Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle (32798 Views)

Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Najdorf: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Goldenheart:
The eagle should be replaced with a chicken
A vulture would make more sense
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Goldpearl05(f): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria and make it a better place for us all

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Ndipe(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is recognized by Google, this is nice.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Aladdin1(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Karlovich:
From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we thank Google for this gesture and we wish every Nigerian a happy Independence Day celebration, Kindly visit any vulturebbqgrills outlet in Lagos or Port Harcourt for your delicious vulture and owl barbecue, the first 10 visitors will get a free meal.
God forbid vulture meat! lol.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by alezzy13: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yes Buhari is a cri

Cc mynd44, lalasticala
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Gdskillful(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2020
NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH CELEBRATING

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by ifejobi84754: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
A slowpoke at 60 is a slowpoke dean
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by toprealman: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2020
emkz:

Try get a crack vpn and change your ip address to look as if you are in another country. Then search Google as if you are in that country.
A screenshot will do.....I suppose
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Pimpstar: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2020
At 60

Human Rights violations

we still use hurricane laterns at night when we don't have electricity

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by harmony75: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence NIGERIA!!! .hopes for greater tomorrow����� our artist here can do better this looks like caricature?? no not good enough, but we have to appreciate �
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Emeka71(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy diamond jubilee independence celebration for Nigeria courtesy http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by mitakemi2427(f): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yes Buhari is a criminal terrorist APC is bokoharam Tinubu is a bastard Osinbajo is a vagabond Elrufai is a midjet lair Muhammad is a charlatan amechi is a thief Oshiomole is a scallywag Ambode is a clown. lauretta is a prostitute garba shehu is a garbage Adesina is fool
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin oo amin
ah you are insulting your brother o
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Bifrost: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Daum:
Growing up ehn,
I had so much faith in this country. I was a complete Nationalist. I loved Nigeria with all my heart. My frustration for Nigeria started with Jamb and the admission process. From then till now, I don't even see any reason for me to be called a Nigerian. I have graduated and the Job process is frustrating me again. What kind of country is this. That just wants to completely turn her citizens to the most frustrated and confused people on earth deliberately.

Nigeria doesn't want you to be happy if you think of her or love her. You can't be happy if you love this country. I wish slawomir will give me weed, lemme take Heineken and play some marlian music to just forget about this stress.

Nigeria is not what celebrating
Hang on,bro.It shall be well with us.You don't need slawormir to compound your woes.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Wolexdey(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Who paid them or was this free...
Thanks to Google
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by wazzub: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
ImageDoctor:
Google Celebrate Nigeria at 60 with amazing doodle

Am quite sure that eagle can only be seen in Google search engine for Nigeria and not internationally..
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by JIMMY1393: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Daum:
Growing up ehn,
I had so much faith in this country. I was a complete Nationalist. I loved Nigeria with all my heart. My frustration for Nigeria started with Jamb and the admission process. From then till now, I don't even see any reason for me to be called a Nigerian. I have graduated and the Job process is frustrating me again. What kind of country is this. That just wants to completely turn her citizens to the most frustrated and confused people on earth deliberately.

Nigeria doesn't want you to be happy if you think of her or love her. You can't be happy if you love this country. I wish slawomir will give me weed, lemme take Heineken and play some marlian music to just forget about this stress.

Nigeria is not what celebrating

Bruh...I'm just exactly like you....it's when jamb came I started hating this country...I didn't even use it at the end to enter uni...so to speak it's when we grow older and start getting close to entering work force that most people realize the reality of the countries they live in

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by farem: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
GMBuhari:
Looks really cool

Children of hate will soon wake up and start talking nonsense

Google is APC! Lol
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by Fantachapman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
This doodle is only for those in Nigeria. People in other countries see a different doodle specific to their countries' interests.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by GMBuhari: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
You are right , nothing is spectacular about this , but did you go back to read the posts on the topic ? Nigeria is not good, but do you have another country ? and i was right , just go through the lamentations and bad belle talk on the topic and you should understand what i meant, i knew people would debase , ridicule the day , yes things are not right with Nigeria , but you don't have to say rubbish about your country
friday2011:

Nothing new or spectacular about this...

Google has always celebrated countries on independence day, this is limited to Nigeria, if i dey UK or Switzerland, and I check Google, I wont see anything.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by lordally(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2020
shilenji:
Happy Independence day y'all

Hello Shilenji I trust your day has been good. Please can I send you a mail please? I would be grateful if you Grant me Audience
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by shilenji(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
lordally:

Hello Shilenji I trust your day has been good. Please can I send you a mail please? I would be grateful if you Grant me Audience
that shouldn't be a problem sir
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle by lordally(m): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2020
shilenji:
that shouldn't be a problem sir

Thanks a lot I appreciate...I've just sent you a mail...I'm kindly waiting for your reply when you receive it. Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name / Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / How Can I View A Website Css Code? [RESOLVED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.