Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15618 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I no scam anybody here o.
If you have anyone in ph you can verify my case at UPTH. Just check the Neuropsychiatric clinic, ask the nurses there and they will bring out my folder. Registered with them in 2017. Did blood tests, results which are in the folder.
I am genuine.
You are a smart and unrepentant liar. You posted a receipt that the date was edited with blue ink , very bold than other letters written on the paper as attached.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
You are a smart and unrepentant liar. You posted a receipt that the date was edited with blue ink , very bold than other letters written on the paper as attached.

Lol. That's an old prescription.
Paper was wet.
I couldn't find any of my prescriptions then, just that old one.
Wait, are you admitting that it is an actual prescription?
That I was prescribed drugs?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:

Funny that photo was taken december 2019.
I sent that photo to poco july 2020

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Paper was wet.
So your hospital card does not also have any Psycho department or appointment date written on it?? I noticed you have deleted your details on Facebook, but guess what this thread can still be share with all members of your family that share same surname with you cool

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:
I am not one to do this and I would never have done this, but I see the need to call this particular Nlder out. Family section is where they create most begging threads, so I might as well post it here. Thanks...

His known monikers are;

1) Squillaci
2)Lovenkreaand
3)Evangkatsoulis
4)Majesterial

Thanks for creating this thread. I was discussing the exact same thing with Ishilove some weeks back. I have stopped rendering assistance to anyone due to the huge volume of scammers we have in this forum. Now you can't tell the genuine ones from the fake ones so I just don't bother anymore.

Once I see any begging request that looks like a scam I flag it immediately to the mods. This is how low this forum has become. Pitiful.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
So your hospital card does not also have any Psycho department or appointment date written on it?? I noticed you have deleted your details on Facebook, but guess what this thread can still be share with all members of your family that share same surname with you cool

Hospital card can be used for any department.
It is the prescription that has the department written on it.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Paper was wet.
I am admitting that you are a SCAMMER !!! Someone sent you money in July for 6 months drugs , You contacted me for same problem in August !!

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
I am admitting that you are a SCAMMER !!! Someone sent you money in July for 6 months drugs , You contacted me for same problem in August !!

As I have explained. I intend to use the cash for more than just drugs. Also the 12k was just a rough estimate.
Costs of drug can vary. Remember I was given a new prescription with different drugs in august.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

As I have explained. I intend to use the cash for more than just drugs. Also the 12k was just a rough estimate.
Costs of drug can vary. Remember I was given a new prescription with different drugs in august.
Meaning you spent 72k within a month?? And you'r doing your fake project when school was shut !!! You are running mad already !!

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
cococandy:

@majesterial, I don’t know how true this part in quote is or not.
You people on NL make me fear you guys on how many of you can boldly speak lies, half-truths and fantasy without flinching. But. But.... if at all there’s any chance that this part is true and you actually do this, you’re going to die young.

Please stop. You’re setting yourself up for torsades dé pointes.I don’t have energy to educate you today please but read up a bit on it.

In summary, it’s a bad heart rhythm incompatible with life. You’ll just fall down and die abruptly one day. May not even make it to the hospital before you’re pronounced dead.
And your family/friends will blame village people.

Stop overdosing on amitriptyline. It’s dangerous.

Yea, at doses above 10 mg per kg.
I take less than 5mg per kg.
Nothing. I took 350mg of amitriptyline for 5 months straight. Nothing happened.
Saw that on healthline. But think it is just scare mongering.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
Meaning you spent 72k within a month?? And you'r doing your fake project when school was shut !!! You are running mad already !!
Lol. Na inside class you dey do your project?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Hospital card can be used for any department.
It is the prescription that has the department written on it.
So you don't have any follow up appointment ever since 2017?? Do you know that anyone can just walk into the hospital to get hospital card for #150 at OAU teaching hospital and all other hospitals?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
So you don't have any follow up appointment ever since 2017?? Do you know that anyone can just walk into the hospital to get hospital card for #150 at OAU teaching hospital and all other hospitals?
Lol. My old card was used up long ago.
Still looking for it.
This new card was got this august.
To get card one must have a folder with the records department.
It is computerised.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:
NL is filled with crazy people,so upon all this my ranting people are sending PM again for money.
There's nothing I won't see angry
grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Yea, at doses above 10 mg per kg.
I take less than 5mg per kg.
Nothing. I took 350mg of amitriptyline for 5 months straight. Nothing happened.
Saw that on healthline. But think it is just scare mongering.
Well I’m glad you know everything there is to be known about this drug. undecided well then carry on.

Please anyone reading, don’t abuse amitriptyline or any psych drug for any reason. Just as you won’t abuse opioids for safety reasons, threat psych meds with same respect and fear.

Don’t be fooled by this post I just quoted. Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Lol. My old card was used up long ago.
Still looking for it.
This new card was got this august.
To get card one must have a folder with the records department.
It is computerised.
Liar !!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is very bad.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
cococandy:

Well I’m glad you know everything there is to be known about this drug. undecided well then carry on.

Please anyone reading, don’t abuse amitriptyline or any psych drug for any reason. Just as you won’t abuse opioids for safety reasons, threat psych meds with same respect and fear.

