Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (32222 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020 Without Collateral - Jobly / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

True. But that mostly because of some applicants attitude. During these interviews, most applicants are advised on what they actually need for their business. But it's what in their mind they want. They will be insisting in wanting to collect 10m when in the real sense, their business just needs 4m to stand. Including unnecessary items in their application. So, it definitely will not fly when it gets to final approval desk.

Good to hear.

Is the interviewing officer/branch responsible for the final approval or the head office?

Does the interviewing officer or branch forward all interviewees to head office for final approval or do they trim and pick a few?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by abdulGamawa: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

I will advise you to reapply again. Match batch has been concluded long gone. For those who didn't get an invite for interview simply means their application didn't pull through. So go reapply with the same training certificate and Business plan. Next batch of interview will be around November. So if reapply now, there are higher chances of you been called for interview.

I applied for it 14th last month and I got first login mail.
are they about to call me?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Debodimeji01(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2020
PietraK:

Why do we have many shortlisted for interview and less than 1% getting final approval?

Well, can't say why... but its CBN that makes the final decision.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by stacyadams: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

Well... it's real cos I work there and we have given out countless AGSMEIS CBN loans out. If you have a business that needs financial support to expand, I will strongly advise you to take advantage of this scheme. It's a 9%/Year interest rate. No financial institution in this country will give you such.

June applications for nirsal covid 19 house hold loan get Hope for approval?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by UKBobo(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
All this na Kannywood movie!
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by okenwa101(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

yeah..
Exactly same thing their Oga told me..
Even said..

I will pay 10k for one training..

Get shortlisted and interviewed..

Then have my money within 6 to 8 weeks..

But then..he told everything is about risk too..

Sterling Bank Specta tried but Nigeria masses defaulted so much that they halt the thing for now.
I benefited from Sterling bank Specta, (had no acct with them, and not a salary earner too, self employed) I got a loan right from my desk in my office without any call or meeting anyone or going to bank for any paper or collateral.
meanwhile some banks I have been using for decades had never trusted me to assist e.g GTB, FBN, UBA
Thank you Sterling bank,

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by BigDick70inch(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2020
okenwa101:

Sterling Bank Specta tried but Nigeria masses defaulted so much that they halt the thing for now.
I benefited from Sterling bank Specta, (had no acct with them, and not a salary earner too, self employed) I got a loan right from my desk in my office without any call or meeting anyone or going to bank for any paper or collateral.
meanwhile some banks I have been using for decades had never trusted me to assist e.g GTB, FBN, UBA
Thank you Sterling bank,

yeah..
U right bro..
I collected 10k too..

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Debodimeji01(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2020
PietraK:

Good to hear.

Is the interviewing officer/branch responsible for the final approval or the head office?

Does the interviewing officer or branch forward all interviewees to head office for final approval or do they trim and pick a few?

No... they are not. Only responsibility is to advise and recommend to head Office. Final approval comes from CBN. And Yes! All interviews are forwarded to Head Office.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Debodimeji01(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2020
stacyadams:

June applications for nirsal covid 19 house hold loan get Hope for approval?

Covid19 loan is over. Just remove your mind and move on.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by komodapson(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Viking007:
Forget the fake videos. It's all scam. Thousands have been waiting despite paying N10,000 for a useless training.

Money was paid for training again? Ògá o

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Debodimeji01(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Viking007:
Forget the fake videos. It's all scam. Thousands have been waiting despite paying N10,000 for a useless training.

Oga... be calming down. It's not a scam. The fact that you didn't get doesn't mean otherwise. Alot of people lives have been affected by this scheme.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

No... they are not. Only responsibility is to advise and recommend to head Office. Final approval comes from CBN. And Yes! All interviews are forwarded to Head Office.

Are we sure NIRSAL bank is not wasting people time and money because during interview, they never requested for training certificate and number. Only collected email.

How will they link the interview with our application?

And how long will approval take after interview?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by bencobenz(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
PietraK:
After been shortlisted and interviewed, still expecting approval. If I don't get this, then it is a complete scam cos nobody deserves it more than I do
When did you get interviewed?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Luckysbab: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

Well... it's real cos I work there and we have given out countless AGSMEIS CBN loans out. If you have a business that needs financial support to expand, I will strongly advise you to take advantage of this scheme. It's a 9%/Year interest rate. No financial institution in this country will give you such.

