Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Multi Links And Their Backward Website,what A Shame! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multi Links And Their Backward Website,what A Shame! (1461 Views)

How To Skip Advert Links and Survey Links Such As adfly / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Multi-links Proxy And Port Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multi Links And Their Backward Website,what A Shame! by MORANOCEE(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Multilinks is infact a big disgrace to the telephone sector with their dormant,unupdated website with dead and broken links. I was surprised to see table top phones displayed in their outlets for N2,500.00 while the same phones were advertised for N20,000.00 on their website.They informed me of their promo but no information about it was on their website.Their site contains stale information not updated since one year,with broken links that kept me wondering if they are not a telecommunication industry that should be at the forefront of Web/internet marketing.Please somebody should visit: http://www.multilinks.com to verify my claims.

(1) (Reply)

Glo New Data Packages / Internet Connectivity Issues On Airtel Since Morning / Is Your Android Low On Phone Memory? Follow These Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.