Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones (7947 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / 2021: 12 Most Peaceful, Accommodating And Friendly States / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by 444crop: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2020
There is no night life to enjoy in ekiti ooo it's just only one area for ado.... From dalimo junction dey go up
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Yankee101: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Were is Enugu?

It's the most peaceful in the South East

Not Lagos. There's too much gra gra. Ogun, Osun or Ondo

Remove Sokoto and Kebbi. You're better off living in Kaduna metropolis (GRA or Kaduna South if Christian)

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by JoshOxborn: 3:17am On Oct 01, 2020
The person that rated this crap might even be Nigerian. That is how waggish this country can be.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Haywhysat: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2020
444crop:
There is no night life to enjoy in ekiti ooo it's just only one area for ado.... From dalimo junction dey go up
, lol.. Only Adebayo and den Ajilosun area are the life of Ado, ekiti is a dry village.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by lx3as(m): 4:54am On Oct 01, 2020
My choice:
Kebbi - NW
Gombe - NE
Kwara - NC
Ekiti - SW
Enugu - SE
Akwa Ibom - SS

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by sirBLUNT: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2020
How is lagos state peaceful please?
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Onlinesmart: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2020
You said Lagos and Ekiti are peaceful in SW? How old are you? Lagos and peaceful are two parallel line that can't meet. You mean the same Ekiti that herdsmen and hunters always exchange gunshots? You even mentioned Anambra.... Lol. Have you been living in the caves for you not to know that Borno is more safer than Anambra now.

You bought that Tecno to type that rubbish or your daddy bought it for you?

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by ForestHill: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Nigeria is a large country with 36 states with six Political zones. To many outside of its borders, Nigeria is largely portrayed as an unsafe country. This is because of news of terrorism such as with Boko Haram attacks on residents and citizens of the country.

The richness of a state is not based on the stability of its economy, but by the amount of peace enjoyed by its citizens. In this post, I shall be rolling out 20 most peaceful states in Nigeria.

North Central

1. Abuja: The capital city of Nigeria. You can’t take it away from the capital territory, as one of the most peaceful states in the country. That is where the president resides and there shouldn’t be much talk on why it should be on the list.

2. Niger state: Niger is a state in the North central region of Nigeria and the largest state in the country. The state's capital is at Minna. The state is relatively peaceful and Friendly as compared to others.

South-South

1. Akwa Ibom state: Akwa ibom is yet another state that is quite known for its peaceful nature.
Despite being among the oil producing states, Akwa ibom records little or no violence among south-south states.

2. Cross River states: it is also one of the most peaceful states we have in Nigeria.

The state is full of good people, even though there are little communal clashes in the state it is still secured when compared with other states in northern part of the country. Calabar its capital is a place to relax and enjoy life as there are different varieties of food and music to spice up your soul.

North-West

1. Sokoto state: among all the states in northern part of Nigeria, Sokoto is seen as the most peaceful. Going by the rate of insurgency recorded in the north, Sokoto has little or no record of violence. The citizens are very religious people which mean they value peace.

2. Kebbi State

Kebbi state: Kebbi is another north west state which is known to be peaceful. Since its creation, little or nothing has been recorded in the state in terms of threat to life or destruction of properties.

South East

1. Anambra State : Anambra is a state in southeastern part of Nigeria. The capital and seat of government is Awka. It is the most peaceful state in south east due to the friendly nature of the state itself.

2. Imo state: Capitat city located at Owerri, Imo is still known for the peace enjoyed in the state. If you are looking for a cool state to start up your business, try Imo.

North East

1. Bsuchi : Bauchi State takes its name from the historic town of Bauchi, which also serves as the capital city and is located in the North East of Nigeria. It is the most peaceful state in North east.

2. Gombe, usually referred to as Gombe State to distinguish it from its capital city Gombe, is located in northeastern Nigeria.It another peaceful states in north east

South west

1. Lagos state: Capital city is Ikeja. Despite its overcrowded nature, the state is still rated one of the most peaceful states in South West.

