Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73110 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by LKTJ123(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.
Another Simp That Should B Stone To Death.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Juliearth(f): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Mood11:
That's a sign that you have not moved on emotionally and you are already with someone else undecided

I think you should rather go on your knees and pray about this...

Your prayer point should not be to forget your ex, it should be for the will of God to be done and for emotional healing to happen in your heart... Believe me if she's your destined woman, what will be will still be..

That prayer point would only make more hopeful and that won't do the magic. Even if he forgets his ex, the will of God can still be done. Thus, his primary focus should be forgetting her.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by lanryoung: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2020
I broke up with my ex 3years ago. I thought I am the only one who could not get over her not until I found her stalking me and she could not help but cry and said "I can't never forget you even if am married to any man" Aswear woman called me an hour after she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl to break the news. we but realises we can get back together anymore and that hurt us both.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by engrchykae(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
SO YOU DONT KNOW THAT OUR CULTURE IS UNDER SIEGE?
the west is attacking our culture and since we love to mimick like monkeys,we have been copying every nonsense from.
France destroyed the francophone Africans with their octopus assimilation warfare which made the francophone African a bat, neither an African nor a French,a confused human.
Ohaneze have been bought over by the federal goat.
Ipob seems to be the only organization who is conscious of who we are.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Bluffly: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.
Damn it
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
sense will not kill u
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by engrchykae(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

remember all the bad things she did to you and you will start forgetting her,you will even hate her

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Richie77: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Get busy , u'll overcome.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

You are still sleeping please wake up. She is gone for good and move on
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by el9ty6ix(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2020
It's hard to think that; at your age(I dunno how old you're BTW), you still cant let go of what doesnt honour, inspire, nor make you grow.

Stalking her wouldnt help, it would only worsen it.
Give yourself a retreat, do something to rediscover yourseld, change your mindset, get another girl and don't even make an attempt of making a comparison between her and your so-called ex.

If e no work, bro, Go prayer mountain and do correct fasting and prayer.

because, from the looks of it; you both must have undergone a sexual covenant together which is now affecting you.
I wish you all the best man.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Bigsecret(f): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

Try so much to not stalk her again. This is the first step to breakthrough

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

Is like u came to this world for a woman. my friend, je choba ego!
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by TerrorSquad147: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

I know you spent a lot of money on your ex that's why you're still hurting. Alaye you better enjoy this new relationship in peace and stop being an egg head
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by holyshadow: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
guy, do u really knw ur wants n ur needs? is ur future luv life 2 b defined wit true luv or wit infactuatns? hw cn u stil b in luv wit a girl who's stil angry wit u 4 scolding her cheatn nature dat she's nt willing 2 turn a new leaf over? pls stop toeing d childish line
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
@OP i have been in a similar situation like you. The issue is you love so wholeheartedly while she never reciprocated or was just manipulating you for the attention. And she dumped you when she had a better deal. My best advice is to move on grow balls of steel and move on, trust me you will meet someone far better and when that happens you will look back and laugh at yourself for your mistakes. Again there is no sweeter revenge than moving on and being happy and successful. Nothing breaks manipulative women like seeing the object of her manipulation move and be happy.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Greatfullheart: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

mehn cut her off all girls are the same they can neva change. Dont allow ur new girlfriend suffer for what she knows nothing about. Does she know you are stil in luv wit ur ex?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nchenches: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

What a response.

Guy, you wicked - no be small.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by TalkCity: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
You are still where you are when you guys broke up(no improvement). You may think she doesn't take notice. The girl you may have thought ignored you, may have sighted you from afar, Women are good at that.

Change all the things she knew you with, cloths, shoes, new apartment, new SUV car (Only when you ain't broke). Take yourself out to nice places, Snap pictures of you having a nice time. Upload it on Facebook/instagram/whatsapp.

You might think she's not also stalking you too, She's just good at it. I'm not typing all this for you to win her back, but for you to make a statement that you're also enjoying yourself without her. She might text you one day like "you have Forgotten me abi"

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Greatfullheart: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
What do you expect from the creature(women) that met with devil 1on1? All girls are the same if i tell u watin don go through for girls hand ehnn. Cut her off 4 ur own gud, if u guys get back together what assurance do u have that she wont cheat again?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Yungstar28: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Seriously i feel your pain....this same thing happened to me last year...i neva offended her...asin maybe cheat. Or lies i neva done that...am not afraid of her so why will i be lying...

We broke up last year December...

She even get mind tell me say...she don see another guy she loves, see how painful it is na...during the first 3 months my anger for her no be for children play at all...but my little Niece calm me down...that i should let her go, but my Gee e no easy...But Glory be to God...i have no single feelings for her...most especially now i see that the guy with her...can't even help her on a long run

I have No gal friend till now...i took time to garden my heart a bit....Neva to love too much, trust too much, care too much, hope to much....cuz the too much will hurt me so much

If am to date a gal now...i will just do my part as Boyfriend and won't over do myself

Her actions in the relationship will tell me how much she respect the relationship

And you as a Guy....It is easy to spot a gal who naturally loves...for what you are....and not who you are

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Ingredient88(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

My brother, it not that easy okay,....is not what you can just let go let that, since you really love her, I was once in your shoe, for complete two years I was unable to let her go, but there is nothing I can do, when I heard that she has gotten married, I just have to calm down think about what next, then open my heart to love again, from there I was able to let go, even i do think of her sometimes, I believe she doesn't want me and I thank God today I'm ok and happy

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Chigo247(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Just get over her bro, they are other girls out there that will treat you much better than her.

