Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (32307 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by 2loadedguy: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Marriage
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Happy2020: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Preshieben:
Although its not everyone that is doing it...

the way guys drag our girls here is alarming..
I'm tired of insulting please.
Y'all need to stop it

Maybe you should take heed to the comments because most times the ones about Nigerian females are true. The sad truth. Look in the mirror.
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Happy2020: 2:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Being a fuckboy or a glorified prostitutes. Using others for a come up. Manipulating people for your own gain. Cheating of any kind, emotional or physical. Not giving your all to your partner, just leave and let them find someone that will give them 100%, tired of looking at women’s asses and titties day in and day out as if it’s unique to them, everyone has this so yours aren’t special-it’s about what’s inside not outside, assuming someone with nice things is yahoo, reading about your whole life on social media knowing you only post the best highlights.
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by LilTyRoNe: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
listening to songs that glorify getting money without any legitimate means and hardwork i noticed it is a trend nowadays coming from many so called upcoming artists that want to pick money without getting a job and the gullible idiots in Nigeria adore these songs I'm talking about artists like kaptain this guy is really a bad influence to young Nigerian youths his songs glorify making mama happy through fraud and scam
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by lapazi(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
Sex in relationships, especially when they are not married.

A simple word would have described this contraption you wrote up there grin

FORNICATION

I didnt read through, hope somebody mentioned GAMBLING

That shht has ruined a lot of lives.....
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Happy2020:

Maybe you should take heed to the comments because most times the ones about Nigerian females are true. The sad truth. Look in the mirror.
in other words,
You're saying that....

All Nigerian ladies are leeches and dumb like some nairaland guys implies?
Are you even a Nigerian?
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by FahBuLous: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
debbydams:
thank God men like dz still exist..
I'll take that as a compliment.. Thanks
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by NotGej: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I hate it when a young boy plait his hair, pierce his ears, tattoo his body, bleach his skin and sag his trousers. I do crave like locking them up till they have sense.

Your overall sense of judgment is what I dislike in people and Nigerians as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Onlinesmart: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
NotGej:

Your overall sense of judgment is what I dislike in people and Nigerians as a whole.
Does your father plait hair, pierce his ears during his time? Answer me succinctly.
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Happy2020: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Preshieben:
in other words,
You're saying that....

All Nigerian ladies are leeches and dumb like some nairaland guys implies?
Are you even a Nigerian?

80% are exactly as described. Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
debbydams:
weldon sir.. Lol
Thanks...I twale!
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Revsomtex0(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
fati2001:

you have already said it.
[color=#000099][/color]simple
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by Asianjollof007: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Olatara:
Me too ( greeting people makes me uncomfortable), but it bad not to
I am still trying to.

Seriously, i hate greeting people. Some people would be feeling like they're entitled to your greetings. Wetin my ear don hear for my hood ehn, i no fit explain.
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

And what's your definition of kid? Anyone that's not married?
Yes,anyone that is not married;and also those are not yet financially buoyant or blessed with a good job.
Btw,as a single guy,sex is one area where you can make an easy prey to marine spirits.Be warned!
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by oluwaseyi0: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Yes,anyone that is not married;and also those are not yet financially buoyant or blessed with a good job.
Btw,as a single guy,sex is one area where you can make an easy prey to marine spirits.Be warned!

What about people who lost their spouse or divorced? I guess to go back to been kids

And even kids who made Fortune while they are young probably from acting, inheritance or other entertainment are automatically adult
Re: What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

What about people who lost their spouse or divorced? I guess to go back to been kids

And even kids who made Fortune while they are young probably from acting, inheritance or other entertainment are automatically adult
Well,for the widows and widowers,remarriage is not out of question.But for those who are divorced,I have this to say:what God has joined,let no one put assunder.That is,divorcees must resolve their differences and reconcile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.