2. Ekiti State: Ekiti is one of the safest states in South west. People enjoy the nightlife without the fear of attacks due to the friendly environment.
Cross River should come first before Akwa Ibom.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Danzakidakura(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Why?

and put which one.

Sokoto dey smh calm.
in place of sokoto put Kebbi state.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by TooMuchStuff: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Op wetin dey worry you naa!
How can Sokoto and Niger be peaceful?
No where is ever peaceful that have Fulanis struggling for dominant.. !
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by NkanAkpanika: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2020
ForestHill:
Cross River should come first before Akwa Ibom.
Why are you ok
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by ForestHill: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Why are you ok
when it comes to hospitality, Cross River comes first; An average Akwa Ibom man sees a visitor as a threat (Speaking out of experience) good Akwaibomites exists but Crossriverians beats them hands down in terms of kindness.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by hopilo: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2020
edoairways:

It is not good enough. Such list are biased
The word is MOST, your state may be peaceful but not the most
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by NkanAkpanika: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
ForestHill:
when it comes to hospitality, Cross River comes first; An average Akwa Ibom man sees a visitor as a threat (Speaking out of experience) good Akwaibomites exists but Crossriverians beats them hands down in terms of kindness.
Honestly your not normal.. That cultist den is peaceful, I think you don't know Cross River state now.. Unless your from there to make such baised statement..
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:
It's only an ANAMBRA MAN that will exclude ENUGU STATE from such list and ensure Anambra comes to the top despite all the heinous crimes and disasters emanating from Anambra.
Mind you, I don't hail from ENUGU.

IF ENUGU is not there, then Nigerians are truly corrupt.

Continue crying. Anambra is the most peaceful state in SE. Every of your comment Anambra do this , Anambra do that. No wonder your state is useless.

The list as it stands today is fair and correct.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2020
SaintBishop:
If Anambra and Lagos are peaceful states then Rivers and Baysela should be on your list.

# just saying. lipsrsealed

What do you mean?
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2020
hopilo:

The word is MOST, your state may be peaceful but not the most

Don't mind them maybe coz his state wasn't there. When I saw the list and after going through it clearly shows that the list is fair and in line with recent happenings.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by SGANIVA(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2020
who wrote this non Sense , anambra State is not friendly at all even to there fellow igbo's or maybe you haven't been to anambra before . anambra of 2020 is very peaceful to compare anambra of the year 2000 no doubt .

most peaceful state in South East
Enugu -no tout harassment and very friendly people
ebony state with the current governor
imo state
anambra State because of the new commissioner of police and okada banned.
abia State -though the people of this State is more security consious and are ever ready to defend there selfs against any criminal .enugu and abia is the most friendly state in eastern region

south south is akwaibom
note I have offices in most of this state

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by ForestHill: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Honestly your not normal.. That cultist den is peaceful, I think you don't know Cross River state now.. Unless your from there to make such baised statement..
Thank you! I'm igbo tho
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Paretomaster1(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2020
I will vote Kebbi state as the most peaceful state in Nigeria
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by nsiba: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Nigeria is a large country with 36 states with six Political zones. To many outside of its borders, Nigeria is largely portrayed as an unsafe country. This is because of news of terrorism such as with Boko Haram attacks on residents and citizens of the country.

The richness of a state is not based on the stability of its economy, but by the amount of peace enjoyed by its citizens. In this post, I shall be rolling out 20 most peaceful states in Nigeria.

North Central

1. Abuja: The capital city of Nigeria. You can’t take it away from the capital territory, as one of the most peaceful states in the country. That is where the president resides and there shouldn’t be much talk on why it should be on the list.

2. Niger state: Niger is a state in the North central region of Nigeria and the largest state in the country. The state's capital is at Minna. The state is relatively peaceful and Friendly as compared to others.

South-South

1. Akwa Ibom state: Akwa ibom is yet another state that is quite known for its peaceful nature.
Despite being among the oil producing states, Akwa ibom records little or no violence among south-south states.

2. Cross River states: it is also one of the most peaceful states we have in Nigeria.

The state is full of good people, even though there are little communal clashes in the state it is still secured when compared with other states in northern part of the country. Calabar its capital is a place to relax and enjoy life as there are different varieties of food and music to spice up your soul.

