Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

No Hope Anymore - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Hope Anymore (937 Views)

Is God Punishing Me? No Job No Work No Hope? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / No Hope For 2017 Preselected N-power Candidates. Useless Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Till today my wife still didn't come back home. Since then it has been hell for me and struggling to feed the kids. I cried out here even ask for assistant but nobody listened to my cry or any assistant from not even a single person rather all I received from some people na just hurt hurt and hash comments even adding more to my situation. If you are around Igesu Ayobo please you can come to my place to verify and see things to yourself. I even asked for an assistant under my previous post comment section say I can get a place to be selling cooked indomie or Paga at least for this little kids to be feeding on. This October na their birthday imagine my son will be 2yrs on the 23rd and my daughter will be 4yrs on the 13th even their mum too will be +1 on the 15th all in this October. I run to cry out to my fellow NL friends and family but has comments really nearly take my life because I thought of so many things. Them don stop lesson cos I no get the 14k for their lesson. We never eat na lesson money I wan come see. No chance for me to go hustle I don't know whom else to cry too. Admin . Pls check my previous post pls. I can't even go out to do any odd job as no body to leave the kids with. My younger brother is with my sick mother in the village and no transportation to even send to him to come over. So many evil thoughts running through my mind everyday. I wasn't this down before now my situation is a long one I'm just praying for Favour for my kids to be able to eat something. please read my other posts pls. Please don't band or block/delete my post I really need some help for the sake of my little kids life don tire me
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Hang on bro !
It can only get better.
Help is already coming your way but you didn't even leave a digit if someone feels like blessing you.

1 Like

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Amen!!!! Thank you so very much. Someone told me not to drop it on the post that I will be blocked by the admin Please here is it 309 505 3926 First Bank Monday Uchenna and I pray they won't banned my post. I'm just weak and tired please my kids are really hungry
Nreebge:
Hang on bro !
It can only get better.
Help is already coming your way but you didn't even leave a digit if someone feels like blessing you.
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=MondayUche post=94494712]Amen!!!! Thank you so very much. Someone told me not to drop it on the post that I will be blocked by the admin Please here is it 309 505 3926 First Bank Monday Uchenna and I pray they won't banned my post. I'm just weak and tired please my kids are really hungry [/q

Hello
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello good afternoon to you [quote author=Nreebge post=94531910][/quote]
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
MondayUche:
Hello good afternoon to you

It's nothing bro just for satchet water, am a job seeker like you but your story touched me. Praying for your family and mine too. @alert
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Whatever it is it will really help us please. And thank you so very much.
Nreebge:

It's nothing bro just for satchet water, am a job seeker like you but your story touched me. Praying for your family and mine too. @alert

1 Like

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
will let you know if anything comes sir. i havent received anything yet and i pray may God answers all our prayers Amen!!!
Nreebge:

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello ?
I have not heard from you ?

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
OMG!!!! I don't always receive alert sir I was even waiting to hear from you sir. Chaiii thank you so so so very much sir and may God in heaven bless you and your family. Thank you so very much and may the Almighty answer all your prayers. Amen!!! Only you came through after all my cry here. May God bless and grant your heart desires thank you so very much for feeding my kids today. Thank you sir. And I am so sorry for the late reply please I have been busy with the kids please
Nreebge:
Hello ?
I have not heard from you ?
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
MondayUche:
OMG!!!! I don't always receive alert sir I was even waiting to hear from you sir. Chaiii thank you so so so very much sir and may God in heaven bless you and your family. Thank you so very much and may the Almighty answer all your prayers. Amen!!! Only you came through after all my cry here. May God bless and grant your heart desires thank you so very much for feeding my kids today. Thank you sir. And I am so sorry for the late reply please I have been busy with the kids please

Nwanne nsogbu adighi,
Soon your story will change because the God i serve !
He is a perfect time keeper.
You will testify and we will all testify for believing in him(God).

1 Like

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Amen!!!! Thank you so much Onye-Nkem, God bless you
Nreebge:

Nwanne nsogbu adighi,
Soon your story will change because the God i serve !
He is a perfect time keeper.
You will testify and we will all testify for believing in him(God).
Re: No Hope Anymore by Nreebge: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
MondayUche:
Amen!!!! Thank you so much Onye-Nkem, God bless you

Hello MondayUche , how are you bro ?
Sorry am checking on you and the kids after two months
Trust everything is alright with you ?
Let me know if you can hear me!

1 Like

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thank you so very much for checking on us. It has not been easy at all even my son was so very sick and nearly died. Check my post that I am about to post right now and see what happened to my son... No money for medication and to take him to the hospital. I am so afraid to post here because I know some people will still add more to my depression with their negative comments. But I really want to post it now and hoping for God to support me and the kids with some good heart people like you. Thank you so much for checking on us... God bless
Nreebge:

Re: No Hope Anymore by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good afternoon to you and thanks for checking on us. God bless
Nreebge:

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies (alimosho & Agege) / Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh / Machine Operators & Secretaries Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.