Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me (1087 Views)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Ajibade123(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/6149366/please-just-been-scammed
https://www.nairaland.com/6148089/how-reverse-9mobile-airtime-mistakenly

So some few days ago I mistakenly recharged the sum of 10k from my bank account I called the customer care and they told me that the only way out is to sell it to people willing to buy as flipping site like Patricia and co didn't have 9mobile options
So I made the second post above to sell the airtime, then this guy with the number 080-21-82-20-96 messaged me that he wanted to buy. I never knew he was a scammer and he had scammed different people on nairaland before. immediately I transferred the airtime to him he blocked my number without paying me the agreed amount.
So yesterday I saw a post of somebody saying the same person tried to scammed him, I wrote about my own situation too and shared his picture.
Yesterday a nairalander who goes by the name Davisk11(may God enlarge you sir) messaged me that that particular number messaged him to sell the airtime to him but Davisk11 company already exceeds the buy limit of airtime they could bought that day(as at that time Davisk11 had not read my post). So later that day Davisk11 saw my post on nairaland and recognized the number as the same number trying to sell airtime to him.
so Davisk11 promised to help me collect my airtime back by telling him that his company will buy the airtime today.

Today by the grace of God I received my airtime back with the help of Davisk11 who the foolish scammer thought he was selling it to.
I want to use this opportunity to thank nairaland forum and also a big thank you to Davisk11
I am still wondering why we Nigerians feel so comfortable scamming our fellow Nigerian of their hard earned money
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Ajibade123(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
this was Davisk11 chat with him

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by mariahAngel(f): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Lucky you.

Only a cursed person will go about scamming people.
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2020
So the scammer was scammed.Lol

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by SmartProf(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2020
That's some good news there. The kind of criminal minded people we have in our society is terrible. They are not different from the ones they criticize. It's just a lack of opportunity to also steal that makes them condemn the leadership of the country. OP learn from this experience for your future dealings cos the country u belong to have more criminals than its landmass. That's why some of them are exporting themselves for crime in other countries. God bless the Nairalander who helped you out.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by illicit(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Hahaha this is hilarious
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Kamdil: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2020
So bush meat catch hunter

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by hisgrace090: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Say no to scam!
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2020
When someone you don't know tells you that he want to help you fund your bet online account,block that person.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Ajibade123(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
mariahAngel:
Lucky you.

Only a cursed person will go about scamming people.
he is really cursed
I wonder how he felt scamming his fellow country man of 10k
lalasticlala since you couldn't put the 2 previous post to fp at least push the testimony
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by seankafor(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Lol.. it's a dog eat dog world out here in naija ..

Next time..wise up
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by bigjackass: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin this one sweet me diegrin
You may now peacefully sell your airtime to davisk

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by kukoyi17226: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
this was Davisk11 chat with him
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wow! This is good news. This is why it's not good to keep quiet when you've been a victim of fraud. You never know what kind of help you could get. Thank you Davisk11 for being your brother's keeper, may God bless you abundantly. And as for you Chondga Bulus/Enoch Daluk or whatever name you go by these days, your time will still come.

Please always run search on any number that slides into your Whatsapp to buy from or sell anything to you. Most of them are scammers looking for unsuspecting prey. If the search yields nothing, seek for verification on the forum. If you don't get any tangible response, back out of the trade. Better safe than sorry.
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by fatymore(f): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
So funny.

I hope the guy doesn't create a thread and post that another nairalander defrauded him
Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Davisk11(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
dominique:
Wow! This is good news. This is why it's not good to keep quiet when you've been a victim of fraud. You never know what kind of help you could get. Thank you Davisk11 for being your brother's keeper, may God bless you abundantly. And as for you Chondga Bulus/Enoch Daluk or whatever name you go by these days, your time will still come.

Please always run search on any number that slides into your Whatsapp to buy from or sell anything to you. Most of them are scammers looking for unsuspecting prey. If the search yields nothing, seek for verification on the forum. If you don't get any tangible response, back out of the trade. Better safe than sorry.
Amen ...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Davisk11:

Amen ...thanks
Twuale Boss
Thanks for this rare display of love
God Bless you

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me by Buddy0: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Davisk11:

Amen ...thanks

May God bless you sir...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 1.5kv LEON Generator For Sale / How to bet and win / Avoid GTB Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.