Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73109 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Alexgman1(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

1331 Likes 90 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by tobechi74: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

566 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 01, 2020
She left with your kidney?

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Alexgman1(m): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
Are u kidding me?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Alexgman1(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2020
iamadonis2:
She left with your kidney?
No. I never knew wat i felt was dis strong.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Mood11: 3:24am On Oct 01, 2020
That's a sign that you have not moved on emotionally and you are already with someone else undecided

I think you should rather go on your knees and pray about this...

Your prayer point should not be to forget your ex, it should be for the will of God to be done and for emotional healing to happen in your heart... Believe me if she's your destined woman, what will be will still be..

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by lacruz12(m): 3:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now i haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply inlove with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.
How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem

405 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Mrscarter(f): 3:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now i haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply inlove with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.

I think everyone has that ex they still think bout years after a breakup. But if Ur imagining her wen Ur with Ur girl U really need get over her. Maybe U should talk to Ur ex n get closure of some sort? Isn't fair on Ur girl that Ur thinking of someone else while Ur with her. I know U can't help it but U need find a way to get closure n stop her invading your thoughts lol
But I think U should do wat the guy up further from this comment said n focus on Ur girl n find all the good in her n make beautiful memories with her n everytime U think of the other girl remind yourself she was a cheat n a liar. I think in time you'll think of her less n less.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Alexgman1(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Mood11:
That's a sign that you have not moved on emotionally and you are already with someone else undecided

I think you should rather go on your knees and pray about this...

Your prayer point should not be to forget your ex, it should be for the will of God to be done and for emotional healing to happen in your heart... Believe me if she's your destined woman, what will be will still be..
Its alright av heard u.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2020
What can I say,but check siggy first, and I'll tell you mind
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by oz4real83(m): 4:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Start by unfollowing her on all social media platforms no matter the temptation. Also, what trigger your missing her is always when u are bored, lonely or idle. Avoid or limit your triggers. Also, avoid discussions that have to do with her with your friends.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by magni101(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2020
I've been there Bro. Stings like hell but you've got to find a way to get over it.

This also clearly shows that you didn't find time to heal before moving on to the next relationship.

Like someone up there posted, make new memories with your new girl.
Whenever the thoughts of your ex fills your mind again, remind yourself that it wasn't meant to be and not necessarily because she cheated on you. Else it'll look like you've truly not forgiven her and still holding on to a grudge. Which isn't a healthy thing to do.

If it was meant to be, it would've stayed up till now. The breakup was necessary for you to see the light.

Deal with it Bro and don't let an innocent lady suffer for your refusal to get over your ex coz you'll constantly live in comparison to your ex.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by meobizy(f): 4:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Don't worry, you will. I can't imagine you pining over her fat, saggy boobs 40 years from now. Like the book says 'the beautiful ones are not yet born.'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Soulmate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by FahBuLous: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Stop stalking her...
You have a new gf, learn to love her more and stop fantasizinq abt sum1 dat doesnt want u anymore..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Omowunmikay(f): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2020
I had this same feeling for years after I and my Ex broke up..but then we are back together, just pray for healing,and then its possible she feels the same way too whether she is engaged or not..really,what will be will be

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Oyiboman69: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
i do imagine my ex.
You're still living in denial...accept it the way it is now,only then can you be free from this haluccinations

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Oyiboman69: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
i do imagine my ex.
You're still living in denial...accept it the way it is now,only then can you be free from those halucinations
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by sisisioge: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2020
She raised the bar of the kind of girl you really take fancy to...until you match or exceed that bar on another girl...you will keep remembering her...Pele.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SmartHanif(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Remove her from your physical and digital world. You'll never fly if you let someone pluck your feathers to clean up their ears.
#ValueUrSelf#LifeGoezOn

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ruzell86: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2020
"If you don't let go of your obsession, you won't know how vast the world is, and you can't find your way."

Hey bro, Move on!
It''s the hard, but only way to peace. And mind you, it's not really hard.

Bless!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
let go as he has done with her life.

Blocked you, ignore you on the road. Lol.

I wonder how you all date these women in the first place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Dreyton36: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnn
E clear

OP anytime her thoughts come to your mind , this is what you gonna do

Say this in your mind

"Person wey I don fvck tire wetin remain there"

Then start thinking of the bad things she's done to you
Her promiscuity and all , how she took ur sincere love for granted , you'll see how you grow dislikes for her in due time

Bottomline is , time heals everything

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SavageBoy: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem

Your last sentence hits the nail on the head

10 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Makanaki127: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2020
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by dukeprince50: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
No. I never knew wat i felt was dis strong.
u should start another relationship and have a goal in life that u wants to chase, u will get over her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Quwamdeen: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Move on man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by davidhobo: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Sorry eh..try to move on
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by akinloye19995: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Don't worry, you will. I can't imagine you pining over her lard, saggy boobs 40 decades from now. Like the memoir says 'the beauty those are not yet born.'
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Fourwinds: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
nonsense...stay there for dreamland...

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Obakashdee(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Get busy brother, Na idleness and horniness Dey cause am, you belittle yourself also, be like the girl fine wella, I find it hard to let go of a beautiful ex gf but I just get busy, find another one and block her too simple

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.