Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15620 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. see,the guy is not genuine.Thats what the oracle said.

The oracles gave spoken....

Igweeeeeeee cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is ur woman??
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I can't do more mentally tasking jobs. The kind of odd jobs that do more than basic expenses.
My family members are not well to do.

It seems you are a career beggar. Don't tell me you cannot look for something doing even if it brings as little as 1 or 2k daily. Have some pride please.

P/S - Please on no account should any Nairalander send money to the dude until he proves beyond reasonable doubt that he is not a scammer.

It's so bad these scammers have made most of us to start doubting posts seeking for assistance. As for me I won't be helping out anymore because we now look like fools.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

The oracles gave spoken....

Igweeeeeeee cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is ur woman??
...She is fine but I'm planning to add like 2 more soonest for the coronation proper.
You will be invited. No Lele.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...She is fine but I'm planning to add like 2 more soonest for the coronation proper.
You will be invited. No Lele.

But wait igwe..

U didn't update us again... Have u accepted the offer for the throne??
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

But wait igwe..

U didn't update us again... Have u accepted the offer for the throne??
..... grin Till then. Be calm bro
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

It seems you are a career beggar. Don't tell me you cannot look for something doing even if it brings as little as 1 or 2k daily. Have some pride please.

P/S - Please on no account should any Nairalander send money to the dude until he proves beyond reasonable doubt that he is not a scammer.

It's so bad these scammers have made most of us to start doubting posts seeking for assistance. As for me I won't be helping out anyone anymore because we now look like fools.
30k to 60k monthly. Na so e easy?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..... grin Till then. Be calm bro

Ok. We dey wait grin grin grin

Igweeeeeeee in advance grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Ivory2009 can u see what is called scam? See as people dey accuse the guy with enough evidence and see how he dey struggle to defend himself.

I like the guy style of yahoo sha. Na psychiatric yahoo yahoo format the guy dey take cash out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

I find these watches annoying. I don't want to see the incoming calls, text messages and emails on my wrist at all times. And I find people who do irritating too. They are distracted all the time.

If it is strictly for fitness, you can get one that does not connect to your WhatsApp/Email etc.
Don't let UDUJ catch you grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

This is the part where I just became weak, he has an answer for everything, but with every response I see his clever lies.

In one post he claimed he was an usher at a Friday event and was unable to respond to a thread where he was called out for yet another scam until Monday when he saw the thread, because his phone wasn't with him.

Haba! Did he usher from Friday through Monday and never once had access to his phone, in that time? It is not as if the phone was missing he said his phone wasn't with him, so where was it from Friday through Monday?

He doesn't even sound like a person with a serious ailment from the way he has been carrying on. And as the thread grows you find more people sharing their own encounters with him via PMs he sent or how they actually sent him money.

He is lucky this is not on front page for a wider audience to view. I believe front page will effectively kill his sob stories and scam career for good, because when more people see this thread with his real name and numerous monikers, no sane person will attend to his PMs again or respond to any PMs sitting in their mail box.

Okezie a Google search of your full name brings up a nairaland link to this thread o! You have become infamous and you may have to email Seun again to help you take down this thread (which I hope he doesn't) scammers should experience the consequences of their actions.

I was an event that lasted days. I forgot to take my phone with.
I only accessed my phone when I came back on monday.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:
30k to 60k monthly. Na so e easy?

My friend go out there and look for work and stop constituting a nuisance here. There are building sites where you can go do manual labour and get paid daily. Stop begging. We all have taking note of your various monikers now.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Ivory2009 can u see what is called scam? See as people dey accuse the guy with enough evidence and see how he dey struggle to defend himself.

I like the guy style of yahoo sha. Na psychiatric yahoo yahoo format the guy dey take cash out. grin
... Hahahahaha. No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

It's so bad these scammers have made most of us to start doubting posts seeking for assistance. As for me I won't be helping out anymore because we now look like fools.
How about I got to the clinic next week, maybe snap my folder with the card number?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

My friend go out there and look for work and stop constituting a nuisance here. There are building sites where you can go do manual labour and get paid daily. Stop begging. We all have taking note of your various monikers now.
And who says I have done odd jobs?
I do odd jobs to get, but can only take care of basic needs and maybe help in my final year project.
It is not enough to take care of my health needs.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2020
To be honest, this is the only psychiatry patient I have seen begging online. You mean after taking a powerful drug like risperidone with all the terrific side effects, you have the energy to stay online, write letters, send mails, reply all mentions, etc? shocked E be things o

My instincts tell me that you're using a brother's condition to obtain money from strangers.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

I find these watches annoying. I don't want to see the incoming calls, text messages and emails on my wrist at all times. And I find people who do irritating too. They are distracted all the time.

