Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (555 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Have you eaten grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by yomi007k(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin

Bart Simpson.

Well, females do this every time so there is no problem trying to play gender equality.

Good luck with your search.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Em222:
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

Zzor. Casalindal Lamanii22 Amatarasha
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Freelane33(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2020
A man with no money doesn’t need a woman to make his life more complicated. Unless you don’t mind the insult that comes with marrying in your situation.

Better restart the hustle small small. Woman is not important for now.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Lamanii22(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Zzor. Casalindal Lamanii22

Lol I'm not up to 27 denrele plus the person doesn't need a wife lol.... He needs a job...
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol I'm not up to 27 denrele

Can we connect??
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Crownstar01: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Em222:

None of these girls would reply you because they are all looking for readymade guys.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Lamanii22(f): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Can we connect??

Lol.... I'm engaged
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol.... I'm engaged

But we both know u r lying
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by TheCork(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Em222:

angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol.... I'm engaged

The book of mannesh chapter 1 vs 4

Though Sha not stop a guy from shooting his shot
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by TheCork(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Em222:

Bro..please....juss marry Zzor...
We giving her away for free
She date anything..I beg!!(no oofense) angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Crownstar01: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
TheCork:

Bro..please....juss marry Zzor...
We giving her away for free
She date anything..I beg!!(no oofense) angry
lol..who is she?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by TheCork(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by TheCork(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Em222:

Bro.....juss marry Zzor.
Free package plus free delivery!!! angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by TheCork(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Crownstar01:
lol..who is she?

Bro she is one pregnant 15year old nairaland chick planning to settle down. She hot temper always cussing out people, slightly frustrated but she's nice coz she told me she's single & ready to mingle. She normally date anything but now, she said she ready to settle down sir. She can cook n clean thou cheesy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Crownstar01: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2020
TheCork:

Bro she is one pregnant 15year old nairaland chick planning to settle down. She hot temper always cussing out people, slightly frustrated but she's nice coz she told me she's single & ready to mingle. She normally date anything but now, she said she ready to settle down sir. She can cook n clean thou cheesy
Oh really? That's very interesting. cheesy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Lamanii22(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

But we both know u r lying

Fr real.though

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Turns You On ? / The Reason Why Ladies Are Lazy / See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.