Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (64184 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by gbolswag(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
so far its USA...Iran is joking

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
They won't look for drugs to cure HIV, cancer and others. All they think about is war, war, war.

Bast ards!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I hope you understand me.
From a bored Nairalander.

Why should you be bored in this early hour of the day. Today is independence, play some music and feel the vibes!
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ayo2004: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
lastempero:
Us will bring them down in less than 1hr of combat
1 hour ko.....why was the same not done with Afghanistan?usa knows Russia is backing Iran,so if Russia supports Iran in a war against usa,Trump go feel am grin
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by kingsvictor2: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Great Tribulation is Casting its Shadows Everywhere..
Isaiah 17 and Ezekil 38 war is loading....
All these calls For one thing..
It Calls For Personal Preparation
Prepare to Meet JESUS!
There is No more time!
as it was said 2000yrs ago, so shall it be said 2,000,000 years to come. Religion blindfolded many folks like you, u are clearly delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arry110:
This Iran too dey make noise, the money they spent on all these ammunitions can better the lives of their citizens

Only Nigeria could neglect its defence capability in favour of corruption. Serious nations don't joke with their defences. Thanks to Buhari for changing the narrative

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by malakaimoscondo: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mattressdoctor:
I have heard you. Ready for war. Misplaced priority. Saudi Arabia happens to be your smart brother. Go and learn from them.

I am the mattress doctor.
Do you know that most spinal cord disorder are aggravated by matterress you lie on. The mattress/foam you lie on should be chosen based on characteristic unique to individuals. I am here to help you sleep better.

"I have waistpain".This is caused by the mattress you lie on.
what make Saudi Arabia smart brother? may be their determination to wipe out poor Yemenis because of us proxy war

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Very stupid country
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by ENGBOS(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trump knows what he is doing he needs to be re elected,once he has nothing to lose Iran will suffer it

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by SATANNIST: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mattressdoctor:

"I have waistpain".This is caused by the mattress you lie on.
the way u nigerians advertise is just too funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by malakaimoscondo: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
dermmy:
Iran proving it could and would deliver precision missile strikes on the heads of the aggressor anywhere in the middle east. Continue to exercise your sovereign right Iran. Deterrence is key.
God bless u....deterrence is key like u said

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by maxzzo1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Greyworld:
Yet no vaccine for Covid-19.
Bad guy though na true talk
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Premiumwriter: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:
Just in case you're still undecided about who the real troublemaker on this planet is... grin
I'd rather the USA be the trouble maker than either China, Russia or Germany.

China na demon in wolf clothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Jabioro: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
War has never gave birth to peace..what you get during and after the way wailing, gnashing , lost of human resources, properties and friendships..you are preparing for enemity of many nation...
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Sheriman(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cat sleep Rat go bite in tail oooo wheytin E dey find oooooo
Palava E dey find
Na palava E go get oooooo Yee!! Yee!! Yee!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Dalby(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12802695/iran-new-ballistic-missile-war-america/

These people that shot down a passenger plane accidentally. Tried to retaliate for the killing of their top army chief by the US and did they hit their target
Make them know where them dey point their missiles to o, abeg una...
Grenade no be knockout biko....

We are just 60 years old today, leave us out of this...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Elsueno: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Macsjebs, with all due respect, man please take down this post.

I know you are at liberty to post whatever it is that you wish to post but I am getting fed up with the Iranians and their boasts already.

The last time they had an opportunity to atomize US military bases in the Gulf and Middle East, what did they do?

They simply ended up firing into blank spaces and the best result they got was giving a few US servicemen headaches and trauma here and there.

And now, they are showcasing new weapons that can take out US military bases in the Gulf? Jokers. I stopped taking them seriously after seeing their reaction to General Q. Soleimani's death.

Right now, my focus is on where the real action is at the moment- Armenia vs Azerbaijan.

All these display of rockets don't quite do it for me since the people displaying them won't be using them any time soon. sad

I hope you understand me.
From a bored Nairalander.

Nope, they are extremely dangerous, US can easily defeat them, But trust me, modern Arabs and thier close cousins( D Persians) aren't known for fighting fair and square. Besides a country as old as Iran isn't really a push over. If not because of the US suppressing them, Iran would have dominated the middle East. See how D US is guarding against them, that says alot

But D thing is, e no concern you or me. As Nigerians we should worry more about bandits, killer herdsmen and Boko boys in our backyard

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Sprumbaba: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
dermmy:

Well, Iran has repeatedly said it does not want war but would retaliate should the bully/aggressor attack them and i think they gave America a proportionate response in the January 8 attack by hurling missiles at U.S military bases in Iraq.

They passed a clear message letting the U.S know that they won't allow any attack go without a response. If Iran didn't do that America would have done worse after the killing of Soleimani.

Do you know what it means to attack a U.S military base injuring over 100 troops and all president Trump could do was bark and bark on twitter even after he had promised the Iranians hell and brimstone should they retaliate the killing of that General.

