Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo (550 Views)

Fluenta Completes Installation Of 18 Ultrasonic Meters In Dangote Refiner / NNPC To Purchase 20% Equity Stake In Dangote Refinery / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by dandyspak: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2020
This is a golden opportunity for anybody to tap in ASAP. Dangote cement is running a promo by putting a card that carries alphabet in each bag of cement. If one is able to get all the letters that spell DANGOTE you win 1 million naira. The goodnews is that we have all the alphabet except G. If you have the card that has letter G you can collaborate with us to claim the 1 million. We will pay you 100k. If you have call or whatsapp 07035724620.
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by Juliusmomoh: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2020
If i give u. How the money go take reach me?
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by dandyspak: 5:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
If i give u. How the money go take reach me?
Am based in PortHarcourt. If you can come to PH so we can see one on one better. Or you waybill it and send your account number then we will look for a referee by your own terms
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by uBuNiT: 4:05am On Oct 02, 2020
dandyspak:
This is a golden opportunity for anybody to tap in ASAP. Dangote cement is running a promo by putting a card that carries alphabet in each bag of cement. If one is able to get all the letters that spell DANGOTE you win 1 million naira. The goodnews is that we have all the alphabet except G. If you have the card that has letter G you can collaborate with us to claim the 1 million. We will pay you 100k. If you have call or whatsapp 07035724620.
100k ? You never ready.
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by dandyspak: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2020
uBuNiT:

100k ? You never ready.
if you have call me we can negotiate.
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by dandyspak: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
uBuNiT:

100k ? You never ready.
I have not heard from you. If you have it call me. We divide the 1million by the number of alphabets that makes Dangote. Its a win-win situation
Re: Golden Opportunity To Make 100k In Dangote Cement Promo by waploger(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2020
dandyspak:
U DON SEE

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount My Savings Account Can Receive On A Single Deposit? / 400l Reliable Concrete Mixers / 40 Varieties Of Bed Frames Styles And Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.