North-West

1. Sokoto state: among all the states in northern part of Nigeria, Sokoto is seen as the most peaceful. Going by the rate of insurgency recorded in the north, Sokoto has little or no record of violence. The citizens are very religious people which mean they value peace.

2. Kebbi State

Kebbi state: Kebbi is another north west state which is known to be peaceful. Since its creation, little or nothing has been recorded in the state in terms of threat to life or destruction of properties.

South East

1. Anambra State : Anambra is a state in southeastern part of Nigeria. The capital and seat of government is Awka. It is the most peaceful state in south east due to the friendly nature of the state itself.

2. Imo state: Capitat city located at Owerri, Imo is still known for the peace enjoyed in the state. If you are looking for a cool state to start up your business, try Imo.

North East

1. Bsuchi : Bauchi State takes its name from the historic town of Bauchi, which also serves as the capital city and is located in the North East of Nigeria. It is the most peaceful state in North east.

2. Gombe, usually referred to as Gombe State to distinguish it from its capital city Gombe, is located in northeastern Nigeria.It another peaceful states in north east

South west

1. Lagos state: Capital city is Ikeja. Despite its overcrowded nature, the state is still rated one of the most peaceful states in South West.

2. Ekiti State: Ekiti is one of the safest states in South west. People enjoy the nightlife without the fear of attacks due to the friendly environment.

Ebonyi and Enugu...the best in SE
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by writetopoker2: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Op before I close and open my eyes, add Enugu State.

Enugu state is one f the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Infact Enugu can go as the winner state of the most peaceful. I am from Ana bra but Enugu is more peaceful than Anambra.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by ugbede69(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Yobabad:
I thought I was going to see Ogun state there, I could have remind the OP that skull mining is real and serious business there
Yobabad:
I thought I was going to see Ogun state there, I could have remind the OP that skull mining is real and serious business there
Yobabad:
you mean the headquarters of skull miners association of Nigeria?
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2020
SGANIVA:
who wrote this non Sense , anambra State is not friendly at all even to there fellow igbo's or maybe you haven't been to anambra before . anambra of 2020 is very peaceful to compare anambra of the year 2000 no doubt .

most peaceful state in South East
Enugu -no tout harassment and very friendly people
ebony state with the current governor
imo state
anambra State because of the new commissioner of police and okada banned.
abia State -though the people of this State is more security consious and are ever ready to defend there selfs against any criminal .enugu and abia is the most friendly state in eastern region

south south is akwaibom
note I have offices in most of this state

You don't know what you are saying. Stop misinforming the public. Enugu is just the capital city of Enugu state which is peaceful. But the research to me is talking about states in general and how peaceful it is. So in such manner the list is correct and in order.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by 444crop: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Haywhysat:
, lol.. Only Adebayo and den Ajilosun area are the life of Ado, ekiti is a dry village.
hahahahahaha I dey tell u....wetin that favorite eatery sef..
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by padi94(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Kwara is peaceful, I think I agree with the list to some extent. What about Nasarawa State in the North central, is it not peaceful?

Lol all the south western state that want to have their state on the list, pls go and fix your Omonile problem first.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
I disagree
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by FOXDOSSIER: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kinematics:
Lagos and Anambra peaceful?

Do you expect this kidnappers and cultists den called Rivers state to make the list?
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by Kinematics: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

Do you expect this kidnappers and cultists den called Anambra state to make the list?

Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by FOXDOSSIER: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kinematics:

I am a PORT HARCOURT slum dweller cultist. cool

Wene badu ndo oo
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by agoro2u: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
I tired for all these attention seeker posters that will just come online & be posting what they have little or no knowledge about.
Re: Twelve Most Peaceful And Friendly States In Nigeria According To Political Zones by rummmy: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Which Bauchi state is peaceful?
Certainly not the bauchi state I know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Prophet Feyi Daniels Arrested, Sent To Prison.(Photo) / Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined / Will Or Can The Yorubas Ever Reclaim The Ilorin Throne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.