Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (32119 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020 Without Collateral - Jobly / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by jackomagnus(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
please help answer my inquiry: Would you say that those who use NIRSAL's Simplified Credit for their business plans have equal opportunities as those that do not?

Would you advise anyone to use NIRSAL's Simplified Credit?

Thanks.

Debodimeji01:

Well... it's real cos I work there and we have given out countless AGSMEIS CBN loans out. If you have a business that needs financial support to expand, I will strongly advise you to take advantage of this scheme. It's a 9%/Year interest rate. No financial institution in this country will give you such.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Santdsaint: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
So happy to be in this thread. I submitted my application early September after the training and business plan write up. Just hoping they get back to me.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Powersurge: 2:33am On Nov 10, 2020
moodyguy:
I have applied and did my training since March 2020 did my interview in June.Still waiting to get my Loan.kudos to CBN.

I just did my registration in October this year. How long b4 you were called for interview. Has money been disbursed to you now? What's up with the program? Do you think it's genuine or another fairytale? What were the questions you were asked. I am a startup. Any peculiarity?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Powersurge: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2020
clarifier:
Be patient bro I applied october last year and did my training on 2nd January followed by interview on 11th February. I even loose hope of getting it just 2 weeks ago I received a text message that my AGSMEIS loan have been approved with a Iink to there site to accept the offer and within 5 days of my acceptance I received the credit alert. Yours is coming too by God Grace

What business sector? Are you a startup? Any prospect for a startup?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Powersurge: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2020
clarifier:
My advice to you and your trainee's whenever applying for such kind of loans even if they said no collateral needed, in your business plan tell them your business have an asset even if it was a vehicle of 500,000(no one will ask you for its particulars) that shows you are committed in the business and it is profitable that means it was not only there money invested in the business it will only be used foir expansion.

So is there no hope for a startup in AGSMEIS? Cos I am startup and I just applied.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Powersurge: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2020
clarifier:
Honestly your interview doesn't follow due process, you will be given AGSMEIS Loan Form which you will fill and attach. A copy of business plan, training cert, national I'd or voters card and a passport photograph before the commencement of the verbal interview.

What are likely questions? I am a startup.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
clarifier:
Be patient bro I applied october last year and did my training on 2nd January followed by interview on 11th February. I even loose hope of getting it just 2 weeks ago I received a text message that my AGSMEIS loan have been approved with a Iink to there site to accept the offer and within 5 days of my acceptance I received the credit alert. Yours is coming too by God Grace
WHAT LINE OF BUSINESS ARE YOU INTO?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
JUST FINISHED MY TRAINING OCTOBER 27 THIS YEAR, INTO POULTRY,, KEEPING HOPE ALIVE, I AM VERY MUCH OPTIMISTIC I WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW AND THE LOAN DISBURSED INTO MY ACCOUNT. GOD BLESS NIGERIAN, ONE THING I JUST NOTICED WHILE GOING THROUGH ALL THE COMMENT, OBSERVATION, AMD ADVISE OF PEOPLE HERE IS THAT, YOU NEED THE ADVISE OF AN EXPERT EVEN AT THE PROCESS OF INITIATING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION, TRAINING, WRITING OF BUSINESS PLAN, UPLOADING, DOWN TO THE MAIN APPLICATION. ANOTHER THING I NOTICED AS TO THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT YET CALLED FOR INTERVIEW, SOME TIMES IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH PROFILING OF THE APPLICANTS CREDIT WORTHINESS, SOME MAY STILL HAVE SOME LOAN THEY ARE SERVICING AND NMFB IS ALSO AN INVESTMENT HOUSE, THEY ARE ALSO CAREFUL. IN DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS, WE ALL PROVIDED OUR BVN TO THEM, THEY CAN RUN ALL THOSE CHECKS THROUGH OUR BVN. I AM AN APPLICANT AS WELL OOO, MY SIMPLE ADVISE TO MY FELLOW APPLICANT IS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE NOT BY ANY WAY INDEBTED TO ANY ORGANIZATION, AT THE PROCESS OF APPLYING, ALL OUTSTANDING DEBT MUST BE PAID. THEY ARE INTERESTED TO ASCERTAIN OUR CAPACITY TO PAY BACK. I SO MUCH BELIEVE THAT THE LOAN IS REAL, BECAUSE I KNOW MORE THAN 20 COMMON NIGERIANS LIKE ME WHO GOT THE COVID-19 SUPPORT AND BUSINESS SUPPORT LOAN, I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC THAT I AM GETTING THIS LOAN TO BOOST MY POULTRY FARM BUSINESS AND WILL ALSO AT LEAST GET 3 PEOPLE EMPLOYED. SO HELP ME GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by hexenbiest: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is a huge and kind gesture from CBN. It's exactly like how FCMB innovation is making it seamless for bank SMEs customers and business owners to open an FCMB Business Account Online Anytime, and Anywhere, via the link on my signature
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
We are begging NMFB to please approve all shortlisted and interviewed applicants altogether this year.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
This AGSMEIS Loan process is very frustrating and slow. NIRSAL MFB and CBN also give little or no information on approval. It seems like there is a deliberate plan to frustrate the efforts to access the credit facility. I can't understand why approval or disapproval should be pending for 6 months plus.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by IamAthens(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2020
The AGSMEIS facility is targeted at empowering both start ups and existing businesses. Start ups can get between 1naira to 5m naira and existing businesses can get between 1naira to 10m naira.
Powersurge:

