Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today (536 Views)

Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2020
When I hear people celebrating Nigeria at 60 or whatever, I just shake my head, because it's laughable or otherwise funny that even with the bedridden state of the country, that's desperately crying for help like the biblical blood of Abel, people still are able to jollificate. My question is,what is there to celebrate?, what can we boast of achieving this past 60 years apart from the brain drain to other countries, the unemployment, decades of corruption so rich that it has fully been entrenched in our norms down to the grassroot, the rot prevalent in every sector, even as far as the educational sector is full of rot we can't boast of anything so far. My own opinion of Nigeria if given a human face would be likened to the proverbial fool at forty, because if we as at when we celebrated forty we had nothing worth celebrating and now we are sixty the situation hasn't pretty much changed then the rest is left for our imagination
@lalasticala
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by SLAP44: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Things fall apart

Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
I celebrate that I have a country to call home and not a colony of Britain. I also celebrate not getting born in a nation I know doesn’t belong to me yet I can’t point which African county on a map which my ancestors belonged to.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
@ ladygazelle
I just finished ur thread, I am actually a law student and I'm in 400lvl what sch are u attending
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by LadyGazelle(f): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
marvellously:
@ ladygazelle
I just finished ur thread, I am actually a law student and I'm in 400lvl what sch are u attending

Sorry I didn't reply this earlier. Good morning.
Please can you first tell me what uni you attend, cos I don't know how I'd feel if I find out that you attend my school.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Okayyy
Firstly from ur daily diary session it's crystal clear that ur uni is probably Calabar.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin, and I get how u would have felt if we attend same uni and I'm here reading ur diary, but so far I guess your sch is at Calabar grin grin grin]@ ladygazelle
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by LadyGazelle(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
marvellously:
Good morning to you too and be rest assured I attend Delsu grin grin, and I get how u would have felt if we attend same uni and I'm here reading ur diary, but so far I guess your sch is at Calabar grin grin grin]@ ladygazelle

Hehe, yeah you guessed right grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadyGazelle:

Well, growing up there was always a price for everything, so I guess this shouldn't be an exception cool : cool cool, what do u think
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadyGazelle:

?? @ ladygazelle
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by LadyGazelle(f): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
marvellously:
Well, growing up there was always a price for everything, so I guess this shouldn't be an exception cool : cool cool, what do u think

Hahaha, they did that while we were younger to motivate us. Anyways, what will the price be?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadyGazelle:

Hahaha, they did that while we were younger to motivate us. Anyways, what will the price be?
well I dunno, the ball is in ur court so.....
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anyways I admire the fact that you could come out here and simply let us into ur world even tho it's just a sneak peak but it matters so on behalf of every person who at one point or the other visited ur diary, we are grateful looking forward to knowing u in person wink wink wink
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
@ ladygazelle
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by LadyGazelle(f): 5:19am On Dec 17, 2021
marvellously:
@ ladygazelle
Awww. Thank you so much
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2021
You're welcome ma'am wink wink wink
LadyGazelle:

Awww. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Ladygazelle
Lool, the last part on ur update actually got me, the drink n the meat from the stash n finishing it with a crime thriller girl that's bae. I love reading novels like kilode I'll na put my earpiece on my ear even tho I'm not playing any music so if someone is calling me n I pretend not to hear it can enure me.
Ps. How do you do?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2022
And happy new year, although I can't wait to go back to school kwa but my internship sha
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening ladygazelle.
Hope you're good?, it's been a while since u updated ur diary, have u resumed, hope you're good!!
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by LadyGazelle(f): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
marvellously:
Good evening ladygazelle.
Hope you're good?, it's been a while since u updated ur diary, have u resumed, hope you're good!!

I'm quite well, thanks for checking up on me. I've just been very lazy to update my diary. I'll try to do that tonight or tomorrow tho.

Do have a lovely night rest
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2022
You're very much welcome, and no qualms about the update just do your own thing and I'll be looking forward to the update.
Yeah thank you cool
LadyGazelle:

I'm quite well, thanks for checking up on me. I've just been very lazy to update my diary. I'll try to do that tonight or tomorrow tho.

Do have a lovely night rest
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dear folake4u happy birthday dear
Wishing you long life and prosperity and amen to all your secret prayers, more wins more blessings n lastly more clients for c of o cool
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
marvellously:
Dear folake4u happy birthday dear
Wishing you long life and prosperity and amen to all your secret prayers, more wins more blessings n lastly more clients for c of o cool

Thank you very much Marvellous.

Yesss oh. Na that money part be the koko. cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by folake4u(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Happy Birthday Folake, where's the party holding at? wink

Thank you very much Japhet04 .

No party oh. grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
folake4u:

Thank you very much Japhet04 .

No party oh. grin
well that's a real downer... No worries, we'll have the unofficial birthday celebration on the 22nd day of November 2022 at the newly commissioned Body of Benchers complex.

I'll come with the presents and you'll come with the cake.. Deal? smiley
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by folake4u(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Japhet04:
well that's a real downer... No worries, we'll have the unofficial birthday celebration on the 22nd day of November 2022 at the newly commissioned Body of Benchers complex.

I'll come with the presents and you'll come with the cake.. Deal? smiley

Lmao. Amen oh. By God's grace!!!! kiss

No wahala na. Till then. grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
You are welcome.
It will come soon ijn
folake4u:

Thank you very much Marvellous.

Yesss oh. Na that money part be the koko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Nigeria At 60 Today by marvellously(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dear mysticgal I just finished reading your diary from th beginning and all I can say is kudos. Seeing how far you have come is really motivating, I pray Hod strengthens you and continue to guide and keep you closely in the hollows of his hand dear.

(1) (Reply)

Be Wary : They Are Criminals, Simple / #end SARS :it's No Longer Peaceful,we'll Not Fold Hands / Youths Call For Oduduwa Republic: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.