Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Go For It! The Future Is Promised To No One - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Go For It! The Future Is Promised To No One (222 Views)

Mango The Future Is Here / My Future Is At Stake, Expert Advice Needed / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go For It! The Future Is Promised To No One by VirtueDigest: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2020
It is pertinent to know that the future is filled with uncertainties. No one can decipher what would happen in the next minutes. You might say, I have all the time to do what I want. What if there is none? What if the only time to go for what you’ve been desiring is now? Wayne Dyer has encouraged everyone to “go for it because the future is promised to no one.”

Well, opportunities come and go, but you can create them. You can do something about your dreams and goals, but it all depends on how driven you are. Therefore, the question for you is that, would you let time slip away or would you dare to do something now?

Also, it is extremely perfect that you have your goals and plans written down. What if there are no guarantees that your long term plans will immediately spur into action? So, the only time you can control is now. Now is the best time to do all the things you’ve been wanting to do.

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/go-for-it-the-future-is-promised-to-no-one/amp/

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Fast As A Career Person / Free Youth Employment Training Programme / Btc Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.