Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? (185 Views)

Tweede Nuwe Jaar: South African Tradition Called 'The Second New Year' (Pictures / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? by DCatt: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
When I said that whatever democrats accuse Trump of doing is what they have done and want to quickly accuse Trump when it's about to come out so they can share the blame, people didn't understand.

Biden denied it last night when Trump asked and Chris Wallace helped him to quickly bury the topic. I think what we had yesterday was not a debate, we should have another one where Trump can be allowed to speak as long as Biden did.

Like Ukraine, it was Biden who extorted them on video but it was Trump who was accused of extortion just for asking about it.

They have no evidence that Trump called the military bad names but they attacked him anyway but Biden is actually on the video calling the military " stuppidd bastadds" yet the media is silent.

Imagine if Trump was the one on video saying this. If Trump was the one saying to Biden "clown, shut up and racist" yesterday, all the media would have be on fire right now. McCain was made to apologize to Obama for saying "this one."

40 seconds video where Biden said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cJO1ioopQ

20 seconds video where Biden denied saying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQnml0RQ0Yk

We are dealing with devil here, even satan can't lie compared to democrats.
Re: Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? by Dididrumz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
I wonder why a lot of people can't see past the lies of Democrats.

Those guys are the real Demons of America and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? by DCatt: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sorry I posted the wrong video but I have now changed it to the right one.

Exactly! They can't see because their end is near. This battle belongs to God. The blood of 800,000 children missing in America every year is crying for justice.
Dididrumz:
I wonder why a lot of people can't see past the lies of Democrats.

Those guys are the real Demons of America and the world at large.
Re: Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? by juman(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Only in america a person like trump can be president in first world countries.

America is overrated.
Re: Biden Called The Military EXPL! Debate Redo? by yomi96(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
black Democrats have been brainwashed to see conservatives like the boggy man.
just like the northern Nigeria, they always vote against their best interest.
he has been a senator for 40 years
wrote a crime bill that imprisoned many black people, yet blacks are been brainwashed to vote for him

(1) (Reply)

US Election 2020 Live Results (Photo) / International Politicians I Don't Understand / Biden Boasts Of His Voters Fraud Skill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.