Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (64182 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Raalsalghul:

But it was black folks who sold other black folks to slavery: correct me if I am wrong.
My nigga, you make it seem like it was the black folks who called the westerners to our borders before the slave era began

Their ships berthed on the African coast with the sole intent of taking Africans into slavery. The only way they could successfully do this was to make use of Africans themselves, already well-known for our greed and lack of camaraderie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The one they will unprofessionally fired their own citizens with... undecidedArabian miscreants

They have done it b4. They can do it again
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Raalsalghul: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

My nigga, you make it seem like it was the black folks who called the westerners to our borders before the slave era began

Their ships berthed on the African coast with the sole intent of taking Africans into slavery. The only way they could successfully do this was to make use of Africans themselves, already well-known for our greed and lack of camaraderie.

The bold is just what I wanted to confirm, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by MrBONE2(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mattressdoctor:

I am the mattress doctor.
Do you know that most spinal cord disorder are aggravated by matterress you lie on. The mattress/foam you lie on should be chosen based on characteristic unique to individuals. I am here to help you sleep better.

"I have waistpain".This is caused by the mattress you lie on.

I thank Great One of KiVuLand that I don't used to lie on matterass, wools,fur from sheep, goats,Rabbits and feathers from ostrich, end, geese and also leaves from plants had really be helpful grin

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Very funny cheesy

The same US that did this to your ancestors?

And do u know what the Japanese, South Americans, Iranians and others have done through history? Since u want to live in the 16th century and times of human civilization. undecided

U look away from the fact the us has evolved from these acts for good bt the others u support still have that archaic mentality and simply waiting to put u under such slavery and primitive days. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
MUSLIMS AND MOUTH, SADDAM HUSSEINE BOASTED THIS WAY BUT LATER ENDED IN A RAT-HOLE WHEN AMERICANS WENT AFTER HIS HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
HBB1:

Trump killed the Number 2 man in the country!

What more do you want?!
grin

Number what?
Idiot!!

He was just top commonder,not in entire country but in particular special group of soldiers called "Quds" like "operation lafiya dole".

He was to retire but kept in that operation to help Syrian government.

Historically he was the top revolunary army alive.

He was like Genarl Bako not Buruatai talkless of politicians like Gbaja,Ahmad,Osinba,Buhari.

he was not even politician.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Genntlejack: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is to inform the general public of the forex trading scammers parading with the name ORISPAY FOREX TRADING.
they are scammers!!! Jonathan, sarah ezinne john and his team are all scammers. They will ask u to pay NGN50000 to get 300% in 24hrs. It's a big scam.
Dont fall victim cos am a victim. I have called to block their account FCMB of 7086183393
They also have a UNITY BANK account 0040173357 belonging to Sarah Ezinne John. And many other accounts in different banks. Be warnned. Any body with useful information on how to clamp them down should share.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ayo2004: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Perhaps you need to check the true meaning of confronting someone/something. Iran never confronted the US in any way. How can you call an attack on an abandoned US base in Iraq as a response? No one was even injured. I'm pretty sure they would have given a hint of where they wanted to attack before they did, just to avoid a larger response by Trump.

Finally, let me let you in on this: if you think Russia would move a muscle if Iran is attacked, then you've been deceived. The US still has the economic power in the world to go to war with anyone. Not even China can try it, considering their population.

If the US makes mistake and go to war with North Korea,the way dem go bomb them,their eye go shine...the US can't afford to go to war with any big power or else they will be overthrown from their throne.
For example,if US goes to war with North Korea,it will affect them so much that Russia and China will overtake them.be like say u never hear of Kim Jong Un cheesy
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by adenigga(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2020

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when was China a world power? When did they step into Africa?
They never stepped into Africa to dominate it even though they had the power to do so, that's the point my man.
The chinese would rather gain territory from their closest neighbours and solidify their position into one strong boundary, than spreading themselves too thin.

Read the Art of War, by Sun Tzu.