What's the maximum amount that can be applied for please?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by yaki84: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

Bro am into laundry and dry cleaning, really need the loan to assist me, I applied but haven't heard anything from them. Can you give me guidelines, thanks
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Yusman316(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2020
wunmi590:
angry

Until I benefit from all this government whatever, my trust in them is still 5% out of 100%.

The COVID-19 loan I applied for since July, I havent5heard anything about it, while federal government keep saying they have added additional billions of naira to the first 50billion given to NIRSAL to distribute to all applicant before the application closed by july.

Who ever is holding that additional money and has not disbursed it to the applicant 600 years of sufferings and jail term for you and your generations.
We go soon here say they find billions for somebody private account from money meant for nirsal loan
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by wunmi590(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Yusman316:

We go soon here say they find billions for somebody private account from money meant for nirsal loan

I dey tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2020
bencobenz:

When did you get interviewed?

September
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by kukoyi17226: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2020
:June apps for nirsal covid 19 bedroom place credit get Hope for approval?Covid19 credit is over. Just remove your thinking and move on.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by bikefab(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2020
This is for real
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by laborious(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
People the loan is a modern day slavery, you will never have access to the !money, you won't be able to buy your tools yourself, the nirsal bank will be the one to do.all the equipment purchases through there approved vendors, so if a vendor inflates price of equipment you will pay and there is nothing you can do about it...the loan could be good for farmers tho, but I am sure it can't be for other entrepreneurs in other business lines

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Solababa91(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
laborious:
People the loan is a modern day slavery, you will never have access to the !money, you won't be able to buy your tools yourself, the nirsal bank will be the one to do.all the equipment purchases through there approved vendors, so if a vendor inflates price of equipment you will pay and there is nothing you can do about it...the loan could be good for farmers tho, but I am sure it can't be for other entrepreneurs in other business lines

Please get your facts right before posting false info here. You get a seller for your equipments yourself, all the vendor does is to be a middle man, the money is paid into his account, you give him the address of the supplier, he pays for you and makes sure the equipment gets to you. Paradventure, the transaction is fraud, he is held responsible (they are registered with NIRSAL) it is just to prevent fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by moodyguy: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

I will advise you to reapply again. Match batch has been concluded long gone. For those who didn't get an invite for interview simply means their application didn't pull through. So go reapply with the same training certificate and Business plan. Next batch of interview will be around November. So if reapply now, there are higher chances of you been called for interview.
I have done my INTERVIEW.....did it in JUNE.What could be delaying disbursement.?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by moodyguy: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

I thought it was 5%
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by miriamchi(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

Pls how do i go about the registration and training?
Can u kindly assist me on this?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by cleish(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

hello can I send you a DM.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Obakoolex(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
wunmi590:
angry

Until I benefit from all this government whatever, my trust in them is still 5% out of 100%.

The COVID-19 loan I applied for since July, I havent5heard anything about it, while federal government keep saying they have added additional billions of naira to the first 50billion given to NIRSAL to distribute to all applicant before the application closed by july.

Who ever is holding that additional money and has not disbursed it to the applicant 600 years of sufferings and jail term for you and your generations.
Your ill mind cannot let you get nada
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Obakoolex(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
PietraK:

Why do we have many shortlisted for interview and less than 1% getting final approval?
Off course when people come up with business plan they don't even know anything about and expect it's automatic cos it's FG

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by laborious(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Solababa91:

Please get your facts right before posting false info here. You get a seller for your equipments yourself, all the vendor does is to be a middle man, the money is paid into his account, you give him the address of the supplier, he pays for you and makes sure the equipment gets to you. Paradventure, the transaction is fraud, he is held responsible (they are registered with NIRSAL) it is just to prevent fraud.
Lies the nirsal mfb gives you vendor you don't bring vendors to them. They have registered vendors they don't give you fill control of your business...why is that?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by ochiosa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Debodimeji01:

is there any hope for June batch? Because I did my interview in June and was ask to open an account same month.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Gainman: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
The loan is real but the process is strict. I have a friend working with nirsal
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Esji80(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Viking007:
Wallahi, I registered online ,the first day I went for the training they asked for 10k training fees and 5k business plan cool

I japa with the speed of light

I no get 15k to throw away too

Anyway last last 9ja go better one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Dangote Refinery’ll Not Sell Petrol At Regulated Price’- The Nation / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Chief Molade Okoya-thomas Burial Ceremony In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.