If it is strictly for fitness, you can get one that does not connect to your WhatsApp/Email etc.

Ishilove:

Hathor5 I just dey look you with one eye now angry

But seriously the watch is a life saver, most apps on your phone can also be downloaded on the watch as well. When going for runs you don't need to take your expensive phone for fear of theft.

At the boldfaced grin, Nah I don't get distracted. Maybe these spoilt teenagers get distracted or use theirs for show off but I use mine for fitness and to track my health like heart rate, sleep tracking etc etc cool
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by IVORY2009(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Kleenatics:

To be honest, this is the only psychiatry patient I have seen begging online. You mean after taking a powerful drug like risperidone with all the terrific side effects, you have the energy to stay online, write letters, send mails, reply all mentions, etc? shocked E be things o

My instincts tell me that you're using a brother's condition to obtain money from strangers.
Risperidone just makes a bit drowsy nothing more.
I still have card left.

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Galactico4ever(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. That is how I asked J111333 for urgent 50k to change my shoe collection but he posted me until I grew yam leg.
Lol. Btw,what of what I asked you?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

Oh really? This suggests that you're capable of finding and doing honest work for a living. So why resort to scamming?

Get a job and leave this scamming business. A job helps you pay the bills o! It saves you from embarrassing situations like the one you're experiencing on this thread.

You don cast for this matter o! As Google sef dey produce results when you are researched gringrin
How much did I get? 10k. When next did I get such job, months later. How long will the 10k last me as a student, less than 1 month?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

So, it's easier to just send a lot of PMs in the hopes that one maga will pay big. cheesy and you will hit the jackpot abi?

Where are the 8 older siblings you had in school some years ago, dem never graduate? Dem no fit support you?

Where is Lalastica when you need him? These are the sort of threads that should hit front page as a security measure to guard against fraud and dissuade others like Okezie from littering the forum with sob story after sob story!

Laughs. First of all jtizìe, who has 8 siblings, is not my account. IIRC, he argued fiercely that he was not me.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

At this point I am even laughing more than you grin.

It was in one of your threads where you were begging for money for school fees that you mentioned older siblings in school and your mother not being able to help.

You're good, but you are not as good as you think. I'm entertained by your continuing prowess in this con game.
But did I mention 8 siblings?
I siblings are living their lives, and they are not well-to-do either.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin
It's nice people have kept him talking.

I have said that I believe the OP has problems,i do not believe the symptoms are as severe as he makes out in order to garner sympathy and obtain money.

The symptoms he says he has are not as debilitating as he said.He claims he has cognitive deficits that make him unable to concentrate or function,but he has been able to work as an usher in the past and he has been able sustain enough focus to robustly defend himself with flawless diction and barely a tense out of place.

The cocktail of meds which he is abusing by the way keeps a person drowsy , and could even end up being fatal for his heart but clearly,that is not a problem here.

Crazy thing is by taking such high doses of medication,some symptoms go and side effects now stay with you,then you try to cure the side effects by taking too much of another medicine,then collect extra side effects again and the cycle continues..

Another possibility is that the illness is psychosomatic and all in his head,this is why psychotherapy is invaluable .

I like that he keeps talking because he is showing us how the mind of a callous and fraudulent /dishonest person works and I am benefitting greatly from this expose.

This is his belief: I want to buy a car and I have a headache.If I say I have a headache,people will pity me and want to help me. When I get their money, I can buy a car and there's nothing wrong with that because I truly have a headache.

He has shown he feels entitled to money because what he has is not enough for him,and if you are idiotic enough to help him out,it's on you.

Some people through rough upbringing ,lack of love and care develop traits like lack of empathy and have a poor inner sense of what is right or wrong.

