Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) (52653 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Man Inflicts Machete Wounds On His Son In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Alimat40: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Igbo people and property is like 5&6, they can kill each other because of landed property.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by AntiWailer: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Saltzman00:
go sleep jare...people like you live from hand to mouth wishing you had something to inherit in thr first place...dont come here and start spilling thrash...so in that tiny brain of urs ...anyone who inherits a property should be seen as lazy or useless..?...joker

You are obviously stupid. I can see u are a low life from several engagements I scanned through between u and others.

I av reffered u to where you can read what I posted originally and the main case I made.

If u are too lazy to read, just F off my mention pls.

If u think it is right for Ur sisters to Prostitute for u if Ur parents are wretched but should not near the inheritance if they die, then . I am done arguing with a low life

If u cnt make it without Ur Parent's properties , well I did and u can gas out on it.

As for living from hand to mouth, leave Ur parents crib first then we can have a conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by femijay8271(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Emmypure:

I can't even allow myself to have only famale as children, because I can explore any means to make male child

Really? but God Almighty is the giver of all things...just know that.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
What father in his right senses in this Nigeria would make a woman his heir without notarizing his decision when he also have male children? I can only imagine how the man feels that his sister is in charge of their father's property. Is he a woman? But I blame him for assaulting his sister like that. And I blame their father, if it is true that he made his daughter inherit the property only by word of mouth. The thing is there's no proof that's what their fathe actually wanted.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Saltzman00: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
AntiWailer:

You are obviously stupid. I can see u are a low life from several engagements I scanned through between u and others.

I av reffered u to where you can read what I posted originally and the main case I made.

If u are too lazy to read, just F off my mention pls.

If u think it is right for Ur sisters to Prostitute for u if Ur parents are wretched but should not near the inheritance if they die, then . I am done arguing with a low life

If u cnt make it without Ur Parent's properties , well I did and u can gas out on it.

As for living from hand to mouth, leave Ur parents crib first then we can have a conversation.
you're a misrable cunt...see this fucccking poper of a child ...who's fooling you that youve made it lol...i feed and fend for 3kids and a wife since 2014 which is what a reasonable father should do...left my fathers house even before i graduated...so before u open that gutter u call a mouth to spill thrash again think about having a responsibility first so when men are talking u dont just sit behind ur phone or computer and post trash...keep fooling yourself. ..stupidity at its peek
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
Few weeks ago, I read an article on the decision the Supreme court gave on the note of women inheriting properties in Igbo land and I was just laughing because I know it'll never work.

Many women were forming women right activists, celebrating joyfully over the news on social media with non-Igbos and non-traditional Igbos.

Bruv, there are traditional doings that can't be stopped by social media arguement and ranting.

Not even the Federal government can give women access to their father's properties when there are men in the family. In the settings of inheritance in Igbo land, a woman has no say. The earlier y'all accept this the better.

Most of the things women advocate on social media are things that will lead them to frustration or to their early grave when practiced in reality. Let social media ideas end on social media if you want to live long in this county.

Then you and your likes have got to wake up as you have seen their late father, the owner of the property did and there's nothing anyone can do. So you and your likes just learn to deal with it in tears if possible. And you know what my dad is doing same. So you see that not all men are this archaic and stupid
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Nbotee:
In Igboland, a woman doesn't administer her father's property..

But she an add value to the family right? Greedy lots like you.. My dad has already gone pass that archaic, stupid talks like what you just said
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2020
frozen70:

Since you are an advocate of not allowing daughters get an inheritance from their fathers properties

That means if such a woman is in a good position like being a president, vice, governor or senator, she should never allow her fathers family members to benefit from her positions as the case may be

Change your mindsets that's a very stupid decision

The Yorubas that gives their daughters a share from their fathers properties have already seen tomorrow

Me am Ibo and I will give my daughters whatever I give to my sons

No mind her or him and likes. They won't mind the girls adding value to the family but want them out when it comes to property.. Thank God my dad isn't with such stupid mentality
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:
And what is a 59 year old woman still doing in her father's house?
See eh, Nigerian feminists this is just a trip into the future.
Well I'm waiting for the other side of the story before I make mistake in judgment like an average Nigerian

Did you read the write up at all?
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by normaljenny(m): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
Few weeks ago, I read an article on the decision the Supreme court gave on the note of women inheriting properties in Igbo land and I was just laughing because I know it'll never work.

Many women were forming women right activists, celebrating joyfully over the news on social media with non-Igbos and non-traditional Igbos.

Bruv, there are traditional doings that can't be stopped by social media arguement and ranting.

Not even the Federal government can give women access to their father's properties when there are men in the family. In the settings of inheritance in Igbo land, a woman has no say. The earlier y'all accept this the better.

Most of the things women advocate on social media are things that will lead them to frustration or to their early grave when practiced in reality. Let social media ideas end on social media if you want to live long in this county.

YOU ARE A REAL SADIST AND I PRAY YOUR WIFE GIVES YOU ONLY SONS AND NOT DAUGHTERS

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2020
dalass:

I don't know if you're female oh.... Seeing what you wrote above as it concerns females inheriting property in Igbo land or anywhere.

When slavery was being fought against, it didn't happen overnight but took many years of constant struggles everywhere in the world. But here we are.

Traditional beliefs that are against the females will give away sooner or later... Let the change begin.!

It has already given way. Leave them in their foolish dreamland

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2020
lekki1444:
my best friend is going through the same thing. from ibusa. born in england and being in england all his life. his pops died and left him some of the property. his brothers and sisters in naija told him if he enters muritala muhammed airport they will bury him alive and he better stay over there in europe and never come back. they cursed him and rained abuse on him. i told my guy, just move on with your life. its not worth dying over property. TRUE STORY. IF I LIE MAKE GOD PUNISH ME

He should also denounce them all as siblings and have nothing to do with them nor their linage forever for such act.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Read the article again, the woman is fully in control of the father's property and doesn't want the younger brother to gain access because as she said "was placed in my custody"

He should go and work..
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2020
MajohBankz:
Unless the Mr Francis was useless to their father when he was alive which made him transfer his properties to the daughter, the father no try at all.

