Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions (1248 Views)

What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit / I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Moustache: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Hello guys, i intend to buy a phone today with a budget of 50k, no more no less, but a little bit confused on the Best brand to purchase

I am keenly paying attention to some specification which I purposely desire

1. Battery capacity - 6000mah at least

2. RAM of at least 3gb

3. Not a fan of pictures, but an average camera would too ( not too average though)

4. Ability to multitask well

Apart from Techno pouvoir, what other suggestions do you guys have
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by DeBrain045(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Samsung M11
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Moustache: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
DeBrain045:
Samsung M11
At that price bro?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Sainthia: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Pouviour 4 is 6000mah, 3gb ram
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Sainthia: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
DeBrain045:
Samsung M11
this one is 5000mah
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by fatymore(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
DeBrain045:
Samsung M11

Don't order online for this particular brand...go to stores to confirm
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by johnnywayne(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
fatymore:

Any reason ?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by johnnywayne(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2020
fatymore:

Good morning ,I plan to order online for Samsung m11 ,pls advise why I shouldn't as you said above ,thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by fatymore(f): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2020
johnnywayne:

Good morning ,I plan to order online for Samsung m11 ,pls advise why I shouldn't as you said above ,thanks

The camera quality isn't that good.

If you can go to a physical store...so you can check well
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by johnnywayne(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
fatymore:

The camera quality isn't that good.

If you can go to a physical store...so you can check well

Ok thanks a lot ,I thought there were other reasons,I really appreciate your response.
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by fatymore(f): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020
johnnywayne:

Ok thanks a lot ,I thought there were other reasons,I really appreciate your response.

cheesy

I can't buy phone online.

Never
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by johnnywayne(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2020
fatymore:

cheesy

I can't buy phone online.

Never

Lol..well that's your preference ,I discovered some are way cheaper online than in stores ,also the specs are the same .
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by fatymore(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2020
johnnywayne:

Lol..well that's your preference ,I discovered some are way cheaper online than in stores ,also the specs are the same .

You sure you ain't buying refurbished products?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by johnnywayne(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
fatymore:

You sure you ain't buying refurbished products?
well to be honest I haven't bought one ,have you bought refurbished product online ?
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Daninya33: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2020
valem phantom Z+ tablet
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Kunja2: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Moustache:
Hello guys, i intend to buy a phone today with a budget of 50k, no more no less, but a little bit confused on the Best brand to purchase

I am keenly paying attention to some specification which I purposely desire

1. Battery capacity - 6000mah at least

2. RAM of at least 3gb

3. Not a fan of pictures, but an average camera would too ( not too average though)

4. Ability to multitask well

Apart from Techno pouvoir, what other suggestions do you guys have
TECNO spark 5. Though it's 5000mah
Re: I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions by Digun12(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Come on buy my windows phone ok hook me up 08157166727 for real 35k

(1) (Reply)

Reduced Price: Samsung A71 6GB/128GB For Grabs / Clean Iphone 6splus For Sale At Giveaway Price / Ipvanish Vpn Premium For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.