Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Please Men I Need Your Help? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Men I Need Your Help? (3726 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! / Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
mutter:

Poor girl in the wrong place too. No help or sympathy. Such a child herself cry
This is waking so many bad memories for me, I was at that age myself when I had to go through such mess. I remember once I ran away to my dad with the kids and my husband had to take a long journey to pick me back. He was on his knees pleading with my father and I had to follow him back. As we were about entering Lagos he turned to me and gave me a blow in the face for making him waste time and money. He told me he would kill me if I dared try going again. I was so scared of that man my heart beat so badly when he came home.
how did you do it, you left him? that is how my is he blame for everything. if he spoil the weapon he used on me he will blame me for it. i don't have any father to run to like you did but planning to run to anywhere i can to get away from him.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
armyofone:

find a way to give it back to him either by getting some omo ita to teach him a lesson or get your olders brothers to do it. take a boxing/fighting lesson and challenge him to a fight. if you live oversea, don't forget the cops are your friends so use them.

seek women shelter and find your way. you don't want to be talking from the grave do you?

i am the oldest.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
geoger:

how did you do it, you left him? that is how my is he blame for everything. if he spoil the weapon he used on me he will blame me for it. i don't have any father to run to like you did but planning to run to anywhere i can to get away from him.
He uses weapon on you too? shocked shocked
When ur uncle said that u should quit,why did u not leave?
You did not answer my earlier question,Has he abused you again since you guys reached an agreement ?
armyofone:

find a way to give it back to him either by getting some omo ita to teach him a lesson or get your olders brothers to do it. take a boxing/fighting lesson and challenge him to a fight. if you live oversea, don't forget the cops are your friends so use them.

seek women shelter and find your way. you don't want to be talking from the grave do you?

Dead men Don't talk.Semper fidelis. smiley
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
isale_gan2:

Monkeylover, we meet again. angry tongue

Have we met before ?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nekai(f): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
cry cry cry
Can you and the kids go live with your uncle for a while? I'm sure he knows that you would want to escape the situation. Does your husband have family that you can talk to? I don't trust this agreement between you two. Involve both sides of the family in the agreement.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
I hope the OP is aiight?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2011
ifyalways:

I hope the OP is aiight?

why not? grin
well, hope so too.
beat dey make some women strong
Ify how now?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Angolobabe(f): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
Na waoh ,  i am speechless with your situation. where in north africa do u live ?  atleast i or someone here can help u contact nigeria embassy or u never know they might even know someone in your country of residence that could help u out.

And since his reading your activities online why not delete your history each time u finish writting here ? atleast then he cant see what u write plus it will help u to be more open to nairalanders for help.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
armyofone:

why not? grin
well, hope so too.
beat dey make some women strong
Ify how now?
Omoge na u dey ask why not?Did u not see where she wrote that the man checks her browsing history? cheesy
Im afraid the man might have beaten her after going through yesterdays post . . . and even curse out our a55es for putting our long mouths for dem family matter.LOL
Sincerely,I wish she would be strong and do the best thing for herself which in this case,assuming all she said is true is to preserve her life.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by cold(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Op i already told u to listen to that song i posted myuch earlier.That's all u need to make up ur mind
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2011
Even most people treat their dogs and goats better than this, Not to talk of someone who you sleep with every night and call the mother of your kids?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by isalegan2: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Even most people treat their dogs and goats better than this, Not to talk of someone who you sleep with every night and call the mother of your kids?

Good post, DK! smiley
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Abekeade08(f): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
@OP: I hope your husband is reading this as i call him a [b]rotten naughty person [/b]for doing this to you. I bet he can't stand up to another man, yet he wants to use you as a punching bag. What a WIMP. angry angry angry

This one that you are silent, i hope he has not killed you sha. Try your very best to get outta there, there has to be a women's shelter where you live. Let us know that you are okay. cry

How can a man beat a woman and expect her to willingly open up her legs for him at night?? If any man tries that ish with me, wo oma gbadun mi to, hiss
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
i see DK getting good compliments so far. he is a good example of the 'ones' the system has repaired/tamed wink
thank goodness for Amerikkah cheesy may you enjoy your woman forever, amen
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Lovemee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ poster

pls next time u come online state your location.  Who knows? help could come to u from our Nls out there.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
Abekeade08:

@OP: I hope your husband is reading this as i call him a rotten naughty person [/b]for doing this to you. I bet he can't stand up to another man, yet he wants to use you as a punching bag. What a WIMP. angry angry angry

This one that you are silent, i hope he has not killed you sha. Try your very best to get outta there, there has to be a women's shelter where you live. Let us know that you are okay. cry

How can a man beat a woman and expect her to willingly open up her legs for him at night?? [b]If any man tries that ish with me, wo oma gbadun mi to, hiss

Yellss What can you do to me, You know I would love to "spank" you.

armyofone:

i see DK getting good compliments so far. he is a good example of the 'ones' the system has repaired/tamed  wink
thank goodness for Amerikkah cheesy may you enjoy HAUWA forever, amen

Corrected
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
:p :p
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by horny4u(f): 3:20am On Mar 09, 2011
Leave!
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2011
Dayo ati omoge . . .Una don dey shack since 1800,when wud u guys finally do it right,get married and invite us for Owambe? angry
@Topic,I can't help but ponder abt the OP's situation now . . .If her story is true . . .who knows what is passing through her now abi what she is passing through undecided
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ifunaya, na so you wicked reach grin ? abeg o

aha! no be nigerian man, ration for food, ration for online usuage grin na today?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
Yells.