If U.S had taken a step further to escalate the incident after Iran retaliated, Iran too would have responded in kind. Confront a bully then that bully would think twice before messing with you next time.

Point of correction. There was no retaliation.

Someone killed your dog but you broke his radio as retaliation is bullshit

7 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by mamaafrik(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
dermmy:

Well, Iran has repeatedly said it does not want war but would retaliate should the bully/aggressor attack them and i think they gave America a proportionate response in the January 8 attack by hurling missiles at U.S military bases in Iraq.

They passed a clear message letting the U.S know that they won't allow any attack go without a response. If Iran didn't do that America would have done worse after the killing of Soleimani.

Do you know what it means to attack a U.S military base injuring over 100 troops and all president Trump could do was bark and bark on twitter even after he had promised the Iranians hell and brimstone should they retaliate the killing of that General.

If U.S had taken a step further to escalate the incident after Iran retaliated, Iran too would have responded in kind. Confront a bully then that bully would think twice before messing with you next time.
go and sit down,you are talking nonsense,if iran had had any reasonable power to retaliate,she should have when her General was charred by that drone.
They do have shiii..shiii capabilities.
May them attack the base like America did on them now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mattressdoctor:
I have heard you. Ready for war. Misplaced priority. Saudi Arabia happens to be your smart brother. Go and learn from them.

I am the mattress doctor.
Do you know that most spinal cord disorder are aggravated by matterress you lie on. The mattress/foam you lie on should be chosen based on characteristic unique to individuals. I am here to help you sleep better.

[s]"I have waistpain".This is caused by the mattress you lie on.[/s]
Stop spreading false information.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Solatium(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Greyworld:
Yet no vaccine for Covid-19.

Covid-19 is part of the plan, it's both business and warfare
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by mamaafrik(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
They should go and ask Japan and Iraq and Afghanistan.
They will become history

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by PatAnselm(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
I pray we don't encounter any war oh, they have time to manufacture weapons yet no vaccines for covid-19... The world only knows destruction

Meanwhile Message *Patrick's Media�* on WhatsApp�! On business concerning: Blogging �,Blog Creation�, Online Marketing��‍�, Crypto Currency Investments�, Writing and Advertising�, and lots more...

https:///message/TXFGDXPCJN2XN1
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by JordanMichael(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
All they think and will ever think is DESTRUCTION!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The one they will unprofessionally fired their own citizens with... undecidedArabian miscreants

Iran ain't no Arabian!
They're Persian...

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by mu2sa2: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
dermmy:
Iran proving it could and would deliver precision missile strikes on the heads of the aggressor anywhere in the middle east. Continue to exercise your sovereign right Iran. Deterrence is key.
"Deterrence is key." That's it! The only reason US & Israelis have not attacked Iran is because they know Iran's missile capabilities and of course that Shiites are very stubborn. In terms of missile capability, Iran is among the world powers and they're not just acquiring and upgrading missiles for exhibition - they have said repeatedly they're for self-defence. As mad as Trump is, did he attack Iran? Isreal kept threatening, and that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by otino(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol they fire and it will go to Iraq lol
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Iran! Iran! Iran!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by wallrichy: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin you dey o o, palava you dey find, palava you dey find ooooo..Lion sleep, Dog go bite him tail, wetin he de find ooo, palava he dey find..... Omg....Iran that doesn't even know systematic precision interference is talking about attacking US bases in the Gulf.... remember that the last time they operated surface to air weapons against America cost them the lives of their young and brilliant minds returning to school in Canada, US and Ukraine....Talk is cheap....what would it get you to lie down so low and upgrade the lives of your poor population especially this time that COVID-19 is ravishing Iran like mad. Such is the habit of bad leadership...most western countries converted automobile industry, religious places, electrical factories to essential product manufacturing companies for support to get rid or alley the impact of Covid-19 but foolish countries like iran, Nigeria etc....are busy focusing on nonsignificant and stupid things.....what's a country without the people, what's the essence of going to war when you know already that you will be beating hands down more than 1 million times X 1000.....Iran can never never never never never In this world or world to come or in the far distance century destroy US as a nation....Iran ain't even up the smallest state in the US....I have learnt that it's sensible to take a fight to someone's house rather than allowing the fight to happen in my own house or closer to my own house where during the struggle and pandemonium, my family would be affected, my properties would be destroyed, friends and family will be killed etc......do you know how many thousand of miles from fucking Iran to Giant US? They would have destroyed the living daylights out of Iran before any information will filtered into the US about the destruction....Abeg to leave...
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Queenlovely:
if you a weak, behave strong

You didn’t finish the statement. Let me help you complete am. “....And get yourself killed.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
cashinnaira:
Ajekun iya loading...

Don't mind them... America will wipe them out in a day. I just pity the innocent citizens they want to koba. grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by skuribeebo: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.