Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home (61155 Views)

Fubara On His Way To APC After He Was Stripped Of The Party Structure / N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole / Abubakar Abu Giza Stripped Naked, Molested In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Cti28(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
vanida6:
Me just dey wait make i read buhari speech wetin him go talk about nigerian @60 sad
One thing he made mentioned in his address: "He said our pms pump price is one of the cheapest in Africa. Cheaper than that of Niger, Ghana, Egypt and it makes no sense for it to be cheaper than that of Saudi Arabia".
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by AlwaysMotun: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
K
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Exponental(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Bonaventura(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Odiri
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Bobyro:

Shame on you for defending a shithole

So u are from a shithole..

If u ever step out of this country, u will know your misery has just started when a foreigner call u a black shithole

grin
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by bayelsaowei(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
whytediamond:
Nigeria is better off divided. No need to be in a sham marriage that leaves nobody happy.
when oil dries up we will divide...

Nigeria is a very annoying country
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by yungrylex00(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Wawu
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by PureGoldh(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by engrchykae(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
uche87:

By Osayimwen Osahon George

Source: http://www.villagetowncrier.com/2020/10/nigeria60-beautiful-woman-that-was.html
NIGERIA lives and dies for the British interest, courtesy of FULANI,the internal colonial masters and willing second class slaves Yoruba and Igbo
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by toye440: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
My new book; 60 years a Slave.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by petertamtam6(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Yeye
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Bobyro: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

If u ever step out of this country, u will know your misery has just started when a foreigner call u a black shithole

grin
A person can't be the shithole, rather the country is the shithole. Moreover if I step out I no go dey call naija at all for any reason. The main reason of stepping out na to change citizenship

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Brushstrokes20: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Good! Useless celebration of stupidity at 60!
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Kemimarch16(f): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Wow educative
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
WELL IF ONLY YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BRITIAN CREATED NIGERIA TO HAVE DOMINANCE ALL OVER AFRICA

THEY WANTED A COUNTRY THAT WILL BE SO GREAT THAT IT WILL DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS IN AFRICA WHICH COMPRISES OF OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES UNDER THE CONTROL OF FRENCH AND GERMANY

AND WHEN THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF SUCH COUNTRY THEY WILL BE IN CONTROL OF OTHERS TOO BY PROXY

NIGERIA WAS NEVER CREATED WITH THE VISION OF ODILI....NIGERIA IS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION....BRITIAN CALLED IT.....TO HAVE ONE OVER FRENCH
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Hezmatosky: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
But why using the name Odiri? Why not Bola or Amina?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Alvinjay12: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Lord Lugard caused all these
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by segebase(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
oduduwa loading
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Obarofrederick(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Buh in BTW
Odogwus like us gat no shit to celebrate
will rather sit at home with our device
Trying to cashout on top those people wey been use my country Cash out 60 years ago
Nd most importantly am sticking to my mushin weed 24/7(cos it helps)
this guy sha, I dey observe you on code you wan challenge Slawormir for trademark character abi carry on jare nothing do you
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by skyhadi16(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Good one, interesting write up
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by RUKKYPRINCESS: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful write up
I weep for my country
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by shadeyinka(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful write-up and Painfully TRUE in all respect.

Is there really hope for the future?

I am afraid!
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Kambols95(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Good write up. Odili will recover from her misfortune
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Aguilar(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2020
how this one take epp my life
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Teibaba(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2020
The guy you quoted has hope as he takes responsibility unlike u. It's a shame. It won't be well with who did this to u

Tufiaa

dazzlingd:

And u are a Nigerian!

Shame on you

All yee people that call your countries useless names, u aren't doing yourself any good.
Serious minded people don't go about bullshiting their nations pride.
You think u have seen hell, well leave the hell of a country and your misery has only begun when foreigners call u a black shithole from a shithole country....grin una never know anything. Na psychology trauma go kill una papa

Whatever u think u want to achieve abroad; school, business, etc you still need your country's pride.

I have said enough

1 Like

Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by MrJibana: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Jack005(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

grin
Shattap zombie..
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Lashist(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

And u are a Nigerian!

Shame on you

All yee people that call your countries useless names, u aren't doing yourself any good.
You think u have seen hell, well leave the hell of a country and your misery has only begun when foreigners call u a black shithole from a shithole country....grin una never know anything. Na psychology trauma go kill una papa

Whatever u think u want to achieve abroad; school, business, etc you still need your country's pride.

I have said enough
Typed so plenty but wrote so many rubbish bro. Isnt Nigerian leaders already traumatizing you already?? cheesy Is the condition of Nigeria not traumatizing you already. I'm very sure you must be an APC supporter...sorry people around you will suffer your mentality cheesy
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Man, This country is far way way behind everything in this world. Happy independence Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Carlylepneuma: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful parable at first i was almost caught with the whole scamming thing even started feeling sad for poor Odiri Never the less we as people can still go back to our Great Nation's core values and make it GREAT AGAIN..
Re: Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home by Belial06: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2020
[s]
dazzlingd:

And u are a Nigerian!

Shame on you

I have said enough
[/s]

You made no sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.