Please I have some questions. I am a new applicant. I just did mine about two day ago. Firstly, I don't know if the process is still ongoing and the condition it is. From some of the comments here it seems it has entered its "wururu" phase.

However my major concern is my business plan. I don't know what they are looking at in the plan. It's a nice plan and we have done market research. The ROI is quit good. My business is in the manufacturing.

It's a joint business. Before now, I provided fund for a lady who runs it on a small, perhaps micro scale. She is still running it. Recently I acquired some training in it and I Developed a business plan around it. The business plan however is a proposed one and I didn't use anything from the business. Because the reality it neither me nor the lady were doing it full time. But from some of the comments I read from here, it seems they require existing venture and wants ur busines plan to revolve around that. Perhaps I could send you pm if there are other info u could help with
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by belcom10(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
I was asked to pay 5000 naira to open account at nirsal Lagos, I paid thinking after opening the account the money will reflect in the account.
Just last week I got an SMS from nirsal on account opening with account details.
I downloaded their app on playstore to check my balance it was zero balance. The 5k I paid didn't reflect. Could it be that I have been scammed by nirsal or what. Loan I never see.

Pls Comment if you also paid 5000 naira as account opening balance.

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Ramsalam54: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2020
DEBJOCH1:
WHAT LINE OF BUSINESS ARE YOU INTO?
jackomagnus:
please help answer my inquiry: Would you say that those who use NIRSAL's Simplified Credit for their business plans have equal opportunities as those that do not?

Would you advise anyone to use NIRSAL's Simplified Credit?

Thanks.

Yes. It’s their application and it will be easier for them to process the application using their own product. I used the NIRSAL’s Simplified Credit. I completed my training at the EDI in mid-August of this year and my application was uploaded on August 20; was interviewed middle of September, now waiting for the offer. I was told that knowing a senior staff of CBN helps to make the process faster but I don’t know anyone there. The programme is real.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Ramsalam54: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ramsalam54:

Yes. It’s their application and it will be easier for them to process the application using their own product. I used the NIRSAL’s Simplified Credit. I completed my training at the EDI in mid-August of this year and my application was uploaded on August 20; was interviewed middle of September, now waiting for the offer. I was told that knowing a senior staff of CBN helps to make the process faster but I don’t know anyone there. The programme is real.

Is there anyone online here working with CBN Department in charge of AGSMEIS LOAN who can check on the status? My registration is Ifakoijaiyetelevision@gm. debodimeji01:
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
*AGSMEIS: Beyond Profit, but Keeping Lassa Fever away from Owo city*

The deadly and dreaded Lassa Fever had become endemic in Ondo State claiming lives yearly and increasingly.

