIR STATE GOVERNORS ARE ALWAYS PPLE OREINTED AND FEAR THE PPLE
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Dindondin(m): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Ogaonos:
I WILL LOVE TO ASK HW DID THE WEST BUILD THEIR VILLAGES.ARE THEY N.G.O THAT HANDLING RURAL HOUSING.LOVE TO KNOW FRM PPLE WHO HAVE STAY ABROAD AND WHO THE COUNTRY WELL.WHY I ASK THE QUESTION IS HAVE OBSERVE THAT WHITES CALL THE VILLAGES "GRASS ROOT" WHICH MEANS WHEN U FIX YOUR VILLAGE YOU FIX YOUR STATES IN A COUNTRY.HAVE NOTICE STATE POLITICIAN WEAK POINT IS THE VILLAGE.HAVE NOTICE ANY COUNTRY THAT HAVE DEVELOPED VILLAGE THEIR STATE GOVERNORS ARE ALWAYS PPLE OREINTED AND FEAR THE PPLE
By having less corruption.
In Nigeria, corruption is no respecter of tribes.
Two, by laying out plans for future from the beginning etc.
They take lives of citizens serious here unlike Nigeria where you life no matter!

1 Like

Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 5:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Most of the rural areas are abandoned and dying because the manufacturing jobs have been moved overseas. You can get a whole house there for $2,000 if you want. Most are now drug dens.
Ogaonos:
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
ycat:
Most of the rural areas are abandoned and dying because the manufacturing jobs have been moved overseas. You can get a whole house there for $2,000 if you want. Most are now drug dens.
u dnt mean it.is like usa media is nt really shwing d real america.but is it like dt in all their rural areas or jux some of them

1 Like

Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Some of them are horrible to show, that's why the media won't show them. There are rural areas that ranchers and homesteaders live where you can get 15 acres of land with barns and houses starting from $5,000. And are there small towns that were once bubbling with activities but since the factories have moved overseas, most of the people too have moved away, these are the ones selling from $1- $2,000 or more, 8t depends on how old or damaged the houses are. Some houses are historic buildings the cities sell for $1. They are not places you want to live though.
Ogaonos:
u dnt mean it.is like usa media is nt really shwing d real america.but is it like dt in all their rural areas or jux some of them
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2023
ycat:
Some of them are horrible to show, that's why the media won't show them. There are rural areas that ranchers and homesteaders live where you can get 15 acres of land with barns and houses starting from $5,000. And are there small towns that were once bubbling with activities but since the factories have moved overseas, most of the people too have moved away, these are the ones selling from $1- $2,000 or more, 8t depends on how old or damaged the houses are. Some houses are historic buildings the cities sell for $1. They are not places you want to live though.
but wait no govt or n.g.o social housing for
rural dwellers over there.
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
There should be but it all depends on the kind of rural areas and if govt and social services offices are still in or around the areas. There are rural areas where everything you need like schools, hospitals, doctors office, grocery stores, libraries, home improvement stores etc are within 5 - 10 miles radius.
Ogaonos:
but wait no govt or n.g.o social housing for
rural dwellers over there.
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
ycat:
There should be but it all depends on the kind of rural areas and if govt and social services offices are still in or around the areas. There are rural areas where everything you need like schools, hospitals, doctors office, grocery stores, libraries, home improvement stores etc are within 5 - 10 miles radius.
ok last question what crop or animal will u advise anyone who want to invest in agriculture to rear /cultivate due to high demand.secondly what d process to acquire a land for farming

1 Like

Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chicken(some farms already come with turkey, deer and moutain goats free to hunt)Nigerian goats, cattle(sold in pair of cow&calf and bull of course. Rabbits for its urine of multiple uses. Beehives for honey, real honey is the golden gold. Some farms come with berries or nuts too and of course ponds for fish, some farms come with up to 3 big ponds alredy stocked with fish. Bell peppers, sweet potatoes, veges including ewedu and peppers. Commercial farm have different codes from hobby organic farms. Meats killed in your farm can't be sold to the public in most cased. Processing ponmo alone can get you money, the Ponmo I didn't eat when I was in Nigeria is now more expensive thna cowfeet and it's not good quality. Believe me it's my dream to live in a farm in Nigeria when security is improved. Life is better on the farm.
Ogaonos:
ok last question what crop or animal will u advise anyone who want to invest in agriculture to rear /cultivate due to high demand.secondly what d process to acquire a land for farming
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
ycat:
Chicken(some farms already come with turkey, deer and moutain goats free to hunt)Nigerian goats, cattle(sold in pair of cow&calf and bull of course. Rabbits for its urine of multiple uses. Beehives for honey, real honey is the golden gold. Some farms come with berries or nuts too and of course ponds for fish, some farms come with up to 3 big ponds alredy stocked with fish. Bell peppers, sweet potatoes, veges including ewedu and peppers. Commercial farm have different codes from hobby organic farms. Meats killed in your farm can't be sold to the public in most cased. Processing ponmo alone can get you money, the Ponmo I didn't eat when I was in Nigeria is now more expensive thna cowfeet and it's not good quality. Believe me it's my dream to live in a farm in Nigeria when security is improved. Life is better on the farm.
dt means chicken,turkey ,cow farming dey move market wat about pork (piggery farming is it lucrative over there
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yes they move and piggery is very lucrative. Some farms have wild pigs that you can hunt for free or raise your own. I don't eat it but I know most people especially whites eat pork in the US, they called it white meat and consider it softer and better than beef. Their favorite ham, bacon, prosciutto, salami etc also come from pigs.
Ogaonos:
dt means chicken,turkey ,cow farming dey move market wat about pork (piggery farming is it lucrative over there
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
ycat:
Yes they move and piggery is very lucrative. Some farms have wild pigs that you can hunt for free or raise your own. I don't eat it but I know most people especially whites eat pork in the US, they called it white meat and consider it softer and better than beef.
wat of crops.i knw they eat potatoes,which are there staple meal like here na rice,garri,egusi,palm oil .which is usa own
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Salads, sandwiches/burgers, pastas, soups, baked potatoes and beef stews.

For crops ill say potatoes, leafy vegetables and squashes.
Ogaonos:
wat of crops.i knw they eat potatoes,which are there staple meal like here na rice,garri,egusi,palm oil .which is usa own
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
ycat:
Salads, sandwiches/burgers, pastas, soups, baked potatoes and beef stews.
dt mean potatoes farming dey move market.which other crops dey move market
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Everything from squashes, watermelon, tomatoes, onions, strawberries to pineapple. Okra and asparagus too. Cabbage and carrots too.
Ogaonos:
dt mean potatoes farming dey move market.which other crops dey move market
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
The most important for people moving to the US to have is skill in either handyman or fashion design. You can make a lot of money and cheat on your taxes too.
Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by Ogaonos: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
ycat:
Everything from squashes, watermelon, tomatoes, onions, strawberries to pineapple. Okra and asparagus too. Cabbage and carrots too.
thanks for ur enlightened info i do appreciate.do have a wondaful dayor evening

1 Like

Re: Mhow Did The West Build Their Rural Areas by ycat: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
No prob!
Ogaonos:
thanks for ur enlightened info i do appreciate.do have a wondaful dayor evening

(1) (Reply)

Obama Is America's Worst President Ever / Russia Chase Off US Submarine That Violates Its Waters / 10 Euros A Loaf? German Farmers Warn Of Massive Food Price Hikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.