This kind of person does not have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can obtain money to use as he wishes,he truly won’t feel any moral qualms (as he so clearly displays) .

There is no medication that can cure it and no amount of talking will change it.

The people that support such an act and see nothing wrong with it are even more dangerous than him because he can use his issues as an excuse but you that says it is ok,what's your excuse?

People on here are truly sick.

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Hathor5 I just dey look you with one eye now angry

But seriously the watch is a life saver, most apps on your phone can also be downloaded on the watch as well. When going for runs you don't need to take your expensive phone for fear of theft.

At the boldfaced grin, Nah I don't get distracted. Maybe these spoilt teenagers get distracted or use theirs for show off but I use mine for fitness and to track my health like heart rate, sleep tracking etc etc cool

I don't want these apps on my watch. They are on my phone so what's the point? If I need a watch for fitness, I'll get a fitness watch. Much less distraction. I bet you get distracted. Are you telling me you are not looking at the watch from at least one corner of the eye when a message comes in?

Do you know what a total life saver is? People taking first-aid-courses annually. I know someone who fell down and died even though people were around because they didn't offer first aid. The ambulance came too late. Had they known how to help, the person would be possibly alive today.

The tracking of my heart rate and sleep would make me go insane.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

The apple watch is insanely expensive and I really don't see the point in having it but to each their own.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:
grin grin

This is his belief: I want to buy a car and I have a headache.If I say I have a headache,people will pity me and want to help me. When I get their money, I can buy a car and there's nothing wrong with that because I truly have a headache.

He has shown he feels entitled to money because what he has is not enough for him,and if you are idiotic enough to help him out,it's on you.

Exactly. He is not as sick as he used words to portray. I need money to spend and I have headache. Let me say I have headache so that they will send me money. I am not wrong because I truly have headache. What a rouge.
And he keeps talking and talking because this story has been paying him well and he can't allow the story to cast.
He wants to still mail more people with this lucrative story undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:
grin grin
It's nice people have kept him talking.

I have said that I believe the OP has problems,i do not believe the symptoms are as severe as he makes out in order to garner sympathy and obtain money.

The symptoms he says he has are not as debilitating as he said.He claims he has cognitive deficits that make him unable to concentrate or function,but he has been able to work as an usher in the past and he has been able sustain enough focus to robustly defend himself with flawless diction and barely a tense out of place.

The cocktail of meds which he is abusing by the way keeps a person drowsy , and could even end up being fatal for his heart but clearly,that is not a problem here.

Crazy thing is by taking such high doses of medication,some symptoms go and side effects now stay with you,then you try to cure the side effects by taking too much of another medicine,then collect extra side effects again and the cycle continues..

Another possibility is that the illness is psychosomatic and all in his head,this is why psychotherapy is invaluable .

I like that he keeps talking because he is showing us how the mind of a callous and fraudulent /dishonest person works and I am benefitting greatly from this expose.

Some people through rough upbringing ,lack of love and care develop traits like lack of empathy and have a poor inner sense of what is right or wrong.

This kind of person does not have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can obtain money to use as he wishes,he truly won’t feel any moral qualms (as he so clearly displays) .

There is no medication that can cure it and no amount of talking will change it.

The people that support such an act and see nothing wrong with it are even more dangerous than him because he can use his issues as an excuse but you that says it is ok,what's your excuse?

People on here are truly sick.

The symptoms I have are really terrible.
The usher work was in 2016! Half of the symptoms I have today were not here in 2016. Many of the symptoms I had in 2016 are not with me today. From 2013 to 2020 I may have experienced close to a hundred different symptoms. Some come and go sometimes without any treatment, some stay.
I don't think you can understand the symptoms. My doctors didn't fare any better.
I don't think you have encountered anybody who runs mad for minutes after eating pepper(symptom now gone), or any body who gets short seizures when they conjure a mental image or when they focus on a visual stimuli(new symptom since september last year). Do you know anyone constantly processes auditory noise instead of signal thus barely able unable to understand speech(symptom recently subsided). Unless you have this symptoms, you can not understand. I can only try to describe.
This specific manifestations of my condition are what makes them unbearable.
I have asked questions on many forums. I have never met anyone with diagnosis of depression, psychosis, anxiety disorder who had any of these symptoms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly. / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.