Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 (28340 Views)

Manchester United Vs Galatasaray UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd October 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 3rd October 2021 / Chelsea V Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2020
garfield1:

The match is at goodison park sir.Liverpool already lost at anfield last season in extra time to atletico and penalties to arsenal this season.someone will beat you during normal time this season
Oga Liverpool hasn't lost a league game in Anfield in more than 3_years...I know what I say. Secondly, Everton record against Liverpool has been very bad. It has always been a one sided derby. I beg you no go foolishly go drop your money on Everton head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by buchai: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Cavani to man utd
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by israelp(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
Leeds dey go Europa that's if they don't qualify for ucl.
make we bet?
grin c top10

lipool,mancity,chelsea,tottham,arsenal,liecester,everton,southampton,wolve,manutd

so who wil leed bench? grin
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Adasun(m): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Stop comparing epl with championship.they is quality in epl.thoseguyswould gas out soon
garfield1:

Did they tire out in the championship that has more matches?
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Ebenezar2021: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2020
israelp:
grin c top10

lipool,mancity,chelsea,tottham,arsenal,liecester,everton,southampton,wolve,manutd

so who wil leed bench? grin
which position arsenal been Dey last season tongue
abeg why you put Southampton and wolves for that list? you sure say you dey follow EPL matches?

1 Like

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by israelp(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
which position arsenal been Dey last season tongue
abeg why you put Southampton and wolves for that list? you sure say you dey follow EPL matches?
hah southmpton n wolve whc 1 u 1 bench? grin
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by dukeprince50: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
CSTRR:

A league with liverpool and city is a farmer's league?

Which team in la liga is as good as those two?

I am not even talking about the fact that the league has the best managers right now.

Ronaldo has left spain, Messi will leave in january.
There is nothing great about la liga anymore.
check head to head between english teams and Spanish teams and see the farmers league
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Ayomisure(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Abeg who will win between wolves and fulham sad
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by dukeprince50: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
MrColdsweat:
you see old men like ancelotti, hogson, bielsa, gasperrini, they stand all through the games reminding, cautioning and scolding the players of what they should or shouldn't do. Solksjaer who's still young would sit on the bench comfortably all through the match like a spectator even when his team is playing badly.

Man utd don jam
Sir Alex Ferguson will sit on bench and chew gum for 90mins yet united was good.

This is football, a dawn is coming on football, there was a time Aston villa was really good in premier league but the new generation of football came where
Man United, AC milan, Barca and Real Madrid were the kings, then even PSG can't play any of these teams and mancity was just playing in lower leagues
These clubs are about to give way to another generation of football and presently Bayern and Liverpool has secured a place in the new generation and mancity, Atalanta, and other clubs are fighting to secure their place, and they will lead for few decades and give way to another generation.

1 Like

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by fawaz050(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2020
ppogba:
I am not sure I have ever watched a Man City match in which the opponent had 3x the shot on target against Man City.

Will it be safe to say Pep is being found out?

It's not something every regular club can pull off. Bielsa's tactical shrewdness is legendary, even Guardiola respects him.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Jidibia(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Great club with nice history... Tony Yeboah, Radebe, Hasselbaink, Viduka, etc... The glory days will someday return! Marco Bielsa was a great gamble, and he has done well so far.
Harry Kewel
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Gbest90:

Typo error gringringrin

But what a game from Leeds United. What a team. They just defied analysis grin

Showed composure to stay in game, grew in confidence and could have easily won in the end.

Bielsa is REALLY GOOD considering what he does with this team. Henry and Fsg should pls keep an eye on this one. Perfect replacement for Kloppo. grin

Once again congrats and happy Sunday

Thanks boss. Happy Sunday.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Ayomisure:
Abeg who will win between wolves and fulham sad

Wolves suppose chop them raw!!!
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by 21cents: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
israelp:
sha bcas dy play fix draw wth mancity?...c i cn bet my money dis ur leed wont c top10
chai abeg bring your money o make I chop am. Leeds wey stand toe-to-toe with man City yesterday and wan kill Man City with formidable counterattacks no go make top 10? same way Dem show Liverpool shege weeks ago. nobe by big name o, any club that could pull these off can give Bayern, Barca, or Madrid a good run for their money.

I say again, put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Ayomisure(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wolves suppose chop them raw!!!
what of chelsea and southampton
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2020
MrColdsweat:
you see old men like ancelotti, hogson, bielsa, gasperrini, they stand all through the games reminding, cautioning and scolding the players of what they should or shouldn't do. Solksjaer who's still young would sit on the bench comfortably all through the match like a spectator even when his team is playing badly.

Man utd don jam
lol... I just dey look the man. If you see him sitting down ehhh, you go think say na only world cup remain make him win...
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

Haaa!bros even if na military camp. wot I wonder is hw he communicates wit dem since he doesn't speak English @all.even wit the interpreter, looks some hw.
What that guy said about picking dirt is true ooo, but not the way he put it though... He tells them to pick dirt so they would know what an average Leeds fan does to raise ticket money to come watch them in the stadium... Even if Leeds is relegated this season, M. Bielsa is a very good coach. A coach that is nicknamed MADMAN because he studies and smells football like the way a professor studies...