You should be used to rations since you are in the military, Do you like me to bring my whips along? Whats your fetish?

As long as sex is not rationed, I am good
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Ivynwa(f): 3:59am On Mar 10, 2011
@Poster
Did you get what somebody is trying to tell you, always delete the sites you visit before logging out of your computer . Click on "favorite", when it opens, click on "history", click on "today" and when it opens up all the sites that have been opened in the computer today, right click on any you want to delete and delete it, that way he will not be monitoring you. Better still, get another Nairaland username where you can communicate with Nairalanders as he already has the password of this username. You can open another thread and give us a clue that that is you (this is to enable you make your escape without his knowledge or get the help you need before he kills you)and leave this thread alone for us to tell him the pieces of our mind like Abeke has already started doing, who knows he may even be brought to his senses after hearing it from Nairalanders.

I mean what kind of "bush-man-weakling/slave-driver" is that that knows to flexx his manhood on a poor 25 years old child? Let him keep slaving around your posts in NL so that people like me can tell him what we think of him. He beats you and as if that is not enough gets weapons to use on you. He is a BEAST. Yes Mister, I hope you heard me right?? You excommunicated the poor girl from everybody and had her in the house like a prisoner in the name of marriage. You are DERANGED, I hope you heard me again?? How could you be committing that kind of abomination against humanity and against womanhood.

Poster you are better off alive without him than dying with him or even death under him. Haven't you heard of a woman that was in your position, taking in all the abuses and today she looks like a monster and children run when they see her face. Why? The abusive husband shot her in the face and disfigured her to the point of a monster. Don't stay there and wait for him to take away all your self worth and beat you into a pulp until you are dead. You don't have to wait on death because you have no father to return to, seek help from the Nigerian embassy or an NGO, get a job and help yourself. Whatever wealth he has today, you can achieve it someday so don't stay dependent on his deadly help which is only a noose around your neck waiting to be knotted up. You can return to Nigeria if you don't want to be out there alone by yourself and get accommodated by your relatives or something until you can find your feet.
NONSENSE, S-T-U-P-I-D WIFE-MOLESTING-SHE-MAN! MTSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I feel like hissing till the morning comes. MTCHEW

@Mutter
I admire you greatly for your courage and strength. It takes that for a lady to delve into the future on her own and with kids and I am mighty glad that when you did that you found your feet, your self, a wonderful man and a better marriage. I saw where somebody made a tactless reference to your past 2 days ago (typical of nairalanders that tactlessly use delicate issues one has shared in the forum on one) yet you proudly stood up for yourself and made a great example to another confused person. I agree that marriage should be forever but not marriage in which a man wants to beat a woman to death. What forever is such a woman waiting for? there sure isn't a forever therein unless she wants the forever to be fast-forwarded to a forever now in the grave. Excuse me! Mtcheww
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by kinjiggy: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2011
May be her husband has seen what she's been posting and has denied her internet access. I hope she's ok wherever she is.
Igbo men with their cowardly act!!! Them no get their own brain na their family shrine dey control them.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Lovemee(f): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2011
@ poster
My prayer is that u r still alife to tell ur story.
God in His infinite mercy will grant u protection and make a way of excape for u.

And u this U.S.EL.E.S.S man who calls himself the husband, hmmm, if u happen to be reading this thread, if u dont repent of ur sins and from all
these violent acts perpetrated against this innocent girl, only God will pay u back in ur own coin. A day of reckoning shall soon come. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2011
It's what happens when people rush into marriage with total stranger!

For someone with her background, she must have assumed marriage will be the solution to all her problems . . . what a pity! sad
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
@topic

If i tell you to carry bag run now, them go say na theory I sabi not practical.

Sitdon for ya marriage make him beat you die. Ewu ocha
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
@ Ivynwa
you sabi clean up oh grin grin grin grin

one should know how to shine eyes, a course or two or even half sef is all she needs grin.
the man nefer jam, i hope he is reading the post undecided oga na 21st century you dey so undecided
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
armyofone:

@ Ivynwa
you sabi clean up oh grin grin grin grin

one should know how to shine eyes, a course or two or even half sef is all she needs grin.
the man nefer jam, i hope he is reading the post undecided oga na 21st century you dey so undecided

hauwa baby
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
wetin
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Na your loff dey give me sleepless nights
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Ivynwa(f): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2011
Hope our girl is safe-o-o?? Amen o-o-o
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by simpleseyi: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
Please Nairalanders where is this lady or has she been buried?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staring At Women’s Breasts Make Men Live Longer, Healthier – Study / FREE!!! Can We Talk About Everything About Bar Soap? / Important! Why Do Housewives Like Seducing Dhl And Ups Dispatch Personnel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.