Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (11791 Views)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by muykem: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria. I will prosper in this land.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Raydos: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
You no want something Wizkid?

Nah Something Nice you Want?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by waleadex(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
I shall continue to prosper in this land. Nigeria, my fatherland, will be blessed.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
One Nigeria is a crime against humanity.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by ejighikemeuwa: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2020
really froud

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by helinues: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria should receive sense or...

5 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Samfloxin(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
May judgement of God come quickly on our politicians that loot the country dry and rendered it to near useless,amen.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by ItooWorWor(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Make i no talk angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Jdbrasco2: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Righteousness89(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
GOD Bless Nigeria
GOD Prosper Nigerians
GOD Heal Nigeria
Most Important, Nigerians Surrender to JESUS..
HE Alone is the PRINCE of Peace

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Queenlovely(f): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by gidgiddy: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam ever seen in West Africa

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is a shame. Very very unproud of the slum called Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Kaycee54321(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
This is all I can say.

33 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by lekki1444: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
we rise from the pit to the palace as the ascended masters rise out of nigeria and symbolise the ATLANTEAN GOLDEN AGE ERA. the atlanteans become the diamond ascended beings and shine their light on nigeria to remove its darkness. removing its darkness means 24 7 electricity, good roads, leaders all unified under one goal and finally the biggest oil refinery in the world. This is the atlantean vision to be guided by the ascended masters. GODS angels on earth. The new heaven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by ecolime(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing good to say.

My prayer this day is that, may God give those looting us dry problems money cannot solve.

Shout out to everyone toiling and pushing hard to earn a decent living. May God bless your hustle.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by kolinz01(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
We should cultivate a habit of selflessness individually.
Every one is complaining about Nigeria being "bad", but what have you done to put a change to that? You can't continue to do the same thing overtime and expect a different result!
You complain about the wrong "person/group or people" being in power, how about you vote in the right person when the time comes!?
I like to be very optimistic and I have a feeling that Nigeria would be better if we decide to make a positive difference in our own individual way around our locality.
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
May leaders from a party like APC never rule Nigeria again

20 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Buhari and his 5 Service Chiefs should resign.

7 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by christejames(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
May all the vultures in the name of politicians hovering round this nation to the point of ridicule be exterminated so that the country can have a fresh breathe.
These vultures have taken a great toll on the nation, amassing and scavenging on the little resources that is meant for the masses. It seems they even cast a spell on the masses which has held us spellbound and docile for too long.
Prayer alone is not what will take away this vultures because God himself has given useverything we need for this warfare, it's on us to take the bull by the horns and go after these vultures.

'Nigeria go better' but not under Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

How do I say something nice, when I'm bitter with the state of affairs of the nation.

I got nothing to say but, Nigeria is a shitty country at 60.

What a mess!!

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Gaddafi1: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing nice to say... I don't think anyone in this government is committed to the unity of this country, with lopsided appointments, favoring herdsmen and concentrating projects in some parts of the country at the expense of others. Absolutely nothing to celebrate today.

6 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
A Happy Diamond Jubilee to a country I call my own.

Happy 60 years of one Nigeria with my fellow country people.

We can only get better.

Amen and Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by nurex01(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
May God bless everyone of us and this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Ayemileto(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
It is well with Nigeria!
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by leksite120(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
If Nigeria did something nice to me, I would've said something nice to her, but she's a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by brainpower(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Something Nice.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by javaguru: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
God punish Nigeria past leaders that kept us in this condition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by jojofola: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
If you have something of great value, you won't beg for positive reviews.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by mayorkent(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by whytediamond(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
It shall never be well with Lord Lugard and anyone that formed this entity called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Docodes(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2020
I speak strength and prosperity to this beautiful nation. Nigerians are suffering but it wont be for long. God bless the united states of Nigeria grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril / Cross River High Court Bars Secondus From Acting As PDP Chairman / PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.