Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. (1292 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? / Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by Arjeeni: 3:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Hello dear fellow Nairalanders.

Recently I souffle the Internet to start dealing in cars, then I stumbled on a car dealer from Idiroko Ipokia lg of Ogun State.

I don't know this place at all but this man trying to convince me that, I will find it very interesting if I try getting cars from this place.

Before I start this journey please, I think of sharing your thoughts, experience and advice.

Thank you.
Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by grafixdon: 4:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Don't even try it. Those guys are scammer, advertising car worth 2m for 600k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by Nopanties: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Those cars are smuggled from Cotonou.
I once had a plot of land at idi iroko, not too far away, I was fortunate to encounter those fire war people. They had big logs of woods in the bushes they use to cross over a small river. That place is stuffed with crime, charms, and every form of evil you can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by cluewebhost(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2020
No/Fake customs papers.

I've been there it's the gateway from Cotonou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by nurey(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you want to see RX300 carrying 1 ton of foreign rice, nah them grin very dangerous and no mercy smugglers
Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by ollykay619(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nopanties:
Those cars are smuggled from Cotonou.
I once had a plot of land at idi iroko, not too far away, I was fortunate to encounter those fire war people. They had big logs of woods in the bushes they use to cross over a small river. That place is stuffed with crime, charms, and every form of evil you can imagine.
Which part of idiroko is your plot. I once stayed in that area too.
Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by Trustme2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arjeeni:
Hello dear fellow Nairalanders.

Recently I souffle the Internet to start dealing in cars, then I stumbled on a car dealer from Idiroko Ipokia lg of Ogun State.

I don't know this place at all but this man trying to convince me that, I will find it very interesting if I try getting cars from this place.

Before I start this journey please, I think of sharing your thoughts, experience and advice.

Thank you.

Don't try it. You will regret it. They could even hipnotize you and collect your money. Try Tincan instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Used Cars From Idiroko Ogun State. by Arjeeni: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
grafixdon:
Don't even try it. Those guys are scammer, advertising car worth 2m for 600k.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Obd Port, Pls Help Resolve. / Changing Honda Rims To Alloy And Ball Joint Failure. / No Driver! It's An Automatic Driverless SUPER TRUCK ! Check It Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.