3 Likes

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by garfield1: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
Oga Liverpool hasn't lost a league game in Anfield in more than 3_years...I know what I say. Secondly, Everton record against Liverpool has been very bad. It has always been a one sided derby. I beg you no go foolishly go drop your money on Everton head

Not everyone gambles like you.Everton will thrash Liverpool next week
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by garfield1: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
check head to head between english teams and Spanish teams and see the farmers league

Gbam plus who has won more Intl trophies
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Ayomisure:

what of chelsea and southampton

What about them??!
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by ComradeShegs(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2020
garfield1:

Liverpool will lose points before them
tongue let's see how that goes
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Bakin3(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2020
We construct Bio Digester(Modern Sockaway)
It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.
Once you have it in place,
✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,
✔it doesn't smell
✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,
✔just a small space is needed for it,
✔it's eco-friendly
✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Check my signature.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Ayomisure(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

What about them??!
i mean which club did do you think will win?
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by bluefilm: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
mvem:
what do you mean by lucky...they won them...that's all

With last minute penalty abi? undecided
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
garfield1:

Not everyone gambles like you.Everton will thrash Liverpool next week
if you watch football you will know there are no league games till after 2 weeks. I don't gamble but you say Everton will thrash Liverpool in their next game... Lol...I will quote you on the 17th of October ...no excuses pls!
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by mvem(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2020
bluefilm:

With last minute penalty abi? undecided
is PK not part of the game?...was the PK not legitimately given?..is it a win or not. I bet if na your team you won't call it luck. And it was about 10 minutes + to go. The team to beat this season are Liverpool, Leicester and Everton for they have had a 100% record. For the record Leeds have been beaten so they are not the team to beat.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Ayomisure:

i mean which club did do you think will win?

Southampton is quite tedious to most top clubs, and a difficult team to surmount.

Chelsea can beat them, but it will likely he narrowly... A draw is more likely.

1 Like

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Untoman: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reference:
The Premiership is just super hard to contain. Which other league in the world will have a newly promoted team stand toe to toe with the biggest and the very best, serial silverware winners week in week out without an iota of respect.

No team comes matchday to be cannon fodder. No team comes to roll over and die. If this was Spain, Germany that Pep is familiar with he could even play his second team in such matches.

But in England these are the games that define the season. Every game is a cup final and every point contested on a war like footing. Pep must be aghast that he cannot assemble a proper squad before the landmines are exploding all around him.

Mr hard to contain, we see you. If EPL is that good why haven’t the teams been dominating Europe?. In the last 10 years Spanish teams has dominated. EPL teams are over hyped. Remember Real Madrid has more Chapmion leagues than any English teams combined. When has any English team won the champions league cup back to back?. ATM won your championship both home and away and they where undefeated in the EPL when ATM did that. Just support your club in peace okay �. Don’t come and be making points that not valid. In the past 10 years Spanish league has produced more world best player than any league. Just look at James that was a bench warmer in real Marid came to EPL and he dominated. I have nothing against EPL teams both don’t come here and underrate a league that has proven to be the best in the highest level. You are hyping a league that has failed to step up in the highest of level. The so called farmers league has proven to be the best. I had to login to prove you wrong. In my word, look at statistics before you post Okay �. Don’t come here and be under rating. Am a supporter of that farmers league and am proud. I stand with the farmers, am a culer, visca el Barca ✌️
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Minemrys: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
lymelyte:
If this Leeds catch utd, I fear for my club
funny en0ugh, leeds have a deep hatred for man u. They are our [Liverpool] allies <winks>

1 Like

Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by Minemrys: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Untoman:

Mr hard to contain, we see you. If EPL is that good why haven’t the teams been dominating Europe?. In the last 10 years Spanish teams has dominated. EPL teams are over hyped. Remember Real Madrid has more Chapmion leagues than any English teams combined. When has any English team won the champions league cup back to back?. ATM won your championship both home and away and they where undefeated in the EPL when ATM did that. Just support your club in peace okay �. Don’t come and be making points that not valid. In the past 10 years Spanish league has produced more world best player than any league. Just look at James that was a bench warmer in real Marid came to EPL and he dominated. I have nothing against EPL teams both don’t come here and underrate a league that has proven to be the best in the highest level. You are hyping a league that has failed to step up in the highest of level. The so called farmers league has proven to be the best. I had to login to prove you wrong. In my word, look at statistics before you post Okay �. Don’t come here and be under rating. Am a supporter of that farmers league and am proud. I stand with the farmers, am a culer, visca el Barca ✌️
oga, Liverpool has w0n the champi0ns league back to back. If i am n0t mistaken Ast0n villa t0o. 1976 or 1977. Check am.
Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020 by ofiko123(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Manchester city should do better... They should be able to defeat Leeds united..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.