Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Become A Virgin Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Become A Virgin Again (449 Views)

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Virgin Again by Dlove27(f): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2020
The Madura sticks are widely used by Indonesian women who believe they tighten their pelvic floor muscles and thus boost their husband’s sexual pleasure.

Their ingredients are a mystery, but in a patriarchal society where, as one man says, women are expected to be really good at sex.

*Vagina Tightening stick*

These are sticks of made of ground up plants, herbs, and other mysterious substances, that those worried about their tightness are encouraged to insert inside their vaginas one minutes.

It is a cigar-shaped product promoted as a sexual-health aid that erodes gradually in the vagina – to achieve that goal. The stick leaves the vagina drier, tighter and stronger

Make sure you use the stick at least 15 minutes before intercourse. Wet the end of the stick using warm water. Insert the wet end of the stick into the vagina. Rotate the stick properly for about 15-30 seconds inside the walls of the vagina.

It is sold for 2500 naira and can be used for up to 100 times.

Just use, wash and sun dry.
Place your order now
Call/WhatsApp; +2349064680163

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Clarification On This Issue. / Missing Person / Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.