Let by gone be by gone
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by McTobe(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Get busy & time heal all wounds
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Raychellasam(f): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

Lol... you are bad
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by nonsolove: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2020
bro it easy to get her bck,it only won baba dat can do it 4 u she will be d one beging u bck,na d baba help me 2 nw my ex is bck to me
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Skmoda360(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Bernice4ozodo:
trust me you didn't get over the break up
she is married now but she is looking for my trouble now by contacting me ...she wanna open old wound.... shocked

I blocked her straight up.... undecided
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Electroweb(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2020
You have low self esteem. Work on it.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ayemorodhammy(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

tobechi 74 you have spoken
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

hayyyyy awon toxic masculinity preachers have come again oooooo

Any man that expresses his emotions and states how he feels or acts like a gentleman is a simp to them.theyre the useless men teaching our sons violence is the only way to solve conflict instead of tact and diplomacy.theyre the ones training our sons to look at women as lesser human beings whose opinions shouldn't be taken seriously or respected because they're second class Human beings and too emotional as if there's anything wrong with being emotional.if God didn't want us to be emotional as Human beings he won't have put emotions in us as human beings

You are part of the reasons why we have belligerent, dysfunctional women who don't want to stay married again because instead of making a home a home you make it a battle ground of the sexes.awon I'm the man of the house,awon don't you know I'm a man.please save our sons from this kind of toxicity because this your narcistic theory is why marriages have become filled with so much vile, violence, husband killing wives,wives poisoning husband,wild Children and teenagers who hat indiscriminate sex with anything that has a hole or pen1s.its your theory that makes men become wild beasts instead of fathers.

This theory of making men feel self aggradized is very dangerous for our society that's why we have adults with Daddy issues, that is why we have adults with confused sexuality.the men will be wearing female clothes and acting like women because there's a father figure gap that is not filled,that's why there are more young men in prisons than classrooms.do the world a favour and drop this sociopathic tendencies

Then again expression of vulnerability is not a sign of weakness,it's a sign that you're human and you want to let the pain out instead of bottling it inside that creates a fatal/multiplying effect of resentment, bile,rage and anger.God created men and women emotional beings.raising young boys not to show their emotions in public like cry or show vulnerability is dangerous to the mental and physical health because years of bottling tears might lead to depression, suicide and other mental plus sociopathic tendencies.these are the men raising beasts and Making homes unsafe for wives and children.

What is the big deal in crying, Rolling on the floor or expressing your pain as a man.dont you know crying in itself is therapy, when you finish crying publicly you have released the toxins in your body and you feel lighter

As for kneeling down to propose to your girlfriend with a ring , there's nothing wrong with that.its only an egoistic man or a man suffering from pride that will see something wrong in kneeling down for your wife in public.shebi she's your wife? What does kneeling down in public to propose to a woman takes away from your body? Does it change your gender?

Again what is wrong with a man Washing pant for his girlfriend or wife or cooking for her as a birthday gift? These are the little things that make a home conducive and loving for women and there's no woman that doesn't love such.besides cooking is not a function of gender.anybody can cook.a woman. Should be able to teach her son's how to cook,she should give her sons her panties and bra (whether mentruation pant or not) to wash so that when he's married he won't see doing these things as a big deal.if she can wash your pants or boxers why can't you wash her clothes or pants? Isn't it the same place all your children come from? Isn't it the same place you stick your mouth and deek inside?

Also why should a man be closed minded,rigid,controlling, not have fun,let loose (sometimes) and lack empathy? Those are characteristics of men with character issues and they will have poor communication skills with any kind of relationship they have with anybody.if they're bosses they'll be terrible leaders and if they're husbands the wife won't be able to wait to leave the house because they run the home like a military leader instead of an affectionate, humble , understanding and empathetic husband and father (I'm sure that's what you call beta man)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by tweakdude1: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Your a good person from what i see but 2 yrs is alot. My advise to you LET HER GO AWAY FROM YOUR TAUGHT. You need to become your self.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by spiceadole: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

I need to meet your ex and give her a bottle of her favorite drink...She sure deserves an award.
I hope ladies learn from her .How to totally break up ,off and treat an ex boyfriend .complete oblivion.He never existed.

@Op..You thought you would be given the opportunity to get mushy n fvck once in a while under the context of Okafor's law so you can come online to brag about it and get cheers from your fellow guys while backlashing ladies.
You are disappointed.
Your ex is a Correct Babe.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by kuntash: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.