Also research on world history.
Where was the US and the collective west during the periods of the most powerful Chinese dynasties: Tang dynasty (626AD–649AD), Ming dynasty (1368 AD- 1468).
The latter was well-known for its military (navy & army) might.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by golddare: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12802695/iran-new-ballistic-missile-war-america/

Launching is not the issue, the matter is not to throw first punch na consequences of your punch matters and besides countering a missiles dey.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Make Iran go ask Adolf hitler how market ..
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Amorprincesa24: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
You remembered right? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oyiboman69:
The one they will unprofessionally fired their own citizens with... undecidedArabian miscreants

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
jaxxy:

And do u know what the Japanese, South Americans, Iranians and others have don’t through history? Since u want to live in the 16th century and times of human civilization. undecided

U look away from the fact the us has evolved from these acts for good bt the others u support still have that archaic mentality and simply waiting to put u under such slavery and primitive days. undecided
Are you very sure about that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Etinosa1234: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

They never stepped into Africa to dominate it even though they had the power to do so, that's the point my man.
The chinese would rather gain territory from their closest neighbours and solidify their position into one strong boundary, than spreading themselves too thin.

Where was the US and the collective west during the periods of the most powerful Chinese dynasties: Tang dynasty (626AD–649AD), Ming dynasty (1368 AD- 1468).
The latter is well-known hifor its military (navy & army) might.

U dey yarn okoto... Nations rise and fall... China's time has gone, just like Rome and Greece...

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U dey yarn okoto... Nations rise and fall... China's time has gone, just like Rome and Greece...
It's so good you know that, so I wonder people like you don't want the US to fall.

Let another country become a world power too, are we not saying the same thing?
The US won't hold that position forever whether you like it or not.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Extremists at it again. Your people are suffering from the sanctions incurred by ur nonsensical altitudes. Instead of ur leaders to divert the sum used in making this up to nourish ur economy, u just decided to be more Islamic extreme.

U guys are no match for USA till Jesus come!

Ogun go kee all of una..
U.S spend over 800 billion in military each year,and there are over 40 million people living in poverty so,preach to people that need it.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by YungJo207(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I'd rather the USA be the trouble maker than either China, Russia or Germany.

China na demon in wolf clothing.

God bless you...most people don't know if China get the kind power America get the world would be under them..those people heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by CSTRR: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayo2004:

U obviously don't know what you are saying...even the war with Afghanistan lasted far more than a week,mind you,Iran is more advanced than Afghanistan,the US would be likely to win any war but if u think it would as easy as you are insinuating,u are a joker,so all those is happening,Iranians will just be sitting in their homes watching TV all those Hollywood movies must be getting to you grin....one week kor,one day ni undecided
The war with afghanistan lasted long because the US remained there.
They destroyed afghanistan in a day.

The war with iran will not last more than a week, though the effects will last longer.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by YungJo207(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Really? What do you call their loans to Africa countries? How would you give an African country a loan you know they can't pay back and the only they need was to take over their Army....what do you think such country would do when it becomes the world power? I laugh all of una hailing China...work with them and you will know they don't see Africans as people that count.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
I think this USA-Iran rivalry is driving Iran towards becoming a technological and military power like China and Russia, that is one good side of it for Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

U.S spend over 800 billion in military each year,and there are over 40 million people living in poverty so,preach to people that need it.

*Ibrahim*

grin

I get the message.

Na dem...

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Premiumwriter: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

so because you read the art of war, you think you know world history?

You are not even funny... This is nasty.

China more or less war with its smaller neighboring communities which are mostly other Chinese rebels.

It's like the oyo empire, conquering other Yoruba states and land. They were part of Nigeria but you never see them crossing into benue, Kaduna or other territory.

Because they merely do no have the means to maintain such territory if captured or how do you begin to control a country when it takes weeks for commands to reach your commander?

And if they've got the kind of sophisticated ships that the English have, the same fire power and means of communication they could have had world domination.

Or you don't also know that getting orders is an important aspect of conquering a nation?

Like I said, you shroud your ignorance in mystery to appear intelligent.

