Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! (35609 Views)

Should I Tell My Director That I Am Being cheated after discovering this? / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Jimbadly: 5:06am On Oct 03, 2020
merieam16:
Op, try go to other shops so has to know the actual price .Obviously, Nairlander has left d help u need and they are talking about ur grammer as if they are perfect either

It's grammar.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Jimbadly: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Sermwell:

You left the help I requested for and delve into something else! please profer help if you have any.

It's proffer.

Nawa o! Na like so you take write book?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Chanchit: 5:22am On Oct 03, 2020
wirinet:

I need ISBN for a book am about to publish, can you assist me, and how much?

I will do it for 5k and you'll get it within 7-10 working days.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by kelechiodo(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Sermwell:

Please I need your help on this issue seriously. The man is asking me to bring 10k for him to but A3 tommorow. Do you have any idea how it cost??
I'm sorry to say this but your publisher is funny. He has already started manipulating you. Don't give him any N10k to buy anything. Just tell him the number of copies you want and let him do the total cost. If you are satisfied with his quotation, pay advance and collect your receipt. If you start with paying 10k for A3, next will be 30k for impression, 50k for folding, 20k for cutting, 20k for binding and so on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by QuintessentialW: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2020
whirlwind7:

Crass olodo.
The proper use of I'm and Am has been dealt with so much, anyone who fancies himself as educated and still can't realize when to use which, should go back for a re-education.

Note: "I'm" is the short form of "I am"
So, instead of saying "I am coming", you could say, "I'm coming".....not "am coming"

You're the olodo! You won't investigate intelligently to understand context before responding.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by WinLABSstores: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Sermwell:

You left the help I requested for and delve into something else! please profer help if you have any.
Shut up!
Nonsense and arrogance!

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Mospring(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Sermwell post=94479041]I intend publishing some books on basic phonics for nursery and primary pupils. I had already typed the and visited someone on my street for arranging the work before printing.
I was asked to pay 3k to format each work before any other thing. The charges are as follows:

1. formatting 3k each
2. back cover 1k each
3. ISBN no. 7k each
4. printing #400 each. About 70 pages

I'm printing 6 different books but I have a strong feeling that I'm being cheated as I don't have any experience regarding how much these things cost. please I need to know if I'm being cheated. Please help me out. Thank you.

You can get it way cheaper with a digital prints.
Depending on ur location.
AnS the number of copies intended per book.
You can reach me for further clarification @08135612296.
I print, brand and design too.
Tnx
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Adebowalay(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2020
WHY ARE U STINGY? IF PESIN NO CHEAT U HOW HE GO MAKE GAIN... Na wa you
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Denique(f): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:
Hope you gave someone the books for review? This one I’m seeing “I’m” instead of “Am”.

Savage King! cheesy

Meanwhile, ignore the mentions: some misconstrued you, while the rest have no knowlege about the use of "I'm(I am), Am, Being, Been, Order, Other, Comprises of..."

You go correct taya! grin
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Vikkie14:
...our English language......

grin grin grin

Our English language prowess
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by madgoat(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:
Hope you gave someone the books for review? This one I’m seeing “I’m” instead of “Am”.

Do u see that your education is a waste grin
The OP is right in using I'M and not AM. Go and learn the difference before commenting in public and disgracing your self
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by executive12: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm is the correct one (short for I am). Am is the wrong one.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by Alaenyieby(f): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by IamOrei(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
‘Am i being cheated’? is correct. Don’t let them confuse you.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by wellmax(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The topic [b]initially [/b]read: "I'm I being cheated?"

Now compare it with what Kris pointed out.

Okay, I probably saw the thread after the correction was made.
Re: Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! by MultiCEO1: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Sermwell post=94479041]I intend publishing some books on basic phonics for nursery and primary pupils. I had already typed the and visited someone on my street for arranging the work before printing.
I was asked to pay 3k to format each work before any other thing. The charges are as follows:

1. formatting 3k each
2. back cover 1k each
3. ISBN no. 7k each
4. printing #400 each. About 70 pages

I'm printing 6 different books but I have a strong feeling that I'm being cheated as I don't have any experience regarding how much these things cost. please I need to know if I'm being cheated. Please help me out. Thank you.

Let E-KLANBOOKS Publishers take a look at your work and see how to help you with it. We also market for vanity publishing and engage in royalty publishing. Give us a call on 08069098715, 08058521467

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.