Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders (1397 Views)

3 Ways To Know A Fraudulent Money Making Sites / Nigeria Takes Action Against Unregistered Online Money Lenders / FG Clamps Down On Online Money Lenders Over Breach Of Customer's Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by bio777: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2020
I won't bore you with the details.
I read about the horrible and terrible experiences most if not all that encountered this fraudsters and scammers called HALOOCREDIT yet I still decided to try, maybe my story might be different.
1. After signing up the app showed that I was entitled to a loan of #11,000.Wow! I was elated.
2. On going through the steps I found out I was to be disbursed only #7400 and to pay #11,000 in just ONE WEEK...... (Country hard and man must eat first to survive so I no get choice but to collect am)
3.On the 6th day, HALOOCREDIT called me and started threatening that II should make sure I pay that day else they would send messages to my contacts that I borrowed money and refused to pay. I try to make a case that I would pay on the 7th day and next the HALOOCREDIT rgent dropped the phone.
4. On the 7th day I tried to make payment but the app rejected my card so I quickly called the unrefined HALOOCREDIT agent that called me but the line was swithed off so I sent a mail but no response. I posted a comment on Facebook regarding the issue but no response, I commented the issue on HALOOCREDIT app page on playstore yet no response. After 2 days they called and said I must pay #500 per day for late payment and that I shouldn't use the app because the app has issues in payment so they gave me bank acc no to pay into.
5.I paid only the #11,000 and swore never to make that late payment since the fault was theirs not mine.
6.They acknowledged receipt of the payment and immediately started sending messages to my contacts to tell me to pay money I was owing.
IS THIS NOT MADNESS? IS THIS NOT FRAUD? IS THIS NOT SCAM? WHY IS EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA DESIGNED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE AT THE LOWER END OF THE LADDER? TO MAKE IT WORSE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLACE TO PETITION THESE CRIMINALS.
Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by angelEmade: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2020
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by AskProf: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2020
So, the loan you took attracts 50+% in 7-days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by bio777: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
AskProf:
So, the loan you took attracts 50+% in 7-days?
You don see the extortion na. There was Afghanistan war in my stomach so at that point I couldn't reason with the head but the stomach.

1 Like

Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by DenreleDave(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
angelEmade:
lalasticlala

For what
Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by vonlogon: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
bio777:
I won't bore you with the details.
I read about the horrible and terrible experiences most if not all that encountered this fraudsters and scammers called HALOOCREDIT yet I still decided to try, maybe my story might be different.
1. After signing up the app showed that I was entitled to a loan of #11,000.Wow! I was elated.
2. On going through the steps I found out I was to be disbursed only #7400 and to pay #11,000 in just ONE WEEK...... (Country hard and man must eat first to survive so I no get choice but to collect am)
3.On the 6th day, HALOOCREDIT called me and started threatening that II should make sure I pay that day else they would send messages to my contacts that I borrowed money and refused to pay. I try to make a case that I would pay on the 7th day and next the HALOOCREDIT rgent dropped the phone.
4. On the 7th day I tried to make payment but the app rejected my card so I quickly called the unrefined HALOOCREDIT agent that called me but the line was swithed off so I sent a mail but no response. I posted a comment on Facebook regarding the issue but no response, I commented the issue on HALOOCREDIT app page on playstore yet no response. After 2 days they called and said I must pay #500 per day for late payment and that I shouldn't use the app because the app has issues in payment so they gave me bank acc no to pay into.
5.I paid only the #11,000 and swore never to make that late payment since the fault was theirs not mine.
6.They acknowledged receipt of the payment and immediately started sending messages to my contacts to tell me to pay money I was owing.
IS THIS NOT MADNESS? IS THIS NOT FRAUD? IS THIS NOT SCAM? WHY IS EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA DESIGNED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE AT THE LOWER END OF THE LADDER? TO MAKE IT WORSE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLACE TO PETITION THESE CRIMINALS.

Actually,you can petition them, send a letter to their physical address informing them to stop the character defamation and copy the public complain bureau, two news paper daily editors and the state commissioner of police through their DPO. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by bio777: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
vonlogon:

Actually,you can petition them, send a letter to their physical address informing them to stop the character defamation and copy the public complain bureau, two news paper daily editors and the state commissioner of police through their DPO. Thank me later
Thanks a lot for the concern but sincerely in my country Nigeria those suggestions are finer in ink than in practice. The financial implication, the frustration of efforts, the uncourteous treatment you will receive from those offices and officers for "disturbing" their peace with "ordinary" #11,000 matter can only be imagined.
About writing to HALOOCREDIT regarding the issue I have done that but no response.
Re: Alert!! Haloocredit Most Fraudulent Money Lenders by angelEmade: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

For what
Lol funny man

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To 500-1000naira Daily / What Business Can I Start With N50k / Best Way To Invest N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.