China in time do not possess half the sophistication Britain has. China is not even upg to the Roman empire in terms of sophistication. H

5 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
YungJo207:

Really? What do you call their loans to Africa countries? How would you give an African country a loan you know they can't pay back and the only they need was to take over their Army.... what do you think such country would do when it becomes the world power? I laugh all of una hailing China...work with them and you will know they don't see Africans as people that count.
Where did you hear this from? grin
Is it the Nigerian army with its outdated equipment that China who already has nuclear weapons, needs to take over?

Dude, the Chinese does not like westerners either. The only reason they won't dare treat an American/British person the way they treat an African, is because US/British government cares and protects its citizens.

You want China to see you as someone that counts when your own uncle with same blood in Abuja does not even treat you well... but the day he will dash you small money, you will still hail him.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Macsjebs, with all due respect, man please take down this post.

I know you are at liberty to post whatever it is that you wish to post but I am getting fed up with the Iranians and their boasts already.

The last time they had an opportunity to atomize US military bases in the Gulf and Middle East, what did they do?

They simply ended up firing into blank spaces and the best result they got was giving a few US servicemen headaches and trauma here and there.

And now, they are showcasing new weapons that can take out US military bases in the Gulf? Jokers. I stopped taking them seriously after seeing their reaction to General Q. Soleimani's death.

Right now, my focus is on where the real action is at the moment- Armenia vs Azerbaijan.

All these display of rockets don't quite do it for me since the people displaying them won't be using them any time soon. sad

I hope you understand me.
From a bored Nairalander.

Hmmm,
Armenia vs Azerbaijan?
They're hundreds of miles apart na, what's the contention?
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by HBB1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Khaleepha5681:

Number what?
Idiot!!

He was just top commonder,not in entire country but in particular special group of soldiers called "Quds" like "operation lafiya dole".

He was to retire but kept in that operation to help Syrian government.

Historically he was the top revolunary army alive.

He was like Genarl Bako not Buruatai talkless of politicians like Gbaja,Ahmad,Osinba,Buhari.

he was not even politician.

You just called me an idiot?
grin

Wow!
So uncouth of you!

Well, everybody except you, acknowledged Soulemani as arguably thr second most Powerful Man in Iran.

Power isn't only by titles you realize-- it's not just the position you hold.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:

China more or less war with its smaller neighboring communities which are mostly other Chinese rebels.

And if they've got the kind of sophisticated ships that the English have, the same fire power and means of communication they could have had world domination.

Or you don't also know that getting orders is an important aspect of conquering a nation?

China in time do not possess half the sophistication Britain has. China is not even up to the Roman empire in terms of sophistication.
Actually ancient China was more sophisticated than Rome,when it come to weapons, the ancient Chinese uses gun powder to power their arrows and projectiles,giving their weapons a much greater range.If we are to talk of economic, 80% of people in ancient Rome are poor compare to ancient China which was one of the wealthiest empire up to 1830s.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Hmmm, Armenia vs Azerbaijan? They're hundreds of miles apart na, what's the contention?
They are currently engaged in a boarder war.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Are you very sure about that?

Iran chops off their citizens heads rite now talkless of u a black man if they had their way and cudnt be cautioned by anyone. U will be toast and worse.

Under the perspective of power here.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:

China in time do not possess half the sophistication Britain has. China is not even up to the Roman empire in terms of sophistication.
Lmao, I've given you dates and names. Go educate yourself and stop spitting rubbish.

I asked you a simple question in that comment but you managed to dodge it, where was the US and the rest of the west during the time of the great Chinese dynasties?

US wasn't even a country when China first completed the great wall (201–206BC), and you're yapping about the Roman empire that didn't exist until the time of the Christian Jesus Christ.

You must be a joker...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Actually ancient China was more sophisticated than Rome,when it come to weapons, the ancient Chinese uses gun powder to power their arrows and projectiles,giving their weapons a much greater range.If we are to talk of economic, 80% of people in ancient Rome are poor compare to ancient China which was one of the wealthiest empire up to 1830s.
I can't believe that guy. Comparing ancient China and the Roman empire, lol.

This is what happens when people only watch CNN.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.