Thats usually the situation
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is no reason for you to take this personally, just call a spade what it is and move on.
The woman should share whatever is the property with her brother. You don't know the financial status of the brother and how well he relates with the members of the family and denying him such might ruin his chance of becoming anything meaningful in the near future.
My brother sometimes it is not good to judge everything from your perspective. So because you did not inherit anything from your father another man will not while his 59 year old sister takes everything

Oga face front. He should go hussle. That's how lazy sons behave..
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

If the son is useless then the father is equally useless for raising a useless son and at such must include him in his will or allow the court to do so.
This is not an excuse for excluding anybody or gender from your will

Die if you can.. People have gone way pass that stupidity
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

Then it is not right. It is pure wickedness.
Well I still don't believe the 59 year old woman that the father can do such without proof

1.LAZY

2 ENTITLED SON
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:00am On Oct 02, 2020
giftedben:

I don't know if you are Igbo or not but let me educate you a little. Igbo have a tradition and that tradition have been taken care of both male and female child. Before an Igbo male or any male child from any tribe gets married to an Igbo female child. He must perform every traditional right. If you like do white wedding or court wedding.
The same goes for properties. Even if the male child is a mad man, he is the owner of his father's properties. Where by their father feels like given his female child a share of his property, he wills it to her.
You cannot tell me her father gave her the right to look after his properties when he has a grown-up man in the family.
If she had a dead brother, that have children she is looking after their wellbeing. What she would have done is to go to their village chiefs. They will call for a meeting and the properties will be shared between her troublesome brother and her late brother. She can then look after her late brothers children from his own share of the property.
She proving stubborn will lead to her early grave.

Then wake up from your archaic dream cos my dad has even done what you think is a taboo
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Anaerobi:

lol... u are right dear...

Keep consoling yourself.. You re so on your own
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Legendforte:

external forces are trying to truncate our traditional norms and values. A woman's inheritance is in her husband's home and she can also acquire her private property without hindrance and dash to whomever pleases her.

But in your greedy mind she can add veluee to the family right? Wake up. FYI my dad has already shattered that your stupid tradition that holds no water.. Supreme court has also done same.. GREEDY AND LAZY IGBO MEN. GO AND WORK
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is definitely something wrong with that woman that made her to be unmarried at 59 years

And there's also something so wrong with the man fighting over property when he should have gone to get his
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2020
NSK4U:

Thank youuuu so much for standing for truth.

We continue to say NO to Western Civilization that would encourage our women not to look in the direction of marriage but chest beating to share family property with men in the family.

If you like no go work.. But a woman can add value to the family right? GREEDY AND LAZY MEN
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2020
NSK4U:

If his own sensible father had sold the land, shared the proceeds to him and his siblings, what would he have inherited to share to his children.

Women are more beautiful when they respect and uphold the culture of their father land.

Beautiful indeed. Go and work . wasn't it a man like him that left property behind? GREEDY AMD LAZY IGBO MEN
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by dalass(f): 3:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:

And u think the blacks are totally free from the fangs of the whites

Are the blacks still being traded at the market like goats and pepper? No more!... Are they being stolen from our shores and killed by flogging, maiming and hanging...
A thing of the past... What's remaining is mental slavery in some African leaders and also this too will clear off sooner or later
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Legendforte: 5:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Oga face front. He should go hussle. That's how lazy sons behave..
thats how wicked daughters behaves also. people destroy tradition and customs,tradition destroys them.
do whatever you wish with your life.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Legendforte: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2020
dalass:

Are the blacks still being traded at the market like goats and pepper? No more!... Are they being stolen from our shores and killed by flogging, maiming and hanging...
A thing of the past... What's remaining is mental slavery in some African leaders and also this too will clear off sooner or later
should women who inherited communal land takeover male responsibilities,then no issues to worry about. They only grab the land sell it and use the money for personal case and abscond, leaving the brothers desolate. we all need something to build on or start from.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Keep consoling yourself.. You re so on your own
lol.. in North, a lady of 13 years can be married out, on a normal ground it's not proper. but it's their tradition. do u think Nigeria can temper with that?
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Legendforte:

thats how wicked daughters behaves also. people destroy tradition and customs,tradition destroys them.
do whatever you wish with your life.

Dem no born my brothers whether elder or younger try that nonsense for my side. Even if dem decide to join force. Well dem know better.. And thank God my dad is not 'stupid' and archaic ..
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Anaerobi:

lol.. in North, a lady of 13 years can be married out, on a normal ground it's not proper. but it's their tradition. do u think Nigeria can temper with that?

Do you think is every northerner that believes or does that? I be got friends from there that won't even want to hear such. More over Supreme court has settled this . so its already done and dusted..
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Do you think is every northerner that believes or does that? I be got friends from there that won't even want to hear such. More over Supreme court has settled this . so its already done and dusted..
done and dusted by supreme Court. am born and in North. am still in North. am sorry to say that it's still effective. that was the point she gave which I responded to.
Nigeria is a country that respect tradition more than government law.
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by godofuck231: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2020
nature has a balance, we Africans have an established system which actually works, she should have one to fight for her husbands property for her son to inherent not that of her father,
when you mess with nature and its course, you are bound to be eliminated
Re: Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

No mind her or him and likes. They won't mind the girls adding value to the family but want them out when it comes to property.. Thank God my dad isn't with such stupid mentality

Honestly, such a stupid thing from modern men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.