Don’t be fooled by this post I just quoted. Thanks

I was initially prescribed sertraline 50mg. It did nothing. Doctors refused to increase the dose or change drug.
I tested 100, 150, and then 200mg. Immediately I tried 200mg, in less than an hour, my several of my symptoms dropped in severity. Two to three weeks later they were almost gone. I couldn't cope with buying the extra 150mg outside the teaching hospital, so I tried to convince my doctor to up my dose, but my encounter the registrar that day showed that he hadn't a clue about my ish.
Fortunately, my next meeting was with the consultant who prescribed fluoxetine 20mg and an antipsychotic.
The fluoxetine worked from the very first day, but showed no further improvement for month regardless of dose, until I was switched to amitriptyline 75mg.
I got rapid improvement the first few weeks. But then after I had no further improvement for months until I tried 125mg. Within days my condition improved rapidly again until after a month it flatlined. I was like that for a month till I increased to 175mg. Again rapid improvement, flatline, increase dose.... until at 275mg half of my symptoms vanished. They haven't returned since 2018.
As for the remainder symptoms...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
Liar !!

Truth!
2017, 2018, 2019. Card go don finish.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Truth!
2017, 2018, 2019. Card go don finish.
Show the old card !!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
STENON:
Show the old card !!
Missing! Probably discarded.
Main reason I got a new one!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Stenon, you can come verify yourself at UPTH, or if you have someone. Enter the records department or the Neuropsychiatric clinic and ask the nurses for my folder.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
@ stenon
I would ignore if I were you.

Do I think this person has an illness? Maybe.But this person also has sociopathic tendencies added on as you can judge from the lack of remorse or even the inability to understand how wrong his behaviour is ,sending random PMs to thousands of people knowing that some will feel terrible and try to help.

People like this believe the end justifies the means and will probably say you were not forced to give. This person is a predator and thinks everyonelse is stupid and fair game.

It is very likely this person started off really wanting to get rid of the illness but soon became accustomed to obtaining money and he became a professional beggar to sustain his livelihood.

This person is intelligent and has been doing it for years with little tweaks here and there in the story and as you can see the person has dropped the claims of being 'retarded' and has switched back to very coherent and painstakingly smooth English in comparison to the con he tried to pull some pages back.

In the end,the message is out there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:
@ stenon

Do I think this person has an illness? Maybe.But this person also has sociopathic tendencies added on as you can judge from the lack of remorse or even the inability to understand how wrong his behaviour is ,sending random PMs to thousands of people knowing that some will feel terrible and try to help.

People like this believe the end justifies the means and will probably say you were not forced to give. This person is a predator and thinks everyonelse is stupid and fair game.

It is very likely this person started off really wanting to get rid of the illness but soon became accustomed to obtaining money and he became a professional beggar to sustain his livelihood.

This person is intelligent and has been doing it for years with little tweaks here and there in the story and as you can see the person has dropped the claims of being 'retarded' and has switched back to very coherent and painstakingly smooth English in comparison to the con he tried to pull some pages back.

In the end,the message is out there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusion.

EOD

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy I understand

I am a fitness freak. So when I go for my runs or to the gym I don't take my phone for fear of it being stolen, so I take my watch instead you can transfer music to the watch and listen via Bluetooth on the go and when your phone is in your bag and you don't have the time to bring it out you can make and answer calls from the watch as well as see all your whatsapp text, Facebook messages et al. It's really worth it sha. I go everywhere with mine.

Happy Independence Day cool ( although there is really nothing to be happy about. The country is in a mess ).
Oh my... I never knew such things existed. I must be living in a different century grin

The country is beyond messed up so I will just say Bon Annivesary! smiley
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
oseoji:
@ stenon

As stated. I sent pm only because of anonymity.
I don't want the stigma of mental illness.
About my claims of being retardded, I am not retarrded in the normal sense of the word. Many of my faculties are been inhibited somehow.
You have to experience it to understand.

Yea, I sent hundreds of PMs, but only a few hundreds reply dm. Of the few hundreds, only a few are willing. Of the willing, only some are capable.
So only few aids here and there.
I know if I started a thread instead, I would probably all the cash I need for this. But the stigma.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
LordKO:

Truth is that many of them who've descended on you have done, or tried to do, worse than you, so don't allow anyone to use you to carry out their nefarious act of self-sanctification. A few of them have had sober stories like yours, real or imaginary, and are beneficiaries of magnanimity of someone like me running into millions of naira at one point or another.

Naso. NL Dangote. You gave who MILLIONS of Naira? Say you be who??!

See this person that claimed he was being hunted by ladies for marriage, till he was exposed with evidence. grin grin

Since you have been viewing with your Vandp alternate, I knew to comment done dey scratch you. We would soon see people that really need money and I would personally tag you, make you drop this audio millions. Toor!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
He's found a new family na. Nairaland is the only place you meet orphans without relatives, church members, neighbours, aunts, uncles, and friends..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

As stated. I sent pm only because of anonymity.
I don't want the stigma of mental illness.
About my claims of being retardded, I am not retarrded in the normal sense of the word. Many of my faculties are been inhibited somehow.
You have to experience it to understand.

As I suggested earlier,you probably do not have the emotional bandwidth to understand that your actions are wrong and I won't bother to explain.

I actually have to manage people like you sometimes and that's the reason why I felt some empathy when I read your story and asked you questions .

I do hope you get well soon,the important take away here is that people are more informed and will seek a thorough background check if they decide to help anyone going forward.

I hope you have a good evening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.