For communities and citizens of Owo city who have been plagued by this disease, the calvary arrived in year 2018 when ZL Global Alliance and Cinzia International Nig Ltd arrived, cleared all illegal dump sites and resumed proper waste collection and disposal service respectively.

Illegal dump sites scattered in town which is a result of improper waste management practices attracts Lassa Fever carrying rodents that eventually find their way into homes where they get in contact with humans and infecting them with the virus.

Cinzia International Nigeria Limited, an applicant for the AGSMEIS loan is looking forward to approval having completed interviews to expand their essential service in Owo city.

This loan is planned to construct large waste bins to be deployed in streets for proper waste disposal by residents.

As the harmattan season arrives, it is imperative that Cinzia International Nig Limited expand operation to all communities in Owo so as to stop the increasing cases and death due to Lassa Fever.

This expansion also guarantees employment for more residents.

The support that businesses are enjoying under the leadership of President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is by far the best in the history of Nigeria.

Had there been such programs such as the Npower, Tradermoni, Covid19 Intervention loan, AGSMEIS, Survival fund and NYIF in time past, the surface of our cities would be dotted with industries today.

AGSMEIS is making a huge difference today. We hope that it does the same concerning us too.

At Cinzia International Nig Ltd, we look forward to AGSMEIS loan approval to expand, do exploits and touch more lives in Owo city and beyond.

Oloye K. David
Cinzia International Nig Ltd
www.cinziainternational.com

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's genuine cos I Don did it
Powersurge:

I just did my registration in October this year. How long b4 you were called for interview. Has money been disbursed to you now? What's up with the program? Do you think it's genuine or another fairytale? What were the questions you were asked. I am a startup. Any peculiarity?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by clarifier: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Powersurge:

What business sector? Are you a startup? Any prospect for a startup?
Am into poultry business already before applying for the loan, i need the loan to expand and start my own hatchery, yes they considered startup too.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dear Lord, let this approval come fast.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2020
It seems information has run dry on this platform.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2020
how do you mean?
fatiaforreal:
It seems information has run dry on this platform.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Dainy1(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2020
I have completed my training and obtained my certificate. But the whole process seems not clear. The training instructor is demanding for another extra 10k for business plan and for them to admit me.
Is this the right way?

How geniue is this whole thing?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by vastolord4(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Kokaine:
tell the people you paid to for the training that you have not been admitted

After the submission of my business plan, will it reflect on my portal that I have uploaded the business plan
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by vastolord4(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Powersurge:

Same as me.. waiting for them to call me up
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2020
if you can give him 10k its not bad because it kind of difficult to do the business plan...moreover out of the 10k he will pay 5k online for the business plan. i guess the remaining 5k is for his service charge
Dainy1:
I have completed my training and obtained my certificate. But the whole process seems not clear. The training instructor is demanding for another extra 10k for business plan and for them to admit me.
Is this the right way?

How geniue is this whole thing?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Do we have people on this platform that applied for AGSMEIS Loan since February 2020 and have been interviewed but still to get the loan or disapproval from CBN via NIRSAL MFB?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
if you did the interview at that time and it was approved then they will still get back to you.
Wallade:
Do we have people on this platform that applied for AGSMEIS Loan since February 2020 and have been interviewed but still to get the loan or disapproval from CBN via NIRSAL MFB?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by meetgaya: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
my problem with CBN/NIRSAL, there is no transparency, most 9f those that testified are all those N1. 5m and even at that is given as a sample so that people can talk about. any amount above is depends on who you know there
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
waleyp:
if you did the interview at that time and it was approved then they will still get back to you.

That is not actually the answer to the question that I asked.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by lordally(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
meetgaya:
my problem with CBN/NIRSAL, there is no transparency, most 9f those that testified are all those N1. 5m and even at that is given as a sample so that people can talk about. any amount above is depends on who you know there

I understand you very well bro!! Do you have an idea or know anyone who has gotten close to the 10M??
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
No vex
Wallade:

That is not actually the answer to the question that I asked.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by kelvinuj(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
waleyp:

Yes my loan have been approved. It was approved Dec 17th, but the bank said they have network problem for over 3weeks now... I don’t understand that one honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.